A day in the life of *Saski* - Woohoo! What a good'un! :)

well done on your weight loss & I LOVE SHOOOOOOES TOO can't go shopping without at least trying some on

hee hee!!! Your quite right to treat yourself hun....you more than deserve it

xxx

Well done on your weight loss, its looking great! Id lovew to join on a sit up challenge but my slendertone seems more appealing right now haha xx

Come on then sas dont be shy share the shoes please! (need a photo)

Have just realised my £69 shoes havnt even been worn yet:eek:! x

show us the shoes please :D x

Evening my dears. I hope you have all had a good day. :) I have been fretting all day about my overspend. lol.

I have discovered also that i have the worst logic in the world and i may need some help with this. I decided that i didn't want to pay £4 for postage and packaging so instead thought it was better to spend an additional £50 on clothes.... I need some serious help. Tehe. Oh well it'll be worth it when i am strutting around in my new shoesies.

Black Mary Jane shoes - High heels - Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Blue Mary-Jane shoes - High heels - Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Purple point mid heels - Mid heels - Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I did get 20% off though so it isn't all bad :D

I hope you all had a brilliant day. Much love. xxx

show us show us show us :)

Enjoy my lovely. I look forward to shoe shopping together when i return. :) xxx

well done on your weight loss & I LOVE SHOOOOOOES TOO can't go shopping without at least trying some on

Thank you very much RC. I'm with you all the way :) xxx

hee hee!!! Your quite right to treat yourself hun....you more than deserve it

xxx

Aww thank you my dear. :D Although apparently i don't need an excuse to spend money i don't have. :) xxx

Well done on your weight loss, its looking great! Id lovew to join on a sit up challenge but my slendertone seems more appealing right now haha xx

Thank you so much. Yeh i bet well maybe we can set up a challenge in the new year then. :) xxx

Come on then sas dont be shy share the shoes please! (need a photo)

Have just realised my £69 shoes havnt even been worn yet:eek:! x

Enjoy Charly :) Oh my goodness girly you wear them at the next possible opportunity or i am going to come and confiscate them from you. :p xxx

show us the shoes please :D x

There you go Rach :) xxx

Just adding my activity points then off to sleep :D

only 12.5 APs to go! Woot! Night night all sleep well. xxx

3 Pairs !!!!!

Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

Good evening/ morning to all. Sorry for my delay in getting online tonight the unheard of happened!!! I knew i was feeling tired from working at school and staying behind for rehearsals etc but i got in at 5.30pm and could barely keep my eyes open so at 7pm i went to have a power nap... and you guessed it. I have JUST woken up. *sigh* I hope i'm not sickening for something AGAIN!

Anyway i had an absolutely brilliant day today. I'm really settling in well at school now and i had the sweetest compliment from a Year 5 girl today. The class were working on similies and one of hers was 'As pretty as Miss I' It was just a sweet thing to say and it really boosted my day. :D Kids are great :D

I only got a measley 1.5Aps today but i feel this was mostly due to being asleep at all the wrong times. tehe. On the plus side it meant i didn't have any evening snacks so still had plenty of points to go towards my girlie University reunion where i imagine the wine will flow quite nicely :).

I won't be back now until Sunday afternoon unless i can pop on in the morning.

So i hope you have a lovely weekend and i will catch up with you on Sunday.

Take care all. xxxx

P.S Well done to Clairebear sorry i didn't reply to your text. Now you know why... i felt it was inappropriate to reply at 1am when normal people are asleep. :p xxx

3 Pairs !!!!!

Just popping in to say hello - have a great day :)

I know right! How greedy of me. But my round about logic meant i had to get 3 pairs of shoes because then i would save £4 on postage.....

Yes i know.... i'm a numpty!!!

I hope you had a great day too my dear. xxx

Ooooo... Shoes! I have pretty much no control when it comes to shoes either...

Hope you're doing well, and enjoy your reunion weekend. Hope the wine is flowing... It is Xmas after all... Have fun!

I know right! How greedy of me. But my round about logic meant i had to get 3 pairs of shoes because then i would save £4 on postage.....

It has to be done - I do it myself - guess thats why they do it - they know people begrudge paying for delivery so they put it high & know that we would rather buy more items to avoid it - very clever marketing ploy me thinks x

Good evening all sorry i didn't get a chance to pop in at all over the weekend. It was manic and i was soo tired on Sunday after travelling back that i went to bed really early.

I had an amazing time at the reunion it was so good to see my girlies. However i was feeling a little worst for wear on the Saturday morning and so stuck to non alcoholic drinks on the Saturday night in order to recover. I am sooo out of practice. tehe. But lots of dancing and laughing occured none the less I really do miss Uni life and i'm really looking forward to going back to it. :D Although i know the PGCE is much tougher than my UG degree.

Unfortunately i have picked up a bug again. I imagine this particular one is from one of the little gems at school. Ho hum hopefully it will be gone by Christmas.

I didn't have a chance to get to the scales today as i slept in so i will go and have a wi first thing in the morning. Hopefully the weekend won't have been too damaging. I was positively an angel the rest of the time.

My shoes have arrived and i have enjoyed prancing around the house in them now i am looking forward to some nights out and general fun to get them out in public. The shoes that is.... lol.

Thank you for all my lovely visitors i will catch up with you soon. :) xxx

oOo and i made and decorated a christmas tree decoration biscuit today. I was soo much more excited about it than the kids were. :D I think i would have passed year 5 today. tehe!

Hope you had a good one. xxx

You can have some of my shoes if you like... I have no more room for them they are taking up a whole storage cupboard !!! :-D

I could do that :D. Hehe. What size shoe are you? If you have any kicking around (no pun intended) i will be glad to adopt them from you. I am all about the shoes. :D I hope you had a lovely weekend my dear. xxx

Loved the shoes and enjoy your reunion we'll be here when you get back

M

Aww thank you M. You are such a sweetie. It's nice to come back to you being here. I hope all is well in the wonderful world of M. xxx

Shoes are gorge hun!! love them :D

Thank you very much for the well done too!!

Hope you have had a fab day my love

xx

Thank you my lovely and you are very welcome you thoroughly deserve it. Hope you had a wonderful weekend with the OH. ;) xxx

Have a great weekend x

Thank you my lovely. I hope you did too. xxx

Ooooo... Shoes! I have pretty much no control when it comes to shoes either...

Hope you're doing well, and enjoy your reunion weekend. Hope the wine is flowing... It is Xmas after all... Have fun!

Maybe it's a Sarah thing. What do you think? Certainly a girl after my own heart anyway.

The wine was indeed flowing. 3 of us polished off most of a box of wine before week even went out!!!! :eek: Eeek. But i didn't drink too much while i was out so hopefully my liver won't hate me for too long.

Hope you had a good weekend too. xxx

a bit of retail therapy is good for you- i can rarely go christmas shopping without picking up a little something for myself !!!

have a great weekend.

I agree mommyB. It is definitely a good thing. Christmas shopping with a one for you one for me policy. I think you are on to a winner there. Hope you had a lovely weekend. xxx

It has to be done - I do it myself - guess thats why they do it - they know people begrudge paying for delivery so they put it high & know that we would rather buy more items to avoid it - very clever marketing ploy me thinks x

Yes they are extremely crafty. I did get 20% off though so i got over £100 worth of stuff for £80 something.... still not good though i suppose with my current financial situation. Much shoe shopping can occuring together soon though. Yay. xxx

Back