A completely fresh start for July- anyone want in?

Hi Rosb and a very big welcome,

Hun i know exactely how you feel with the regain of weight and hating seeing people i am exactely the same. I saw my Aunt in the supermarket the other day and i was soooo ashamed of myself i wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

Of coarse you can join us on the July challenge, its great to have you on board the more the merrier.

I am looking forward to hearing all about your journey.

Do you have MSN, Let me know if you do and we can add each other and chat that way as well.

Lots of love Busy XX

day 6 nearly done thank goodness mouth tastes like poo and though im not hungry thank you ketosis im still strugeling not to eat its like im not hungry so perhaps i should have something cos obviously its under controll i dont think so sorry if im rambling iv clearly gone mad so i will take my soup in the bath with me. Busy at the moment as the group i volenteer for has a big event on saturday i will still try to get on here at least once every day but if not i will stick to it and i will be back hast la vista baby lol

Deesel you are doing great, look forward to hearing from you when you get a chance. Keep it up and you will have a huge loss to report on here.

Day 2 100% for me and i am sooooo chuffed, picked up my 2nd star from fallen angels thread, they look so pretty and make you feel like you have acheived something.

I know this might sound mad cos i am not 6 yrs old but i am seriously thinking of doing myself a sticker chart thingy and everytime i do a whole 7 days no cheating i will treat myself to something (non edible, obviously). Do you think this sounds mad?

Love Busy XX

I think that is a lovely idea i bought myself a new top yesterday that is a bit tight now but if i keep this up it will fit next week when i have a night out, its a friends birthday and we are going to a resteraunt but i have already told everyone that im not going to eat they are alright with it ijust need to convince my chatterbox now. Today i have the day off work to prepare for event tomorrow so the sun is going to shine and we are going to get thousands of visitors to our castle and all our hard work will pay off with the smiles on our visitors faces so if anyone lives close to Pontefract come to the castle i can promise it will be a great day out oh and it is free entrance +free park and ride from Pontefract race course enough of the advertising hope you all have a wonderful day xx

Well have to say i am really really struggling today, i am not hungry but i want to eat???????? Anyway i put i a biccie in my mouth earlier before i could even think what i was doing luckily i remembered and spat it out, i know it sounds mad but sometimes as you say deesel your chatterbox gets to you, but i guess i spat it out so thats a good thing, or maybe not cos it means i put it in in the first place so my will power isn't that strong today. I just hope that i can getthrough the day with out any more hiccups, i really really want that star!!!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day, i shall post later andlet you all kow how its going.

Lots of love BusyXXX

P.S Forgot to say 6lbs down this morning since wednesday I am so so so chuffed!!!! That should give me the incentive to stick with it.

well i got weighd i have put 4 stone back on no wonder me clothes dont fit lol so i have to stick at it now. everyone in the group is having chinese food tonite so have nipped home to make crisps at least then i can cope x

:wave_cry:Arggggghhhhhhhh!!!! Why oh why i am i soooooo useless at this?????? I was doing so well, then i go and pinch a couple of my DD crisps, then i finish off a hot dog my DS left then ate a biccie, Fell totally and utterley sick and so upset withmyself i could cry!!!! What is the matter with me, I hate myself sooo much at the moment and i was feeling so good about myself this morning:break_diet:

its only a BLIP it just means on your journey that you have stayed from the path drink a load of water and stop beating yourself up its probebly not even enough to knock you out of ketosis forget it you can do this

Hi i am still here,lurking!!!!! Been too ashamed to post cos i have been sooo bad!!!!!! Not sure why but i am determined to get back on track tomorrow. I have to lose this 21lbs in July............I JUST HAVE TO!!!!!!!

Hope everyone else is ok and sticking with the plan, I just fine it nearly impossible to do at the weekend!!!! Think i need to go bed on Fri night and not get up again until Mon morning,lol..............if only:whistle:

Love Busy XX

i know what you mean busybee when i did this before weekends were the only time i was hungry. i think its because weekends are all about family and eating on a happy note for me i have lost 51/2 pounds since i got weighed 2 days ago i wonder how much i lost in the week i did this when i dare not get weighed feel very strong this morning and feeling better than i have for months

Monday 9th July!

:help2: Can I join in here please:innocent0001:

:sad0071:I need a complete fresh start.

Feeling ever so down as I have lost the plot again :cry:

I am making today, Day 1 on this miserable wet and windy day:sigh:

Love Mini xxx

welcome mini you have helped everyone else now its your turn forget about previous times and treat this as your first time this is what ive done and it seems to be working, too many times i have tried and then let myself down felt bad and then ate and ate until iv hated myself enough to try again. After my last binge i decided that i was going to have a bypass but after talking to a friend thats had one i discovered that afterwards as well as the pain you can only have liquid for the first month, so i thought right lets see if i can go a month on liquids ie ss for a month and here i am 10 days in and feeling better than i have for months

After my last binge i decided that i was going to have a bypass but after talking to a friend thats had one i discovered that afterwards as well as the pain you can only have liquid for the first month, so i thought right lets see if i can go a month on liquids ie ss for a month and here i am 10 days in and feeling better than i have for months

Hi Deesel,

Many thanks for the welcome:)

Well done on doing 10 days:clap:

let myself down felt bad and then ate and ate until iv hated myself enough to try again.

:eek: I know this feeling so well:cry:

Right! no more feeling sorry for myself!

Almost half a day done and feeling okay...I can do this:)

Love Mini xxx

im feeling very sorry for myself just had a tooth out and though it pained me we had to part ways :cry:Now the numbness and trying not to bite and play around it. on the bright side i dont want to eat so sticking to ss should be easy today, tomorrow alas is another day. How are you all doing please come on here if you have eaten dust yourself off and try again dont let all july go by before you try again this is what happend to jan,feb,mar,apr,may and june for me just think tomorrow might be the day when it all comes together and you dont want to miss it do you. sorry if this is long and drawn out blame it on the drugs.

so much for having a tooth out stopping me eating gave in last night and ate some tuna mixed with philly and mayo now im starving i thought if i didnt have carbs i would still be in ketosis but i cant be im too hungry gunna glug some water have a pack and i know ill probebly have the same again tonight

why is it you can be sailing along and all of a sudden for no apparent reason you eat and then it is so hard to not eat and even as you loath yourself days weeks months even pass before you can start again. well this time im going to try a different approach im gunna low carb till tuesday and then im gunna ss again hopefully the low carbing glide me into ketosis and make it easier plus if i low carb i may not put any weight on

Hey deesel

Hope your mouth is feeling better. I've been on CD since last Saturday, following 790 plan. I lost 10lb at weigh in this morning even though I ate much more protein stuff on 2 of the days. I'm sure low carbing is probably a better idea for you.

ME ME ME ME
Pleeeeeeeeeeeze
I'vew put on two and half stone, not a happy bunny!
Last year I bought my first size 12 bikinis for my hols and now I've had to go and get size 16 cheapie ones as they are not stopping!!!!!! Grrrrrr.

Here we go to slimtown!!!!

Back