a DAY AT A TIME..

I have come to the conclusion:confused: after 8 days on SSCD that it is so important to take it a day at a time:rolleyes:! I think if i think too much about my goals for next week or the week after i put too much pressure on myself:eek:. So i now write a diary:p ( never done one before ) and have felt this realy helped with the emotions:cry: i am going through righ now. All i challenge myself to is to get through the day ... and that has become easy to do!! So it's a day at a time for me.... and it seems to be workig x

Yes, I totally agree. I've kept a diary from day 1 this time, and write in it everyday. Time is actually going quick, and I am very focussed :) xx

i agree, 1 day at a time is how i get through it, if I thought about it long term, I dont think i could do it.

totally agree!!! every day is an achievement :eek:) x

I started SS mid Nov four days off at Christmas (gained 4lbs) to date I have lost 2st 1.50 lbs I find I must take it a day at a time as some days I sail through easy peasy then for no reason other days I rearly struggle and think about and crave food (strange), My problem is I am now off on a all inclusive cruise, I have not had time to introduce food, so i am not to sure how the next three weeks will pan out, I am going for the healthy eating option, and start SS the minute I get back.

I too take it a day at a time. If I look at it in terms of weeks I get depressed. I started in Mid November and this is my 8th week. If someone told me 8 weeks ago that I would have stuck to the diet as much as I have so far I would have laughed. Am looking at another possible 20 weeks and in a while I will be saying I have done another 8 weeks. That thought doesn't daunt me as much as it did a while back.

I know what you mean, when I first started I felt I would not be able to do it, in the past I have done Sw WW, with no lasting success, people keep saying how well I look and comment on my weight loss, next question they ask how do you do it?? I must admit it seems easy when looking back not half as bad as I thought it would of been, if it wasn't for my hols I feel I could continue on SS till I have reached my goal. Just when I start to nearly give in to temptation it is weigh day and hey bingo! I have lost more weight!! spurs me on for the next week. on other diets I always thought I was doing it right but the weekly results were depressing so taking food out of the equasion (sp) makes it easier to deal with one day at a time, result? weekly losses!!

Back