A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Sas, where you been the day like? :p miss thou x

Morning Saski

Hope you are ok my lovely xx

morning Sas :) hope you have a lovely saturday, whatever you're doing xxx

Morning Sas

Hope you are OK and planning a great weekend, preferably with no cricket.

Now I'm not planning to run, jog, walk fast or any other sweaty exercise on the treadmill when it arrives just a stroll as I don't like pounding the pavements. Once its here you can be sure I'll doing a full report. if I like it I'm buying a flat screen TV to use as a screen for my DVD player and watching some of the zillion DVD boxed sets that are waiting for my attention while I'm walking.

Take care

M

Hope you and rach arent up & down to the toilet all night with all that juice/water inside you!! x

Lol thank you my love. I was up every couple of hours which was a pain but i'm thinking i might have earnt myself 0.5 APs. What do you reckon? xxx

good morning :D hope you didnt have to get up too much.. i reckon i should earn activity points for loo-going as my bathroom is downstairs :D

any exciting plans for today then? :) x

Lol yeh defo i think it definitely justifies points. It must be good for us really. I did do quite a lot actually i will fill you in in a bit. xxx

Hiya..
Nice to see you...:)
have a fab evening x

Hey my love. It's been a while. Hope all is well with you. xxx

Sas, where you been the day like? :p miss thou x

Awww thank my love i missed thee too. xxx

Morning Saski

Hope you are ok my lovely xx

Hey my love. I'm good thanks. I hope all is good with you. I hope you had a fab birthday i'm sorry i missed it :( xxx

Morning Sas

Hope you are OK and planning a great weekend, preferably with no cricket.

Now I'm not planning to run, jog, walk fast or any other sweaty exercise on the treadmill when it arrives just a stroll as I don't like pounding the pavements. Once its here you can be sure I'll doing a full report. if I like it I'm buying a flat screen TV to use as a screen for my DVD player and watching some of the zillion DVD boxed sets that are waiting for my attention while I'm walking.

Take care

M

M you will be pleased to know i had a cricket free weekend. Aren't you impressed? Tehe.

oOo i look forward to the report. Sounds perfect because you can go for a nice stroll without having to worry about the weather etc. Sounds good to me :D. When does it arrive? xxx

Hey my beauties.

Sorry i have been away for a few days it has been absolutely manic. I just never seem to have spent any time at the house.

You will be pleased to know that i have been being fairly active and have been getting myself many an activity point.

From my pedomoter over the weekend i have earnt 13 points which i'm pretty pleased with as i was aiming for 14 a week!! And i am now up to 42 lengths in the pool. Yay.

Despite this though i don't think i will have a very good loss this week. After two meals out earlier in the week and a big loss last week. We will have to wait and see what tomorrow brings. Fingers crossed.

I will try and be more attentive to you all this week and pop in everyday. I think maybe i was just trying to lap up the sunshine while it was around.

Much love to you all. xxxx

Sorry i have been rubbish with catching up i am uber tired and must get a little sleep. I will catch up properly tomorrow. Much love and i hope you have a good monday! xxx

42 lengths is brilliant Sas! Another 6 and you're upto 3/4 mile! :D

glad you had a lovely weekend though - missed ya! Whats this about sunshine anyway? its been wind and rain up here.. miserable! V. jealous! :jelous:

xxx

Im the same sas when the sun is out
smilie_sonne1.gif
it gets my full attention cos you never know when you are gonna see it again! Was only sayin to oh yest summer seems to be v nearly over already!
sad-smiley-036.gif
x x

Hey gang! Hope you are having a fab day. Thank you for my posts i will reply as soon as i get back tonight. I'm just briefly popping in to give you a WI update.

I did have a loss which is brill but it was only 0.5lbs. Right direction but i am aiming for more next week. I've been doing a lot of swimming and feel like things are toning a little so maybe i've just gained loads of muscle.... lol a likely story. Anyway a step in the right direction and i'm aiming for 2lbs next week which will take me to a 2 stone loss and just over my 10%.

