A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Check you with your exercise! That's fab! You're doing so much better than me. I've sat and pigged out all night! Just seem to have fallen off the wagon a wee bit.

But did get a little spur on earlier. Tried on my Primark size 18 linen trousers and they fit! I couldn't get them up when I bought them. So was very very happy!! :D

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....:MEBIDX:IT&item=230349286684#ebayphotohostinghttp://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....:MEBIDX:IT&item=250446644952#ebayphotohosting

Can't get the links to work at all! But What do you think? I thought they'd be quite nice with just a plain vest and some pretty shoes!

I'm picking OH up at 9.30 tomorrow morning but it's an hour drive to the ferry so it's an early morning but it's only once a fortnight so I shouldn't really moan about it.

OMG I LVE Harry Potter. I can't wait for the next film to come out and I'm also dragging OH to see that too even though he hasn't seen the other ones, I'm so mean hee hee!:D

Hope you are fully recovered from your exercise now chicken! V proud of you :D

xx

Iswnt it funny how exercise can feel so good - IF we make the effort to do it

claire those skirts look lovely and would look good with leggings too ( to stop the thighs chaffing) with pretty girly shoes or flipflops

Claire those skirts are absolutely gorgeous. Did you win them? I especially like the bluey one. They have some really nice summery pumps at dotty p's at the moment too which would go really nicely! Great work with the primarche trousers that's fab!

With regards to HP I'm making my OH read all the books first he's got a lot of work to do before we can go! I'm trying to read them all again as well it's amazing how much they left out the film.

You are so right Aaleigha. How you doing? Good call on the legging oh how i love leggings!!! I've been at it again today. I did a 2.5 mile walk this afternoon and just burnt 200 cals on my cross trainer and did 40 sit ups and the great thing is it is getting easier.

I'm really excited as well as my mum is cooking roast lamb! Yum! So i have saved some points so i can really enjoy it. Can't enjoy it too much though as it is still WI tomorrow. Hoefully my hard work will pay off. I had an awesome night with my best friend as well last night and decided to stretch out my points by having white wine spritzers with diet lemonade to every glass of wine she had. So i didn't feel like i was being to cheated which is always a plus.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Love to you all x x x

Hey chick!

How you doing? Hope you're enjoying your dinner? Sounds yummy! And aren;t mums great cooking Sunday dinner!

So glad you had a good night with your best friend! I love white wine spritzers just a pain you can't get diet lemonade in pubs! Boo!

Thanks about the skirts. I really like them too! I'm winning on both of them but the blue one is a bit higher than I wanted to go and it has a couple of hours left! The pink one still has 3 days left. Hope I at least get 1 of them as I really need some bottoms for my holidays! Got plenty of tops but can't really walk round in my pants can I!

O I would love to get OH reading HP but I really don't think he would. He's said that he will gowith me to see it. And the next one is being released on my birthday next year so I read somewhere online so that would be an amazing birthday present ha ha ha!!

Good thinking A with the leggings, might invest in some nice new black and short white ones!!

Hope you're having a lovely Sunday chicken

xx

Hello just bobbing by to say well done on the exersice and being soooooooo motivated,you should have a fab WI result with all that hard work.

Hmm roast lamb...lush :eat:

Hey Girl your doing so well you are sooo motivated actually It would be fair to say your now the reason I'm going for my walk tonight! I had decided with my last hour in work I was too tired and I deserved a night off and when I read you posts I said no! Im going for my walk! Thanks doll!

Aww Claire Bear I'm so sorry that's lame. It's probably for the best though eh as you'll be too small to fit in it soon and that would just be a waste then :D

Hey Fuzzy thanks very much my lovely. Yes lamb is lush!

How are you both m'dears? I hope you had an awesome day! Any gossip for Saski? I am a big fan of gossip time! :D tehe

Anyway WI results were good i lost 2lbs! Boo yeh! I also got two compliments today so life is good. Love you guys in all your fabulousness and supportive ways. xxx

Hey Girl your doing so well you are sooo motivated actually It would be fair to say your now the reason I'm going for my walk tonight! I had decided with my last hour in work I was too tired and I deserved a night off and when I read you posts I said no! Im going for my walk! Thanks doll!

Hey Pink!

Thank you so much my love that's a lovely message I'm so glad that i was able to help even a little I know i often make myself do it after reading the awesome posts on here . Well done on your motivation that is really fab! How you finding it so far? You are such a recent addition to Minimins! Yay! If you need anything my dear just give me a shout. We had similar start weights so we can keep each other on track. Good luck and keep walking! Take care x x

Well done you!! That's fab and you've got your 1st stone! brill :happy096:

I'm so pleased for you chick! You're doing so so well!

Yeah I was a bit gutted about the skirt but like you say it would be too nig for me soon anyway so no point spending too much money on it!

No goss at the moment, I could make something up if I tried :D

How's things with you, apart from being a super WW'r!! hee hee

xx

Well done you!! That's fab and you've got your 1st stone! brill :happy096:

I'm so pleased for you chick! You're doing so so well!

