A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

you're only 2.5lbs off 2 stone already :D how fantastic is that?! xxx

you're only 2.5lbs off 2 stone already :D how fantastic is that?! xxx

I know eh!! Thanks for noticing! I am going to try and work really hard this week to lose it for next monday. Then i have officially loss 1/2 a stone each month i have done WW. Fingers crossed! :D xxx

OMG!! That's fantastic! Well done you! :happy096:You can so get that 4th silver 7 next week.

Well done chick!

xx

Thank you very much my love. Fingers crossed! :D I'd love to get there x x x

you will get there, i'm sure of it :) 100% this week, plenty of exercise.. you can do this! :D xxx

Saski !!!!!!!!!!

What a marvellous achievement - 4lb - that is blooming fabtastic - well done you xx

Saski !!!!!!!!!!

What a marvellous achievement - 4lb - that is blooming fabtastic - well done you xx

Thank you very much my love. :) xxx

Good evening all. I hope you are having a lovely day. The weather is gorgeous here today. Much nicer than it was yesterday. So i will shortly be going for a swim. I went out for lunch today for a family celebration and had lots of naughty foods mmmmmm. But i did notice i couldn't eat things that i used to which i found a bit weird. I'm obviously learning on my WW journey so that is good. I also got my top score on super hula hoop on Wii fit so i'm sure you will all be very proud of such a fantastic achievement :D tehe.

Nothing else new really. Although i now have a pic under my name. Exciting times. Much love to you all. Oh and i'm really sorry if i haven't made it to your diary yet i am doing my best. There is just so much to catch up on. xxxx

Hey sas its lovely to put a face to a name!

Bit late i know but congrats on the 4lb loss you must feel fantastic! xxx

Hey sas its lovely to put a face to a name!

Bit late i know but congrats on the 4lb loss you must feel fantastic! xxx

Thank you very much my dear. I am feeling good. I thought it was an appropriate one with me and a glass of wine and it was taken just a few weeks before i started WW. xxx

Lovely to be able to see you at last.

i find too that i cannot ( and i do try really hard!!) physically eat as much as i used to be able to!!

Awww thanks Jane. It's really bizarre isn't it i thought presented with my treat i would practically inhale it but i ended up leaving a quarter of my main and sharing my dessert (a chocolate dessert no less) Strange things are indeed occuring. xxx

Just got back from swimming 34 lengths!!! Hopefully that should have helped to get rid of at least some of my monster lunch. Maybe even a whole bread roll?? :D xxx

ooh thats half a mile and a bit :D well done Sas! thats almost 2AP! (i am assuming you swam about 1 length per minute so therefore exercised for 34 minutes, and also that you class swimming as low intensity :))

Hey Saski! .. Ive just read a little bit of your diary and the swimming thing, and thought wow! check you thats amazing (i went for the first time in over a yr tonight and manages 12 lengths:( )

I was chuffed till i just read what Rach put haha! ... they make ya work for them aps dont they! ...

Back