A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Hellooo

Welcome back !!

Glad you enjoyed Alton Towers - Air is my favourite - I always laugh at the first bit when you wait to go and look down at all the coins on the floor below from peoples pockets - I always wanna go pick it all up.

Well done on your weight loss - hope you are feling better soon - don't want to alarm you either but there is swine flu in Norwich - several staff from 1 of our other offices & 2 this week from ours - just keep a check how ya feel xx

Bev xx

No it just kind of appeared one day! You just click it if you want to thank someone for their message. Just another wee rep thing I think. I prefer the reps myself.

My weekend with OH was fab. Had a really good day on Bangod watching seals then went to the cinema and just had a generally fab time! Won't see him for 3 weeks now!

Well done on your lb thats fab and good luck for the next 7lbs! You're doing so so well!

I'm sitting watching Hairpsray again in preparation for next week. Hope you're enjoying HP! I can't wait to see it. OH has said he'll go and see it with me, woop woop!

Really hope you're feeling better soon!

xx

Awww sounds awesome. Sorry you won't be seeing him for a little while but at least you have lots of adventures to look forward to in the mean time.

Thank you so much :) Good luck for tonight do you reckon we will both be able to get down to the stone below in time? Fingers crossed!

Yay about convincing him to see HP he will love it when he sees it. Chris did. And now he is even reading all the books. What a shocker :eek: xxx

Good luck tonight x x

Hellooo

Welcome back !!

Glad you enjoyed Alton Towers - Air is my favourite - I always laugh at the first bit when you wait to go and look down at all the coins on the floor below from peoples pockets - I always wanna go pick it all up.

Well done on your weight loss - hope you are feling better soon - don't want to alarm you either but there is swine flu in Norwich - several staff from 1 of our other offices & 2 this week from ours - just keep a check how ya feel xx

Bev xx

Thanks my lovely!!

Yeh air was easily the best! Although i was a little alarmed that i could pull one of my legs out of the strap on one occaision... but it was all good i just hung on for dear life. Didn't put my arms out that time... Wow i never noticed the coins which really surprises me as i am like a magpie with my student mentality.

Yikes swine flu seems to be everywhere. I'm feeling a little better so far today so hopefully i'm all clear. I have to be a bit careful though as my immune system is shockingly poor. Thanks for the heads up. Hope you have a good day. x x x

Awww sounds awesome. Sorry you won't be seeing him for a little while but at least you have lots of adventures to look forward to in the mean time.

Thank you so much :) Good luck for tonight do you reckon we will both be able to get down to the stone below in time? Fingers crossed!

Yay about convincing him to see HP he will love it when he sees it. Chris did. And now he is even reading all the books. What a shocker :eek: xxx

Good luck tonight x x

Not holding out much hope to be honest as I'm not actually getting weighed tonight woops :eek: I'm getting my nails done which clashes with the time of the class so was just going to weigh at home but not sure my scales are right! If I'm totally honest I've fallen off the wagon the last few days and found it really hard not to just stuff my face! But I'll get back to it!

I'm not sure OH would go as far as reading the books but I'm just pleased he's going to see it with me! Hoping it's still on at the cinema when I actually get a chance to see it!

Hope you have a lovely day cheeko and I'll update tonight if I can!

xx

hiya

sorry not posted on your diary for a while, me being naughty and cant keep up with everuyones diaries lol

i love alton towers but not been in years, i get the feeling a wee weekend away may be in order woop woop

ooooh andy roddick he is delish - how many points for him i wonder?

hehe

hope you are having a fab day
x

hiya

sorry not posted on your diary for a while, me being naughty and cant keep up with everuyones diaries lol

i love alton towers but not been in years, i get the feeling a wee weekend away may be in order woop woop

ooooh andy roddick he is delish - how many points for him i wonder?

hehe

hope you are having a fab day
x

Hey love. No worries at all i know what it's like it's sooo hard to keep up. :)

It was really good shame about the weather though they are doing 2 for 1 at the moment and some kind of offer for staying at the hotel too i believe.

I wish he could be point he really is delightful. He is married though now... :sigh::cry: sad times indeed. I certainly wouldn't say no to a one on one tennis session though tehe.

