A complete newbie

So day 3, struggling with a headache for most of the day and I have hurt my knee, so a bit grumpy about that. Food for today a chocolate orange shake, cookies and cream bar and indian style daahl and rice. it was all pretty good, I could defy eat them all again, I have had an oxo cube in hot water about 3l of water and a cherry coke zero. All in all a pretty good day - I was feeling a little queasy but not hungry as such. I have ordered another pack, a four week pack this time so that will be 5 weeks in total and then we will see where we are then. I am just hoping to loose a bit of weight this week as TOTM has just appeared too :-( - I hope everyone has had a great Exante day. much love x x x

Aw - rotten that you're in pain - day 3 is hard enough without that. Nice bath and early bed for you!

So yesterday was ok, managed a full day, I had the lemon cheesecake shake which was surprisingly nice and then the double chocolate bar which was ok, i think next time i will put it into the fridge and then i had the sweet and sour noodles which were ok. Lots of water and i had an oxo and a cherry coke zero. I went to the Doctors about my knee and found hat the fluid around my knee cap is infected so anti inflammatories and anti bionics, hopefully the pain will subside. Today I had the maple pancakes which were really nice, i think i may make the batter a little thinner next time. I have spent the day cooking cakes and I haven't licked a spoon or a finger the whole time. I am going to have the beef and back bean thing for tea before I go out tonight to a wedding reception where i intend to drink water and probably a couple of diet cokes, then i have a lemon bar waiting for me when i get home. I have to say at the moment i am coping quite well with this way of eating - i just hope i can stick to it - much love x x

I find adding chilli to the noodles makes a world of difference.
Hated the beef so interested to hear what you think.
Enjoy your evening out.

Hi MrsN, the beef and black bean was just about edible, not great and I have one left :-( - today was the raspberry and blueberry pancakes, they weren't as nice as the maple syrup ones, they were ok. I had the cherries and berries shake which was very nice and the pasta carbonara which tasted powdery. I have helped my daughter clean her house today so the has to have burnt a few calories. I can't wait until tuesday morning for my weigh in, I am really hoping for a good number. I hope you have all had a great exact day

Have a good day x

Thank you bexster1974, I hope you start to feel better very soon. I am having a tough day today as I feel very hungry and a little queasy - trying to drink loads of water x

Try peppermint tea it's really refreshing and does help with those hunger pangs. I've been struggling for nearly 2 weeks now and really need to sort my head out and get back on it. Not eaten today yet so this may be a good thing for me!!! X

What are the views on having 2 meal replacements and one proper meal like protein and veg ?

I think that's called working solution? X

Yeah you can read up on doing that on the Exante site. It's the plan I'll switch to at some point.

Back