A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

Evenin' all! How were your days? I had an excellent day today at my placement! Best day so far as i got to spend the day in court. Yay. (Don't worry i haven't been naughty) Tehe. I have stuck well within my points and i'm just about to tuck into a nice bowl of fruit with ww yog and meringues before heading off to Bedfordshire! Yum and yum to sleep to i'm uber tired.

Love ya x x x x

glad you had a good day and well done on your ebay bargain-am watching some kids wetsuits at the moment as they want to try body boarding when we go on holiday-both are 99p at the moment too!!

It's rubbish being away from OH! I'm seeing Derm on Saturday and it's been 3 weeks! Sucks being so far away!

:eek: Omg 3 weeks you poor love! Still Saturday is not too far away at all now is it. Have you got anything nice planned. My Best friend is flying over on Saturday too so i'm glad i've been saving some points as i have no doubt cocktails will happen. Any tips on low points / lower points (who am i trying to kid) cocktails that will hit the spot? ;)

glad you had a good day and well done on your ebay bargain-am watching some kids wetsuits at the moment as they want to try body boarding when we go on holiday-both are 99p at the moment too!!

Thanks my lovely how was your day? oOo fingers crossed they stay nice and cheap for yay. When you off on your holidays? You off anywhere nice? xxx

thanks had a pretty good day-fingers crossed good enough as its weigh in tomorrow.
we are going to cornwall at the end of july. looking forward to it. Girls dont know we are trying to get them wetsuits so sshhhhh!

Mum's the word mommyb! tehe! oOo sounds lovely. Good luck with WI hope it's a good'un for you. x x x

:eek: Omg 3 weeks you poor love! Still Saturday is not too far away at all now is it. Have you got anything nice planned. My Best friend is flying over on Saturday too so i'm glad i've been saving some points as i have no doubt cocktails will happen. Any tips on low points / lower points (who am i trying to kid) cocktails that will hit the spot? ;)

Yeah we only see each other ever 2 weeks but this month we've had to extend it!!:cry: We're going to go to the cinema and the indian yum yum yum! so going to have to save some points :eek:

hmmm cocktails!!! yum, well malibu is only 0.5 point and vodka is only 1 point so both of those together and away you go!! how do you make woowoo's?? hee hee

Aw that'll be ace to see your friend! you must be so excited! I've not seen my mate in 2 years and we're going on hols in 3 weeks :eek:.

hope you've had a lovely night, and the pudding sounds lovely!

xxx

Yeah we only see each other ever 2 weeks but this month we've had to extend it!!:cry: We're going to go to the cinema and the indian yum yum yum! so going to have to save some points :eek:

hmmm cocktails!!! yum, well malibu is only 0.5 point and vodka is only 1 point so both of those together and away you go!! how do you make woowoo's?? hee hee

Aw that'll be ace to see your friend! you must be so excited! I've not seen my mate in 2 years and we're going on hols in 3 weeks :eek:.

hope you've had a lovely night, and the pudding sounds lovely!

xxx

Yum sounds good i love Indian! That'll be a nice treat! You enjoy yourself lady! :) What is your favourite dish? What you planning to see at the cinema?

oOo i love woo woos! On a Korfball trip we spent the whole evening after the matches drinking ULTIMATE woo woos. It was a very messy evening :D tehehehe.

Awww that'd be awesome with your friend! Which place is this you are jetting off to?

Hope you had a lovely day my dear. Was it good? x x x x

It sounds like you are having some great days
fantastic
and what a great bargain from ebay - why cant I ever find things like that :):)

It sounds like you are having some great days
fantastic
and what a great bargain from ebay - why cant I ever find things like that :):)

Awww thanks my love. I have been having a good few days. I'm feeling really positive. How's you? How have you been getting on? (I've got some catching up to do!!)

I have been fairly lucky with ebay. I bought loads of furniture for my student house for £32 there was 1 big Chest of Drawers, 1 small Chest of Draws, two bedside tables, storage unit, tv stand AND a dressing table :D

Is there anything you need at the moment i will keep an eye out for you.

Have you got anything nice planned for the w/e? xxx

well as you should as I am after a spinning wheel
but DH said he would make one for me - :)

I am having 100% days but dont feel too good at the moment - just finding it all very hard - but I can do this :)

Yum sounds good i love Indian! That'll be a nice treat! You enjoy yourself lady! :) What is your favourite dish? What you planning to see at the cinema?

oOo i love woo woos! On a Korfball trip we spent the whole evening after the matches drinking ULTIMATE woo woos. It was a very messy evening :D tehehehe.

Awww that'd be awesome with your friend! Which place is this you are jetting off to?

Hope you had a lovely day my dear. Was it good? x x x x

Hey cheeko!

My day was good, but so glad it's the weekend, I'm now running round like a mad thing trying to tidy up for OH tomo!

