A Defector!!! Well maybe

Jabba your a star, thanks, it appears to go down quite well with everyone, i like the addition of nutmeg/cinamon - sounds yummy.

Hi Jack and Ms Blondie,

You'd be in good company defecting from LT, I'm sure there'll be some others along to tell you they did also very soon ;)

The flavours are great however I must admit to having settled on half choc tetras and half strawberry tetras with 1 caramel bar after weigh in (I've been know to gobble these all down if I get any more!).

Tried porridge :jelous: but lots love it and I'm sure if you're taste buds have been outta action that long it might be a welcome addition.

I'm also sure someone has scanned in the yellow book at some point and linked it...

**slinks off to hunt it down**

I got totally sidetracked but have located one of the books so far:

You can download the "Sole Source" booklet here:

http://www.cambridge-diet.co.uk/broc...solesource.pdf

The other one is called "Weight Care with Cambridge" and is often referred to as the yellow book.... can someone link if they have it please.

Thats brills, thanks very much. I think i will avoid temptation and stay away from the bars and just have the shakes.
Gonna check out the book.
cheers
Jack

CD is amazing, I havent ever tried LT so cant compare, but there is so much choice now with CD and now we have the porridge as well, it's brilliant!!! You have shakes, tetras (which are already made up shakes) and bars, and porridge, and theres about 15 flavours? The bars have got real chocolate on them and are really filling. None of them are gross, I love them all!!

Right thats it im off to see my CDC today and sign up!

there's always something you like hon. i hated most of the soups but love the spicey tomato and the chicken and mushroom and love most of the soups and adore the cranberry bar and the orange bar. so there's always something. love freezing the choc tetra into ice cream too :D

abz xx

oooh i'm getting all excited now! just hope the doc signs off the form!

very informative booklet, wish Lt had this when i started, makes sense of a lot of things you get early on.

My CDC has confirmed me in, just gonna amble through the last of my LT sachets then standby taste buds....Yummy Porridge here i come!

Ms Blonde, your doc won't need to sign it off unless you have a medical condition or have BMI over 40 I think....

my bmi is ok, but i do have medical conditions and on lots of meds. I have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, schuermanns disease, and depression :rolleyes:(well not really as meds manage it, its a side effect of fibro and thyroid issues). so its like a smartie party every morning for the meds i take!

i am hoping dr will be ok as it has food on the 810 and couldn't start any lower with cd anyway.

thanks for everyones support, really nice welcome :)

Last edited:
My CDC has confirmed me in, just gonna amble through the last of my LT sachets then standby taste buds....Yummy Porridge here i come!

good for you - glad i wont be starting it alone! i think a meal a day for me will be just great right now. :D

my bmi is ok, but i do have medical conditions and on lots of meds. I have fibromyalgia, hypothyroidism, schuermanns disease, and depression :rolleyes:(well not really as meds manage it, its a side effect of fibro and thyroid issues). so its like a smartie party every morning for the meds i take!

i am hoping dr will be ok as it has food on the 810 and couldn't start any lower with cd anyway.

thanks for everyones support, really nice welcome :)

Hells bells msblonde, I had no idea, you poor thing. You've done so incredibly well so far! Thyroid is such a beast AFAIK, I was talking to a lady the other day who has the pig thyroxin because it is more complete?? than the synthetic one....

oink, think oink mine oink is the synthetic oink one. ;)

I was born in the year of the pig....

going away to study, which is what i should be doing, before my mental ramblings get more bizzare!

I love bacon Helen...any tips?:D

Hey btw, Do we form our own team or what if so what do we call ourselves? Shall we get T Shirts made up?;):eek::D

Back