A daily dose of a** kicking!

We're all only human hun and our collective weakness is baaaad food. But that's why we're all here
so you're not stupid just finding it a bit difficult to let go of bad habits.
Pick yourself up and carry on x

Oh and weirdly Rihanna has just come on the radio THIS SECOND....IT'S A SIGN! ;)

Not pleased with how today's gone...but tomorrow's a new day. Don't think I've gone too crazy, but if I'm still in ketosis (if I ever was) I'll be very surprised!

Much better today. Eaten nothing bad and moved a lot. Feeling better.

i bought a fit bit last week off groupon and used it for the first time today- already love it. It has definitely made me get up and move more, and think it could be a really positive thing for me.

weigh in in the morning - first official one since new year. I'm expecting 5, but hoping for 7!!! Fingers crossed.x

Good luck!

Well weigh in day. Since jan 1st, I've lost 7.6 lbs. I AM really pleased, but the more I've been thinking about it, the more I think it's not great- ultimately, whatever diet you were on, if you we're only eating 600 calls a day, and moving a bit, you'd expect to lose 2-3 lbs in a week- ptty much what I've done. Does this mean I have not been in ketosis???

I do like the plan though, and have not been 100% so not complaining...just wondering!

Happy snow day all.xxx

Are you drinking 3-4 litres of water hun? That's what makes ALL the difference. x

I drink a lot when I'm at work, probably not so much at home.

my plan is a night off tonight (rare night out with the hubster) and then back on tomorrow at 100% for a week. I'm going to track EVERYTHING and not divert at all, as a kind of experiment. I know, for example, that I have too much milk and caffeine (does caffeine affect it??)

thanks for your input shivie- I need it! X

Chow are you getting on? X

Okay, day off has become three......not good. Thought I'd come on and own up to it now!

but I'm not scared. Back on it tomorrow, full steam ahead.

Been sledging today and burnt about a zillion calories, so not too terrified!

100%today.

1xshake, 1x porridge, 1x swede chips with 2x poached eggs, 1x hot chocolate shake.

Only 3 cups of caffeine, with associated milk. Very few for me!

Drunk A LOT of water. Am sloshing!

Burnt 420 cals sledging.

i am STARVING!!! But happy with myself.

Today = me, loser! Ppffftt!

Back in self-made collapse again....failing miserably....feeling crap and angry with myself. Aaa argh!

Will be back when I've got a clearer head.

Honey, don't beat yourself up about it. I'm the same, can't stick to plan, totm = wine and chocolate! I'm on my phone so can't see stats but if I remember rightly you don't have a lot to lose to get to goal do you? I think that makes it worse (for me anyway). Try to be 'good' and get back on it when you can x

NEVER refer to yourself as a loser (unless it's relating to weight! :) )...having a "break" from your weight loss plan is a chance to learn and reflect on why you had a slight dip...however, be proud that you've managed to stay on task for a given amount of time and remember/tell yourself that you're going to be stronger the next day because you ARE stronger!

Keep the faith! :)

Very well said!

Thanks guys....I'll be back! Xxx

Reasons to lose weight....

i look better slimmer - that sounds very obvious, but really, I have an okay face when it's thinner.

i would so love to be able to say "I'm a size 10-12".

I love clothes. I'd really love to look better in them.

i don't want to envy skinny friends anymore.

i am healthier thinner- my asthma improves.

my skin is better thinner.

i won't feel like people are discussing me.

i will have more energy.

I will have more zest.

I will have more confidence.

I will be setting a better example to my kids- I really don't want them growing up with mummy being on a constant diet. If I can kick this weight now, they won't really remember the battle.

i will be more confident in zee sack!

i will not be ashamed to wear a swimming costume.

i will be able to watch "the biggest loser" and not say, 'she only weighs a bit more than me!'.

i will no longer obsess about food.

I will no longer obsess about wobbling.

i will be gorgeous (!!!!)

to be continued.....

Reasons to lose weight....

i look better slimmer - that sounds very obvious, but really, I have an okay face when it's thinner.

i won't feel like people are discussing me.

i will have more energy.

I will have more zest.

I will be setting a better example to my kids- I really don't want them growing up with mummy being on a constant diet. If I can kick this weight now, they won't really remember the battle.

i will be able to watch "the biggest loser" and not say, 'she only weighs a bit more than me!'.

to be continued.....

Fantastic list, u can do this! :) xx

I hate feeling really full....

my body hates carb overload- in an IBS kinda way....

two more reasons.

I will be thinner than my mum!

my brother will not think I am a lazy slob.

people will pay me more compliments.

My mother-in-law will stop talking about m&h's lovely figures all the blooming time!

I will feel more in control of myself.

REASONS TO LOSE WEIGHT....A LIST TO LOOK AT EVERY DAY, EVERY WEAK SPOT, EVERY TIME I HAVE SUCCEEDED......

i don't have to swallow rennie every day when I'm lighter.

i won't feel like people are discussing me all the time.

i will have more energy.

I will have more zest.

I hate feeling really full....

my body hates carb overload- in an IBS kinda way....

I will be thinner than my mum!

my brother will not think I am a lazy slob.

people will pay me more compliments.

My mother-in-law will stop talking about m&h's lovely figures all the blooming time!

I will feel more in control of myself.

i will be able to justify spending £100+ on a pair of designer jeans!

i will like my photos.

i will be a good role model.

i will have conquered a twenty year battle.....

Back