Yeah I was a bit gutted about the skirt but like you say it would be too nig for me soon anyway so no point spending too much money on it!

No goss at the moment, I could make something up if I tried :D

How's things with you, apart from being a super WW'r!! hee hee

xx

Hey my love thank you so much i am really pleased. Getting there slowly but surely.

I keep wanting to spend money on clothes all the time but have decided i will have a massive splurge when i get to the stage that the clothes i own currently just fall off me whilst i'm in town... now tht would definitely be a sight! :eek:

I feel you should make me up some gossip right now young lady.

Generally i'm good thank you. I'm really getting into my placement and i get to be less of a loner on my lunch break now my best friend is back and lives 2 mins away from work which is awesome. How's life treating you today?

We have a mouse in our house and i am not a big fan. :cry: Our cat hasn't even moved to investigate the silly old thing :sigh: xxx

hey chick

How you doing today? So what's your placement? You maybe said already but I have such a bad memory :(

We used to get mice all the time, joys of being in a farm house and you just kind of get used to it! My mum remember throwing one out the door and he just turned on his wee heels and ran back in! Cheeky wee swine! Our cats were a bit rubbish as they would bring them in and then leave them to make themselves at home. Strangley when we got a rather large dog that sqaushes them, they moved out hee hee!!

Hm I'mm have to think about the gossip!

I'm trying not to spend much on clothes at the moment either! I'm like you i want to wait until things are falling off me then i'll buy a whole new wardrobe!

Hope you're having a lovely day chick and that's fab that you best friend is so close!

xx

hey chick

How you doing today? So what's your placement? You maybe said already but I have such a bad memory :(

We used to get mice all the time, joys of being in a farm house and you just kind of get used to it! My mum remember throwing one out the door and he just turned on his wee heels and ran back in! Cheeky wee swine! Our cats were a bit rubbish as they would bring them in and then leave them to make themselves at home. Strangley when we got a rather large dog that sqaushes them, they moved out hee hee!!

Hm I'mm have to think about the gossip!

I'm trying not to spend much on clothes at the moment either! I'm like you i want to wait until things are falling off me then i'll buy a whole new wardrobe!

Hope you're having a lovely day chick and that's fab that you best friend is so close!

xx

Hey my lovely i hope you had a good day. I'm good ta. My placement is in a law firm and i am thinking about doing a Law conversion in September but i'm not sure just yet. We shall see.

I'm still waiting for my gossip missy. I will have to read your updated diary tomorrow chickadee. I'm super tired. I hope you had a good day though x x x

I will update how today was later too. I'm completely falling asleep and have to be up in 6 hours! Love to you all. Hope you have had good days xxx

That first stone is a major acheivement, here's to the next one Saski I'm sure it won't be far behind

M

That first stone is a major acheivement, here's to the next one Saski I'm sure it won't be far behind

M

Aww thanks my love! Let's hope not eh. :) xx

Right I need to get back to posting properly i've been fairly rubbish the last few days. I seem to just be so tired after work that i just want to go straight to bed. Had a really funny turn this morning and passed out (i used to pass out fairly often a few years back) so i didn't go into work today and had a bit of a rest. I'm feeling quite a bit better now but still not 100% should be back in work tomorrow though.

I've been pretty good with my points this week but had a bit of a moment on Tuesday knowing that i still have such a long way to go. But i have since comforted myself in the fact that i've certainly lost a large chunk of what i have to lose.

I'm feeling really good about my exercise in the last couple of weeks and have increased it quite dramatically my hip is giving me a little bit of grief but far less than what i expected which is awesome.

I hope you are all having good days and just want to say a big thank you to everyone who is helping me in my journey. I wouldn't be nearly as positive without you and for that i am incredibly grateful! :) x x x

I'm so happy that Wimbledon is on :D

Only downside is it means that i am just sitting and watching and not actually doing.

Did anyone see the Roddick match? That man is an absolute beast! Swoon! :p xx

Hi Saski

Yep I saw the match ... good but my heart still belongs to Agassi :)

Did you find your mouse? We had 3 recently!!! cheekly little ******* they were - but cute!

We have matching 7's :D

Twigs
xx

Hi Saski

Yep I saw the match ... good but my heart still belongs to Agassi :)

Did you find your mouse? We had 3 recently!!! cheekly little ******* they were - but cute!

We have matching 7's :D

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs! :)

Awww Agassi! I first got into tennis when i was little because of him. Mostly because i liked his particularly excellent pony tail :p.

I have a bit of a thing for tennis players and cricket players and well just sportsmen in general.... fortunately my OH copes very well with this.

We think it might still be lurking we haven't seen him for a bit but he has left us some treats... my mum thinks he might be living in the back of the fridge :eek:.

We do indeed match :D but you have one more than me so i'm going to have to play catch up. :) How are you my lovely? How was your day? xxx

Back