Going to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! So excited!:D I love Transformers! OH hasn't seen the other one but he's been punished for going to see Terminator without me ha ha ha!

My fav is chicken balti, with chicken pakoras to start and you've got to have popadoms and mango chutney, god i'm drooling at the thought of it! I was swithering about a chinese (salt and pepper chicken yumyumyum!) but OH wants an Indian.

I'm going to the south of France (Bezier) for a week and having 2 weekends in London either side. Can't wait. This time in 3 weeks I'll be on the Train to Glasgow to get the overnight bus to that there London awwoohhooooooo!! I've never been on a plain (wee country bumpkin I am) and I'm so excited. Been scouring ebay for nice skirts today so hoping I get them!

How's your day been?

Ultimate woowos sound good! Student nights were spent drinking cocktails straight out the jug or fish bowls! Couldn't do that now! :eek:

xx

well as you should as I am after a spinning wheel
but DH said he would make one for me - :)

I am having 100% days but dont feel too good at the moment - just finding it all very hard - but I can do this :)

Awww bless that is very cute. :)

Aww i'm sorry you're not feeling too good love. :hug99: You absolutely can do this you are right! Well done on your 100% days that's awesome. Don't worry m'dear we all have those days but we are all behind yay. So keep being positive and stick at your 100% days i'm sure you will see the results you want. :D x x x

I just somehow did half an hour of high intensity xtrainering.... and 60 sit ups! I think i have gone mad. I actually really enjoyed it. I haven't done anything as hard as that since way before my accident over 8 months ago. I am now about to die quietly (well as quiet as i can be...) in a corner whilst talking to you lovely people.

I am having a really good day today. I am feeling totally inspired after watching the biggest loser and seeing how well they had done! I'm so glad of who won (I won't say who incase people haven't had a chance to watch todays episode). I'm within my points and i've just got my mum involved in WW and i am seeing my best friend tomorrow for the first time in over 6 months!

Life is good :) x x x x

well done on the excercise. Glad you are feeling so positive at the moment.

got outbid on the wetsuits but there are a few more on there so i will keep looking

sorry i have totally been lacking reading other diaries

thats fab that you got it for 99p, i was thinking of putting mines on ebay cos we dont use it anymore

x

Hey cheeko!

My day was good, but so glad it's the weekend, I'm now running round like a mad thing trying to tidy up for OH tomo!

Going to see Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen! So excited!:D I love Transformers! OH hasn't seen the other one but he's been punished for going to see Terminator without me ha ha ha!

My fav is chicken balti, with chicken pakoras to start and you've got to have popadoms and mango chutney, god i'm drooling at the thought of it! I was swithering about a chinese (salt and pepper chicken yumyumyum!) but OH wants an Indian.

I'm going to the south of France (Bezier) for a week and having 2 weekends in London either side. Can't wait. This time in 3 weeks I'll be on the Train to Glasgow to get the overnight bus to that there London awwoohhooooooo!! I've never been on a plain (wee country bumpkin I am) and I'm so excited. Been scouring ebay for nice skirts today so hoping I get them!

How's your day been?

Ultimate woowos sound good! Student nights were spent drinking cocktails straight out the jug or fish bowls! Couldn't do that now! :eek:

xx

Yes the weekend has been very long awaited this week. I'm absolutely knackered. Aww bless you getting everything all nice. When does he arrive? oOo i hope the film is good. I haven't been to cinema in literally ages. I'm sooo excited about Harry Potter (yes it's true i really am that cool :p)

That india food sounds like pure happiness. I'm one for a peshwari naan personally but they are 11 points each :eek: and i like pasanda the highest frickin pointed food in the book. *sigh* but it is lovely though. i must look in to fitting one in soon. YUM!

Wow you've got loads of things to look forward to coming up haven't you!! Lucky lady. Planes are great. Clearly the best way to travel i'm not a very patient lady so it's perfect for me.

oOo how are the skirts going? You must send me some links so i can check them out. Don't worry i won't go bidding on them :p tehe.

I dunno about the fishbowls and jugs i'm sure i could give it a pretty good go with my girlies although of course i probably shouldn't. I'm looking forward to a good night though.

I hope you have a lovely weekend with OH my lovely. Enjoy yourself. :D xxxx

well done on the excercise. Glad you are feeling so positive at the moment.

got outbid on the wetsuits but there are a few more on there so i will keep looking

Thank you m'dear! Sorry to hear about the wetsuits hopefully you will have more luck with the others! :) xxx

sorry i have totally been lacking reading other diaries

thats fab that you got it for 99p, i was thinking of putting mines on ebay cos we dont use it anymore

x

I know what you mean it's really hard to keep up sometimes. You know if you are looking to make a decent return you might be better off asking people at your WW meeting or puting and advert in the paper or something. You'd probably get more money than on ebay.

Hope you have a nice w/e m'dear x x x

Back