Heres to a good week. Love to you all enjoy the sunshine! xxx

again, what sunshine? :p

well done on your loss hunny - every half pound is a half in the right direction :D have you measured yourself? I bet theres a definite difference measurement wise! :) xxx

Evening Sas

Well done on yet another loss - you are doing fab - all that excersise too - you will deffo be noticing it in your clothes - although my losses have been small some weeks, I have definitely felt thinner with looser clothes - well done you. xx:D
Been lovely weather here too - have caught it abit - I don't think so but Dad said it looked liked I'd been on hols - I have I said - been to Argate (at bottom of ar garden lol )

Just popping in to say well done on your loss this week:) brilliant xx

morning Sas :D hope you had a good day yesterday, and also that you have a good one today too :) xxx

42 lengths is brilliant Sas! Another 6 and you're upto 3/4 mile! :D

glad you had a lovely weekend though - missed ya! Whats this about sunshine anyway? its been wind and rain up here.. miserable! V. jealous! :jelous:

xxx

Thanks my lovely. I haven't been in for a couple of days. Bad me! I'm looking forward to getting up to 50 laps i feel that will be quite an achievement.

There has been a lot of sunshine here you will have to come over to experience it. :) xxx

Im the same sas when the sun is out
smilie_sonne1.gif
it gets my full attention cos you never know when you are gonna see it again! Was only sayin to oh yest summer seems to be v nearly over already!
sad-smiley-036.gif
x x

Yay it's all about the sunshine. Exactly you must embrace it while it's around. It does seem to be going quickly how is it beyong middle of August already how depressing. :( Hope you have had another sunny one today. xxx

Good morning chick! Thank you for popping in to my diary.

Hope WI goes well for you today and well done on all that swimming!

Good luck cheeko

xx

Thank you my beauty hope all is well in the world of the claire bear. xxx

Well done on your loss chicken!

You're doing fab

xx

Thank you chickpea! xxx

again, what sunshine? :p

well done on your loss hunny - every half pound is a half in the right direction :D have you measured yourself? I bet theres a definite difference measurement wise! :) xxx

I must have stolen all the sunshine... sorry about that :p. I should really measure myself again. I did it when i started at 1 stone loss and 1.5 stone loss and it is going down. I can notice it mostly in my clothes though tbh. I will do it again at 2 stone loss which i will hopefully get for next week. Thanks for your support my little gem. xxx

Evening Sas

Well done on yet another loss - you are doing fab - all that excersise too - you will deffo be noticing it in your clothes - although my losses have been small some weeks, I have definitely felt thinner with looser clothes - well done you. xx:D
Been lovely weather here too - have caught it abit - I don't think so but Dad said it looked liked I'd been on hols - I have I said - been to Argate (at bottom of ar garden lol )

Hey my lovely thank you so much. Yeh i can definitely tell on my clothes it's a really good feeling. My face looks quite a lot thinner too which is nice. :D

Glad you have been having good weather and i so hope that Norwich didn't let you down for your birthday. Is your door all fitted? xxx

Hi Sask

Congrats on the loss! I'll be happy with that this week :wave_cry:

Have a great day!
Twigs
xx

Thank you so much my love. Good luck for your WI i hope you get the same if not more :D xxx

Just popping in to say well done on your loss this week:) brilliant xx

Thank you so much my dear. It's a step in the right direction. :) Slow and steady etc :D xxx

morning Sas :D hope you had a good day yesterday, and also that you have a good one today too :) xxx

Hello my beauty. I've been stealing all the sunshine again sorry. Hope all is well with you and you had a good WI ;) xxx

Hey my lovely people.

I hope you are all well and had a lovely day.

I had a mixed day today. It's been 3 years since one of my best friends died, he was only 19 at the time. He was honestly one of the nicest, kindest and most wonderful people you could ever hope to meet and i miss him everyday. He was just someone who was so easy to get on with and i had so much fun with him. We used to argue about the stupidest things like which colour was better (he always liked brown and i always liked blue). So today i wore blue and brown in his memory. I went to visit his grave and put a flower there and a little message and just sat for a bit. I just miss him.

But it was a glorious sunny day (almost like he knew) and so i went for a walk on the beach near where he is buried and i just thought about all the good times and wished i could have had more. He even got me to earn myself 4.5 activity points on my long walk. See he's always looking out for me :)

I think i will leave it there today folks. I hope you have all had lovely days. So take care and god bless and live every minute. xxx

Back