A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Evening my lovelies. How are we all today?

I was in such a rush this morning i didn't have a chance to weigh myself so i did when i came back in from school. I have lost 2lbs! Yay! Which means i completed my June challenge woot. It also means i have 2 pesky lbs before i hit 17s 13 which will be immense. I'd love to get to 17s 7 by the end of July so i am going to have to work my bum off! Quite literally in fact with a little luck.

I had an absolutely awesome day today and i think i want to be a teacher. I had the most fun ever!!! I am absolutely shattered but feel sooo happy. I got really stuck in and got covered in plaster. I had loads of compliments from the kids and teachers. If only there was a pgce place for me this September i don't want to wait till September 2010! Boo!

I also was really impressed with myself as i walked home from school (as my parents have just left me to go on hols and i am car-less here) which is about 3.5 miles in just under an hour. I then had to have a sleep for about an hour to recover. It didn't do my foot a lot of good though as on Saturday some absolute numpty dropped a bottle of beer and sliced the top of my foot open. Really attractive.... and fairly painful. Oh well eh c'est la vie.

I'm feeling really positive and can't wait to crack the next hurdle. Thank you so much for all your support you are the reason that this time it is actually working! Love x x x

Also just thought i should add that i love Wimbledon! What a cracking match with Murray! I wish i had tennis to watch everyday when i get home! *sigh* xxx

well done you! :D you are doing so well - took me a while to catch up with everything :)

I didnt see all of Murrays match yesterday but wow, whats his face gave him a good run didnt he? And he was very VERY cute.. shame it couldnt have gone on longer LOL :D x

well done you! :D you are doing so well - took me a while to catch up with everything :)

I didnt see all of Murrays match yesterday but wow, whats his face gave him a good run didnt he? And he was very VERY cute.. shame it couldnt have gone on longer LOL :D x

Yay you are back! We have all missed you. Thank you very much for your well done. I'm really chuffed. We need to set up another 1st race as chelle wiped the floor with us.
Yeh i could have watch the tennis through the night. :) xxx Glad to have you back.

Good evening everyone. Not a great deal of news to be honest. But i had a good point day which is all good. I had another lovely day in school and i'm off on a school trip with reception class tomorrow. So exciting!! Hope you all had a lovely day. Off to catch up on some diaries :) lots of love x x x

Hiya,well done on your loss this week.
Hope you have a fab day with the reception class ours have their sports day today...sooooo cute. xx :)

Hiya,well done on your loss this week.
Hope you have a fab day with the reception class ours have their sports day today...sooooo cute. xx :)

Hey Fuzzy!

Thanks so much. Awww sports day bless. :) xx

Aw how cute! I hope you have a lovely day with the kiddies! :D

xx

Hey hun.

Yeh i had a lovely time they are soooo cute. How was your day? xx

just dropping by to say hello!! hope you are enjoying your trip. I was supposed to go on one yesterday with year 1, but my eldest was off school poorly.

Hello to you too. I had a lovely day though it was sooooo hot. We went looking for bugs and plants in the woods. :D Awww no how is she now? Better i hope!! xx

Hey there everyone. How are you all? Hope you had a lovely day.

I had amazing time taking reception class to the woods for look for various bugs, plants and different coloured flowers. It was awesome. I definitely want to be a teacher now. Though with KS2 methinks. It's just a shame there is no space on the pgce course i want to do. *sigh* Will have to apply for September 2010 and get a job in the meantime.

I was very well behaved today and successfully didn't have any of the snacks the kids were offering me so today i had.

B - Porridge and O/J - 5
S - Alpen bar - 1
L - Stir fry 5, crisps 1.5, apple 0.5,
S - Orange lolly - 1
D - WW meal 4.5, potatoes 2, veg 0, meringue, fruit and yog 3

23.5/27

So still a few to play around with if i get desperate.

I'm watching the tennis at the moment as it's very tense as i love Andy Roddick ( i know he's married and i have an OH but have you seen that man without a top :worthy::drool::drool::drool:) and i'm really concerned he is going to lose and this will upset me more than words can say as i feel i don't get to watch him on tv as much as i would like :p. Hope you had a good one ladies xxx

Yay he broke serve! I may seen him for another day :p xx

Hi Saski, well done on resisting all the tasty tit bits! I'm off to google this Andy guy but I bet he's not as nice as Nadal :heartpump:now that's what I call a babe!!

Granted Nadals arms are quite delish but i have like Andy Roddick for a looong time and he is incredibly pleasing in my eyes!

Yay!!!! He just won wooot!

Although now we have a problem because he is playing Andy Murray now... now i don't find Murry to be nearly as easy on the eyes however it would just be unBritish of me not to support him!! Dilema!! xxx

andy_roddick_.jpg

A gift from me to you all! :) xx

Glad you agree! I feel he should grace my dairy every few pages from now on! Tehe. Although I'm an extremely lucky lady and have a lovely man who is all mine who has a better six pack than that :p;) xx

Tehe oh Fuzzy you are brilliant :D xxx

Back