A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Right i feel a little more up to date now but am absolutely knackered. I can't believe it's now 3.17am! Opps. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow/today. Talk soon x x x

What on earth were you doing up at silly o'clock

so sorry it was the anniversary of your good friends death - it is quite normal to miss them - you most likely have so many good times to remember -
well done on the loss - you are so close now to getting your 10% lets hope you get that in the next couple of weeks :)

sounds like you had a lovely day, despite being minus your friend. hope you're alright xxx

Hi Saski, Im sorry to hear about your friend, Its always harder when the anniverseries come around ~hugs~ ...

How the hell do you manage to stay up until that time in the morning! id be asleep and dribbling over the keyboard! hehe
Have a lovely day xx

Evening Saski - well nearly morning - hope you are ok - just stopping off before bed xx

morning Sas, just wanted to pop in and wish you a lovely weekend as i'm not sure how much I will be around (being in Swansea and all :D)

xxx

Good evening all! I'm sorry for being away for a while. I was having a few low days after Tuesday. But i'm doing a lot better now and am back and ready to go :D.

I was a bit of a swimming whizz kid today even if i do say so myself but it was nice and sunny and i managed a staggering 100 lengths! Woot! No very many steps on the pedometer today mind you as i was absolutely knackered from the swimming.

I am sooo chuffed that england won the ashes i love Broad sooo much he is also fairly pleasing to the eyes.:p

I have been pretty good with my points this week so i have my fingers crossed for WI tomorrow.

I'm really excited as it's only 1 week till OH comes over and i have missed him a lot. It's been 2.5 weeks since i have seen him which is a massive change from living with him and seeing him all the time. Still it will be worth it in the long run i'm sure.

Much love to you all and thank you for your messages. I'm sorry for neglecting you and will do my best to catch up on diaries now. Love x x x

What on earth were you doing up at silly o'clock

so sorry it was the anniversary of your good friends death - it is quite normal to miss them - you most likely have so many good times to remember -
well done on the loss - you are so close now to getting your 10% lets hope you get that in the next couple of weeks :)

I know it's crazy isn't it. I guess i am still in student mode with all nighters finishing essays. I never really got out of the habit.

Thank you so much for your post. It is difficult but like you say you must remember the good times and i can assure you there were a lot.

I know i can't believe that little 10% is fast approaching i'd love to get it this week and get to 2 stone loss as well. Fingers crossed. But i will be happy if i were to get it next week too. Take care my love and hope all is well with you. xxx

Sounds like a perfect day to remember a loved one.

Hope you have a good day today too

Yes it really was. Thank you so much mommyB. I hope all is well with you. Take care. xxx

Hi Saski, Im sorry to hear about your friend, Its always harder when the anniverseries come around ~hugs~ ...

How the hell do you manage to stay up until that time in the morning! id be asleep and dribbling over the keyboard! hehe
Have a lovely day xx

Hey!! Thank you so much for your post and for your hug *hug*

Lol the dribbling on the keyboard was a regular occurance when doing essays but my laptop didn't enjoy it so i had to train myself not to. I hope you have had a fab weekend. xxx

(((((((((((Saski)))))))))))))

Hey!! Thanks for the hug. *hug* Hope you had a lovely weekend. xxx

Evening Saski - well nearly morning - hope you are ok - just stopping off before bed xx

Hello there my Norwich beauty! I'm doing okay thank you. I hope you are too. Take care my dear. xxx

morning Sas, just wanted to pop in and wish you a lovely weekend as i'm not sure how much I will be around (being in Swansea and all :D)

xxx

Hey Rach!! Thank you soo much for popping in. I hope you have had a lovely time in Swansea sorry i wasn't here to wish you a safe journey. Looking forward to catching up with you. xxx

Hi Saski

Hope you're have a good day today!

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs!!! Thank you so much my dear. Hope you had a great weekend and that all is well in the wonderful world of Twiggy! xxx

Good morning-have a good one!!

Thanks my love. Two visits since i disappeared you really are too good to me :D xxx

Good morning chickedee, hope you have a lovely day!!

xx

Hey my clairebear! Thank you so much. Hope you had a brillo weekend and that all is good with you. I feel so out of the loop i shall rectify this asap. xxx

Good morning Hun
have a good one :):)

Hey H! Thank you so much for checking in on me. You are fab. Hope you had a lovely weekend. xxx

Right i think i am up to date as best i can be. It has only taken me 2 hours!!! lol. It's now 2.32 am so relatively early for me. I will pop by tomorrow to check on you all. xxx

oOo and finally got round to have BNS chips tonight. I have had it in other forms quite a lot but BNS chips are like little bits of pure happiness. :D and better yet 0 point happines. Hoorah! Right off to bed now. Love x x x

Really well done on all those APs but must try to get to bed earlier or one day you'll have notime to sleep before you get up

M

Another BNS convert - YAY XX

Good evening hun! Glad your not feeling low anymore :D how good are BNS chips! Well done you on all your swimming seriously well done! Do you think that it helps trim your thighs? Thats my main prob area, and was told swimming helps but i get halfway along, then i get a stitch, then i slow down, then i nearly drown lol i'm justa dry land kinda gal! lol Hope your having a fine day! x

Back