A crime against all WW followers. IMPORTANT!!!

Which means they get the class fees AND the money for selling all the goodies rahter than them getting it once then being recycled on ebay lol I guess all our ebay bought calculators and books add up. And no doubt when the famous changes get implemented therell be something else for us to shell out on too :rolleyes:

Yes, I think you're right. I get more cynical as I get older you know :)

The previous changes, imho, were to try and stop people leaving and going to Slimming World.

I'm not a fan of capitalism anyway :(

Money grabbing g*ts!!! I bought the pedometer last night £12.95!!! I mean really £12.95!! I only got it because it calculates the activity points thats the only difference between the WW one and a £4.99 one from Argos!

I'm with you Karen, I am extremely cynical these days!! If the changes are going to cost us loads of money I'm sticking with the old system!!

A friend told me last night that the new changes were put on the Aussie WW website but the message was removed before anyone could get to see it!! LOL!!

Boo - pity we couldn't get a quick look before it was removed!!! Ah well, we'll find out soon enough. Although I can't imagine that I'll be changing from what I'm doing now...

Would just like to add that there are so many free joining offers around nowadays that if it were me, trying to do it at home, I would make use of that, go and buy the stuff, and never go again! Cost= cost of bits and bobs and no other xpenditure required!

Evidently on Working Lunch (bbc2) today it said that WW are launching a new programme in 2 weeks.

My god, the hype they're building up is massive - I bet it'll turn out to be something unexciting in the end!

How many variations on 'eat less bad food, eat more good food and do more exercise' can there be?!!

LOL!!! You can gaurantee we will all say "is that it"!!

Hi,
I've just come back to WW after having had my little boy. I went to my link to Noreen's page and it's gone!!! I didn't know they were closing it down and am gutted as I used it often when following the plan.
A few people have said how they copied it, would one of you kind souls please please email me a copy. The list was so comprehensive and I feel a little lost without it!
Thanks,
Heather

Back