Hope you have a lovely weekend my dear and we must try and stay in touch better :D xxx

Good afternoon everyone!

I just thought i would give you a quick update. I am feeling a lot better so i think i can safely say that i am swine flu free (for now at least).

Now i no i went on and on about wimbledon so i am going to try and calm myself down for the Ashes series as i appreciate that not everyone is as interested in it as i am. Tehe. Although i apologize in advance for any little bits of cricketing info i slip in now and then. :eek:

I haven't really done a great deal this week due to feeling a bit rubbish so i don't think it will have been a good weight loss week. I haven't gone over my points but as i have barely moved it's not looking great. We shall see though. I am going to start wearing my WW pedometer tomorrow and see how that goes. My OH and I are going to look after his brothers farm for the next few days so i should be able to clock a few AP even if it is while i run away from all the winged creatures who will clearly try and attack me...

So far today i have had the following.

B - Porridge, ss milk and raisins (3.5)
S- grapes and yoghurt (1.5)

So i have 22 remaining to distribute throughout the day. I'm thinking about a stirfry for lunch and we might be going for dinner tonight so it's a good way to keep points low. I am going to take my scales with me so i can weigh myself properly while i am away. I'd be happy if i even loss 0.5lbs as then i will be in the 17s!! Exciting!!!!

Love to you all and hope you have an awesome weekend. Take care x x x

Mooning.:)
Have a fab time on the farm and i hope with all that "fresh" air it will be the tonic you need to feel 100% better again..
Enjoy x

Well you can keep me up to date on the Ashes :):)
I to watch it but only highlights since it is now on sky

have a great time on the farm and as for those little winged mosters zap them I say - I say this with feeling after being eaten alive in wales :):)

Mooning.:)
Have a fab time on the farm and i hope with all that "fresh" air it will be the tonic you need to feel 100% better again..
Enjoy x

Hey Fuzzy!!!

The fresh air is certainly working it's magic and i'm almost 100% better again. Thank you for your message. Hope all is good with you. :D x x x

Well you can keep me up to date on the Ashes :):)
I to watch it but only highlights since it is now on sky

have a great time on the farm and as for those little winged mosters zap them I say - I say this with feeling after being eaten alive in wales :):)

Hey love. Yay! so glad i have an Ashes buddy. Alas i do not have sky either. We had a stupidly close call didn't we? Well done Jimmy and Monty that's all i can say. We better do better at Lord's or i am going to stop watching (that's a lie i will clearly keep watching as i always do... i must love the torture tehe.)

So far i've escaped fairly well though i was chased by a goose which was very distressing :eek:. Hope you had a lovely time in Wales despite the bites. :D x x x

Good afternoon my lovelies.

How are we all today? Did you have a good weekend? I am feeling heaps better than when i was last on here. Must be the fresh air as Fuzzy says. :)

I had a bit of a frustrating WI i only really wanted to lose 0.5lbs (obviously more would have been nice but i would have been happy with 0.5 to bring me into the 17s) however i had a ruddy STS. I know i know much better than a gain but i was still a little disapointed.I am putting it down to the fact i have barely moved by comparison to my normal levels of activity. Hopefully i will be able to shift it for next week :)

I am a little stress at the moment with trying to find a job as there are no places for the pgce this September... sad times. The lease also ends on my current house at the end of the month and the places that i want to look at for just me and OH (we are currently leaving in a 4 with housemate from hell) are being redecorated at the moment so apparently we can't go and look at them!!!

And deep clensing breaths!! Tehe.

It'll be fine i'm sure it'd just be nice if one thing would hurry up and click into place.

Tomorrow is another day. Let's hope it's a good'un. Off to catch up on some diaries.

Love to you all x x x

Hi Saski

Thanks for your visit to my diary hun.

Hope your having a good points day and good in every other way also.

You wait and see everything will click into place in one go - re job and house! I've been job hunting since beginning of April, applied for loads and half of them don't even bother replying cus of huge responses!! Only got just over 2weeks left in my current job then its redundancy for me ;o( Trying to keep posative though that the dream job is out there waiting for me somewhere ....will just keep lookingx

Glad you're feeling better and hope the house an djob appear soon.

