Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

A couple of filling soup recipes

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan Recipes' started by JaxieD, 27 February 2009 Social URL.

1. JaxieD

JaxieD Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    cauliflower cheese soup - it's basically - 1 cauliflower, an onion, 2 cloves garlic, 600mls veg stock all boiled up and then pureed. Add 50mls skimmed milk and 2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard and 75gms of extra mature cheddar stirred through - It's yum and serves 4 (2pts each):D

Ham and Sweetcorn chowder - Serves 4 (3pts per serving)

1 Red onion, 2 cloves garlic, stirfried until softened in frylite. Add 1lb potatoes, cubed and then add 500mls chicken stock, 360gms tin sweetcorn and 500mls skimmed milk and a bay leaf. Simmer for about half hour until potatoes are softened. Add 125 gms WW or Tesco light choice crumbed ham chopped up and 2 chopped spring onions and warm through - season as desired and serve.

Jackie:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Been looking everywhere for this cauli cheese soup recipe used to make it ages ago and lost the recipe its yummy

4. becciharland

becciharland Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5lb(11.62%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Cauliflower cheese soup

Frozen cauli (I use a whole bag in a big pan)
    Frozen onions diced (half a bag)
    Veg stock cube (asdas veg stock cubes 3=0pp )
    Fill with water so it covers the cauli
    Boil till nice and soft
    Let it cool for a bit or your have hot soup/mush/cauli flying everywhere lol
    Add salt and pepper to taste I like lots of black pepper
    Then add either 160 of dairy lea light for 6pp (this is the one I use) or ww cheese spread for 5 pp

Mix then spoon in to a blender and blizz up till smooth (or use a stick blender)

I love this on a winters day, offen take to work or just eat cause I'm needing cheese :)

You can water down a little if need be, I tend to only blend the mix up with a little water/stock then add the left over water at the end so it's not too watery as I like it thick.....plus if you I've it really cheesy then add a extra pot of cheese for 5/6 points.......this makes loads and you can freeze it for 3 months

Enjoy x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.