Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

a DAY AT A TIME..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bigtummymummy, 15 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    I have come to the conclusion:confused: after 8 days on SSCD that it is so important to take it a day at a time:rolleyes:! I think if i think too much about my goals for next week or the week after i put too much pressure on myself:eek:. So i now write a diary:p ( never done one before ) and have felt this realy helped with the emotions:cry: i am going through righ now. All i challenge myself to is to get through the day ... and that has become easy to do!! So it's a day at a time for me.... and it seems to be workig x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Yes, I totally agree. I've kept a diary from day 1 this time, and write in it everyday. Time is actually going quick, and I am very focussed :) xx

4. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

Diet:
    slim and save
    i agree, 1 day at a time is how i get through it, if I thought about it long term, I dont think i could do it.

5. sealy27

sealy27 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    totally agree!!! every day is an achievement :eek:) x

6. libbylou

libbylou Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    C D
    I started SS mid Nov four days off at Christmas (gained 4lbs) to date I have lost 2st 1.50 lbs I find I must take it a day at a time as some days I sail through easy peasy then for no reason other days I rearly struggle and think about and crave food (strange), My problem is I am now off on a all inclusive cruise, I have not had time to introduce food, so i am not to sure how the next three weeks will pan out, I am going for the healthy eating option, and start SS the minute I get back.

7. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I too take it a day at a time. If I look at it in terms of weeks I get depressed. I started in Mid November and this is my 8th week. If someone told me 8 weeks ago that I would have stuck to the diet as much as I have so far I would have laughed. Am looking at another possible 20 weeks and in a while I will be saying I have done another 8 weeks. That thought doesn't daunt me as much as it did a while back.

8. libbylou

libbylou Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.91%)
    Diet:
    C D
    I know what you mean, when I first started I felt I would not be able to do it, in the past I have done Sw WW, with no lasting success, people keep saying how well I look and comment on my weight loss, next question they ask how do you do it?? I must admit it seems easy when looking back not half as bad as I thought it would of been, if it wasn't for my hols I feel I could continue on SS till I have reached my goal. Just when I start to nearly give in to temptation it is weigh day and hey bingo! I have lost more weight!! spurs me on for the next week. on other diets I always thought I was doing it right but the weekly results were depressing so taking food out of the equasion (sp) makes it easier to deal with one day at a time, result? weekly losses!!

edibeedee likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.