A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

:clap:well done on your weight loss so far! i keep having those 'moments' where i think about how far i have to go and then wanting to just jack it all in! it's an hourly bloody struggle!! internal arguing with myself all the time about what i'm going to eat..or maybe i'm just mad lol:silly:

I have to keep reminding myself the reasons why I want to lose the weight, the most important is to get pregnant and have a healthy baby but on a vanity level I just want to be able to shop at Primark!! Evans/Simply Be etc charge shocking prices..at least Dick Turpin wore a mask :Na_Na_Na_Na:

As for the tennis...Nadal was my guy :heartpump: yum yum!

Hey Twigs! :)

Awww Agassi! I first got into tennis when i was little because of him. Mostly because i liked his particularly excellent pony tail :p.

I have a bit of a thing for tennis players and cricket players and well just sportsmen in general.... fortunately my OH copes very well with this.

We think it might still be lurking we haven't seen him for a bit but he has left us some treats... my mum thinks he might be living in the back of the fridge :eek:.

We do indeed match :D but you have one more than me so i'm going to have to play catch up. :) How are you my lovely? How was your day? xxx

It's Agassi's lovely brown eyes that get me ...

Had a fab day thanks and am off today so have that friday feeling already lol

xx

:clap:well done on your weight loss so far! i keep having those 'moments' where i think about how far i have to go and then wanting to just jack it all in! it's an hourly bloody struggle!! internal arguing with myself all the time about what i'm going to eat..or maybe i'm just mad lol:silly:

I have to keep reminding myself the reasons why I want to lose the weight, the most important is to get pregnant and have a healthy baby but on a vanity level I just want to be able to shop at Primark!! Evans/Simply Be etc charge shocking prices..at least Dick Turpin wore a mask :Na_Na_Na_Na:

As for the tennis...Nadal was my guy :heartpump: yum yum!

Hey my love thanks very much. Sorry for the delay in reply it has been manic. Your definately not mad or at least you are just as sane as I am... on second thoughts that's probably not in your favour :p I'm sure i must talk about the points allowances for foods in my sleep it really is quite an illness.

Aww that's an awesome reason. I really wish you all the luck in the world for your awesome aim.

I'm mostly doing it for health reasons and so i can get back to being good at sport again after my accident set me back. Carrying all this extra weight and having a dodgey hip (at 22 :sigh:) means my agility is truely awful.

I'm also really looking forward to just being able to see something in the shop and get it without worrying about sizes etc. I better get saving because as soon as the weight is gone i'm going for a hard core shopping session.

Hope you have had a lovely weekend m'dear and made the most of the lovely sunshine. :) xxx

It's Agassi's lovely brown eyes that get me ...

Had a fab day thanks and am off today so have that friday feeling already lol

xx

Sorry for the delay in reply m'dear. I hope you enjoyed your day off and this very summery weekend. Take care. x x x

Hey everyone! :D

I hope you all had a lovely weekend. I just thought i'd give a quick update on my weekend in general.

Well I had an extremely busy but enjoyable weekend with both my friends and family. I had two birthday parties both of which involved quite a bit of drinking... opps but i was really impressed with myself as i managed to stick within my points on both evenings and had an awesome time.

Then today i went for a lovely meal with my parents as they are going on holiday tomorrow and i won't see them for about a month which will be sad as i've really enjoyed being home for a couple of weeks. They are planning to come over to england at the end of July though so that will be nice. Anyway so the meal we had was amazing! I didn't have any breakfast in the hope that i might be able to pull back a couple of points. I tried to choose sensible options but it was a 4 course menu!!!! :eek: So for starters i had scallops, followed by citrus sorbet (rather than stilton and brocoli soup which i would normally have had) for main i had sea bass with ratatouille, bok choi and summer veg and for pudding a lovely raspberry dessert with fruit and sorbet. It was amazing and i decided i would just enjoy it and not worry too much about the points.... opps. But i am still absolutely stuffed and doubt i will eat anything else. Which is probably for the best as i have my WI tomorrow! Eeeek!

But the really excellent thing was that i wore my really lovely debut dress which i wore to my cousins wedding at the end of may and it fitted me nicely then and today it was a good inch or so too big (well before lunch anyway) so i had to pin it so i could wear it which was a massive confidence boost and showed me how much it is starting to show. So yay!

Anyway enough of my rambling i'm now going to go and check out some of your diaries! Lots of love. x x x

Hiya well done on the dress and the menu sounds lush..you made some good choices there.:)
have a nice evening :)

Heya Fuzzy!! Thanks so much. It was great i felt like i was being a bit naughty in going but i've worked out the points (as best i can) and for the whole of today i am 2 points over and i had some saved from earlier in the week so it's all good. I hope you are having a lovely evening too. You have done sooo well and you are soo close to your goal which is fantastic. Just 2lbs to go!!! I think i might be here for quite some time before i reach that :). xxx

Oh btw i'm so impressed with your press ups i can barely do one of the girlie ones before i'm knackered so well done you :D

Oh btw i'm so impressed with your press ups i can barely do one of the girlie ones before i'm knackered so well done you :D
Ha ha its amazing really hun,when i first started them i found it hard to do 10!i just increase them every day.cheers xx

That's awesome yeh at the moment i am trying to do that with sit ups and it seems to be going ok and is defo getting easier everyday. Do you do your press ups on your toes or the kneeling type ones... ahhh my technical terms are just superb... lol xx

ha ha you describe them like me..LOL :p

I cross my legs over and have my knees on the floor for the majority of them but i do full press ups as well (with toes),i also do 70 crunches every day.legs bent,legs in air,to left+to the right. xx

ha ha you describe them like me..LOL :p

I cross my legs over and have my knees on the floor for the majority of them but i do full press ups as well (with toes),i also do 70 crunches every day.legs bent,legs in air,to left+to the right. xx

:eek: i think it might take me a little bit of time to get to that... lol.

I feel my dislocating knee will not enjoy the torture it is shortly going to suffer. Although my generally elderly ailments do seem to be easing slightly with the weight loss which is a bonus :) xx

When i first started ww,i could barely walk up the stairs at home (we have 9 deep steps- old cottage)without having severe pain in my knees :eek:
I can now run up them without any pain at all..its amazing 3 stones gone and what a difference it has made.
Good luck with your sit-ups and thanks for your lovely words xx :eek:

sounds like you've had a great weekend and your meals sounds lovely. I love fish and keep saying i want to try seabass but everytime we go somewhere and its on the menu there always semms to be something else i want even more!!
thanks for the support on my diary too

Hey sweet pea!

You sound like you've had a lovely weekend and well done you on the fab food choices! I would have found it very difficult to pass on the soup. Don't like blue cheese but love it in soup, I'm a weird one I know! :confused: Wish I could say I liked scallops too but nope nope nope! I live near a fishing village so really should like them but no!

It's a shame about you not seeing your mum and dad for a while but I'm glad you had a good time with them!

And a big well done on the dress. That's fab! It'sso good when you start to see what a difference it is making!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening chick

xx

Good luck and well done on the excellent meal choices. You're really on the road to success now

M

Back