Now just a word of warning my OH is the original Mister Grass Roots Cricket if it happens he runs it, interferes in it or whatever you call it in our county and sadly nationally so my life has been seriously blighted by cricket so take care not to mention it if you pop over to mine anytime!!! However we remain welded at the hip owing to my ability to 'make my own arrangements' to entertain myself.

Don't worry re the STS hopefully you'll get going again next week

Good luck

M

M I am sure we both promise not to mention the C word anywhere near you - but you have to realise will can only promise to do our best :):)

Saski
it does sound like you have a lot going on that could cause you stress and that can hinder weight loss
do you do yoga or meditation - or knitting or something similar
just to help keep your stress levels down - then you will have much better hormones running around your body to help with the weight loss :):)

good luck in the coming week

Hi Lovely

I'm sure everyting will fall into place just right - stress - tell me about it - its that time of year I think................ trouble is I seem to say that month after month lol

hey Sas, just dropping by to say hello and to wish you luck this week :) you can do it! x

Hey everyone!

Thank you so much for all of your comments! You are all fab! I'm so glad i found minimins and you guys you make my life so much better :)

Trash - Sadly i am in the same boat i have been looking on and off for work since beginning of April too when i left my job in a call centre after graduation. I am pleased that i have decided on what i want to do now (become a teacher) but it's so stressful that people don't seem to want to give us a chance. I spent 3 years getting a degree and spending nearly £20,000 for the privilidge (i was charged overseas rates for being from Jersey). I have been on a number of interviews and have come 2nd virtually every time with them saying i gave a good interview and did really well in my presentations but i just don't have enough work experience. The trouble is how am i supposed to get this work experience when they won't give you a chance. *sigh* Sorry about that rant over! Tomorrow is another day in my job hunting quest.

Sorry to hear about your redundancy you poor thing that must be awful for you.I'm sure you are right and everything will click into place. There's a dream job out there for everyone :D What line of work are you hoping to go into? Good luck with the search!! I have my fingers crossed for you :)

M - Awww Mister cricket i love it! Sorry i will try to keep cricket chat down to a minimum. I also become one with cricket due to my other half. I am half way through the middle of my 4th season and i love it (most of the time). I find it quite frustrating too mind. There are a couple of hopeless ones on his team and i'm desperate to go out and play in their place. Don't get me wrong i'm no bowling but i can bat and i will at least field the ball rather than just throw myself on the floor in a vague attempt to stop the ball. (i played a little at uni) To date i have successfully managed to avoid doing any great deal of scoring (i can play the ditsy card very well and pretend i don't understand hehe) or teas (i don't live anywhere near the ground). However this season so far there have been a few touch and go moments and i think they are on to me about the scoring thing. Note to self must act more ditsy next match.

Good work on your creative ways to entertain yourself. I have never got through so many sudukos in all my life :)
Thanks for the luck mdear and hope all is well with you.

H - I'm think we may have to begin a seperate Ashes thread these are indeed crucial times and if we put it in a seperate one M can know in advance to avoid it so as not to cause her any more cricket trauma.

Thank you for your concern i am feeling much less stressed today. I think i was just having a bad day. I always used to play tennis to reduce stress levels but alas my hip isn't quite up to that yet. I might have a look and see if there is something else that i could do in the meantime though :) It's also coming up to totm which we will all know makes everything 100 times worse. So i am focusing on the positives and trying not to let anything get me in too much of a tizz! :D

Fitz - Hey my Norwich lovely! I completely know what you mean. It seems to be that way at the moment. Hopefully like i said was just a bad day. I normally take most things in my stride. Hope you aren't too stressed at the moment my love.

mommyB - Hey and thank you. I know you are absolutely right. At least i don't have to lose a gain as well eh. Here's to next Monday/ Tuesday as i left scales at the farm and i won't get them till Tuesday so will have to delay weigh in... Hope you are good. :)

Fuzzy - Hey! Thank you so much. Absolutely i can live with a STS this week and welcome in the 17s next week. Hope you are having a fab day too.

Rach - YAY! You are back! Where the devil have you been??? Thank you very much. Same to you. I demand a catch up on your life asap! :)

Lots of love to you all and thank you for always being there to help me through you know if you ever need anything you just need to give me a shout!! :D xxx :thankyou::grouphugg:

P.S Sorry about the essay. More to come...

Back