A couple of questions....

Deezer

Gold Member
Are we allowed a bit of cauliflower..... sure i read it somewhere.... hope i didn't make it up..lol...

If we can have 100g of protein can we have egg???

And Also... since doing Lipotrim I have taken a Silica complex tablet for the hair loss problem.... Can i still take it? Or shall I email S&S peeps????

Thanks everyone!!!

X

I have 2 medium boiled eggs every second day. I mash them in a cup and it's delicious. I don't follow the plan to the letter. There are no carbs in eggs and around 70cals per average egg. A meal pack would be around 135cals and 14g carb so it's fine. I lose more the days I have eggs!! Dunno about pills tho soz x

I have 2 medium boiled eggs every second day. I mash them in a cup and it's delicious. I don't follow the plan to the letter. There are no carbs in eggs and around 70cals per average egg. A meal pack would be around 135cals and 14g carb so it's fine. I lose more the days I have eggs!! Dunno about pills tho soz x
Thanks for that.... love my eggs....

The tabs do have citric acid in.... But how much can ne small tablet have in... Hmmmm

Lol...

X

I have eggs also so id say no problem I have also had cauli a few times and still ketosis so I say yes :) but don't blame me if im wrong lol xx

The cauli is ok too. Someone checked and I've always had it as there are no more carbs in cauli than broccoli. I also have eggs too on occasion as a variation to the chicken / white fish. I also have prawns sometimes too :)

Hey Dee! :bighug:
Fancy seeing you here! x

Back