A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

just got an involuntary shiver reading that lmao! :p horrible! bet i have nightmares now! xxx

Don't worry Rach if you find yourself in the same sitch as i was i will make my way up to Newcastle and dispose of the cheeky intruder. Spiders are fine outside but i don't want them in the house. I have similar views for mice. I must say i am much less tolerant of spiders after being bitten by one a couple of summers back but english spiders just aren't in the same league as the ones i faced in Australia. Now they really would send shivers down your spine :) xx your pretty safe here really

i hate spiders but was put to shame when my 5 year old daughter could do the glass and paper thng!! have made myself do it a couple of times now ,so as long as i dont have to actually touch them i'm ok now.
Mice, thanks to Nina's habbit of bringing them in alive and letting them go, i am actually now a champion mouser!! i just use a margarine tub instead of a glass

Mice plagued my 2nd year uni house so if you 2 are happy to sort the mice for me i'm your spider gal! Providing there is a glass and paper handy though of course. :) xx

I can see a trend here - for talking about scary creatures on a saturday night - my incident was on a weekend too - think all these creatures wait til we are relaxed with our vino & decide to come play ???

sorry for the delay but welcome back! and you've done so well on your own so if you can do it like that you can do it anytime :)

suz x

Hi Sas

Hope you have had a good weekend x

Evening all! I hope you have had a lovely sunday. I've had a lovely day enjoying the sunshine whilst sorting out some farm related things. I took the dogs for a leisurely stroll and collected some eggs and then we headed off to the market. It was a very fun day though i don't think i could do it all year round. It's quite nice to play farm though :D.

I've eaten an absolutely ridiculous quantity of food today but it was all pointed so i guess it's okay. I'm in to jacket potatoes in a big way at the moment and had 2 beast sized ones today. Not quite in the same league as Bev's 7 pointer but none the less very satisifactory.

Hope you have all had a good day and enjoyed the sun.

Much love x x x

I have found a bigger one - having after class tomorow - 7.5points !!!!!

I can see a trend here - for talking about scary creatures on a saturday night - my incident was on a weekend too - think all these creatures wait til we are relaxed with our vino & decide to come play ???

I know eh how rude are they! Interupting a lovely evening. Touch wood i haven't seen any mini beast today so i should be okay. I'd love a glass of wine *sigh* I knew i should have got some earlier. This would never be a problem in my house as it is always well stocked. I hope you will have a glass on my behalf. xx

sorry for the delay but welcome back! and you've done so well on your own so if you can do it like that you can do it anytime :)

suz x

Thank you so much my love that means a lot. Hope you had a good day. xx

Hi Sas

Hope you have had a good weekend x

I have indeed my lovely. I hope you have too. xx

Hi Sas

Belated welcome back :)

Well done on the 2 stone loss too :)

Twigs
xx

Hey Twigs! Thank you very much. I am dead chuffed. Hope you are managing to get things sorted. :) xx

I have found a bigger one - having after class tomorow - 7.5points !!!!!

Seriously fitz?!?! Wow just wow. You need to hook me up ;) lol xx

Night night all i'm off to bed. Early for me i know. It seems weird that i will not have WI tomorrow due to the distinct lack of scales in the house so i will have to have my WI on Thursday. I might have my next WI on the following Thursday too as it's the day i go away. hmmm. Anyway enough random ramblings from me. I hope you all have a lovely monday :) xxx

Mornin sas i bet you are counting the days till cyprus! A girl at work has just come back & it was still lovely & hot but did rain a few times but whatever happens im sure you will have a fab time:D
7 months till my next hol & counting already! xx

Morning (just) all. How are you today? It is not so sunny today *sigh*. As i was scaleless this morning i decided i'd have a measure and it's looking good :D. There have been some good inches lost over all and it is continuing to go in the right direction. Although i did notice that my chest measurement has got significantly smaller but my boobs are still the same size so i'm hoping it was just general fat i lost from this area... in which case thumbs up :D.

My hips are still the circumference of a small planet but they are shrinking so it's all good.

WI is going to be on Thursdsay for 2 weeks whichs gives me a couple of extra days. I would love to have lost 2.5 stone before i go away which means i need to lose 1.5lbs each WI before i go. Fingers crossed.

Hope you are having a good'un my dear. Love. x x x

Mornin sas i bet you are counting the days till cyprus! A girl at work has just come back & it was still lovely & hot but did rain a few times but whatever happens im sure you will have a fab time:D
7 months till my next hol & counting already! xx

Morning my love. I am indeed i go a week on Thursday! I can't wait i haven't been on holiday since last December and that was only for a couple of days so i'm dead excited! :D :D :D

Awesome yeh the temperatures do look quite good and the rain will just be a welcome tanning break for a cheeky indoor cocktail or a jacuzzi break. Plus i'll probably be swimming most of the time anyway so a little bit of rain shouldn't hurt too much. :)

I don't blame you for counting the days you are off to Flordia aren't you?! Amazing!!! Off to Disney i presume. How could you possibly not!!! :D

Hope you have a good day! :) xx

Hope you have a lovely day!

xx

Thank you my dear i hope you have a lovely day too. :) xx

Hiya...
I hope your day is a great one for ya...ooh Cyprus wish i was going xx

Hey Fuzz thanks very much my dear. Hope you have a great one too. Fear not i will sneak you in my suitcase :p. Although it won't be very roomy as i usually pack enough to last me 3 times longer than i am going for. I'm truly dreadful at packing. *sigh* xx

Hi Hun! Welcome back and big congrats on losing 2 stone! In total I have lost just over that and it feels great doesn't it! Now the tricky part is keeping it off for good!

Cyprus is beautiful I am jealous you are off on hols next week! No hols for me now until next year! Boo!

Bet if you had had scales today you would have lost so good luck for Thursday weigh in!

xx

Back