A diary of a slimming world consultant

Couldn't have done it without the support from u guys. And as we all know this journey has never been plain sailing for me. When I came to do the upload to head office surprise surprise more problems lol. Nothing the lovely people at head office couldn't sort for me tho. So plan for this week rest tomorrow. Promotion table in the gym on wed and hopefully on sat. Meeting on Friday night and leafleting on Sunday. To all you soon to b consultants I hope u know what ur letting yourself in for lol. I earnt a tidy little 55 pound tonight. Not bad :)

Well done! I'm sure it'll be busier next week, with people staying to group also. New Year's Eve was a funny day for them to start you on :) bet loads join next week! X

Well done Rosie - You have overcome the biggest hurdle ( taking your first class and doing a new members talk) they say practice makes perfect and in a couple of weeks you will be a dab hand at it. Enjoy your rest today and good luck with your promotion table, I hope it brings u lots of new members

Hi guys I'm really struggling at the moment. Can't focas on any work I found out my boyfriend cheated on me on new years eve. And he's not even spoken to me or apologised. Its the other way round I'm banging on his door because I want answers and he isn't opening his door. I just want to know why x

Hugs Rosie.

I know I've replied to you on other threads about your boyfriend, but he sounds like a real ass and I think he needs to seriously grow a pair. Chances are you won't get answers, just lies and drivel, so if I were you I'd walk away now.

Don't let him ruin you doing so well and achieving what you can becoming a consultant. You've done great so far, and sounds like you'd be better off without xxx

I wouldnt even care if he tried to deny it. He has literally run away. After a year and a half of loving someone he doesn't even have the decency to give me a answer

Rosie, I'm so sorry. I don't think you'll get much honesty either. You are worth so much more. You are young and beautiful, head up high and go and live a good life looking for an honest man who deserves you.

I hope you are ok, don't let him ruin this for you. xx

Aw Rosie!

I know how hard it must be for you right now but you've come so far and worked so hard.

Men like that are not worth the effort, trust me.

Chin up hun - sending hugs x

Hi Rosie
Gutted for you, I know how you feel when you say you want answers and cant get them. When something like this happens, its sometimes good to channel all your energy into work, it takes your mind off everything else and you will benefit too. Next monday your group will be heaving with new members, try to concentrate on that. Time will tell whats happened in your relationship and its best not too waste your energies on him until he is brave enough to face you. Thinking of you x

I can only echo what the others have said, you can still plough all that negative energy into your SW dream, don't let him ruin it for you after all your hard

I hope things sort themselves out for you
X

Hi guys I'm really struggling at the moment. Can't focas on any work I found out my boyfriend cheated on me on new years eve. And he's not even spoken to me or apologised. Its the other way round I'm banging on his door because I want answers and he isn't opening his door. I just want to know why x

Awww no thats horrendous! The least he can do is man up and explain himself!

He still not even made contact. And according to sources he told his girl after meeting her once he wud leave me for her haha it's actually laughable now. I'm so over it good luck to them!!! Dirty people!!

Anyway I went to support a new consultant today and she had an amazing 9 new members x

You know what Rosie some men are pussies and will never give you an answer because then they will have to take responsibility for themselves and they can only ever play the victim. My son's father is like that. Anything I do or say will make no difference because he will always find a way to turn it round to make himself a victim. Cut your losses and enjoy your new job, your new figure, and your new life :) you are worth more than to be treated with zero respect.

You know what Rosie some men are pussies and will never give you an answer because then they will have to take responsibility for themselves and they can only ever play the victim. My son's father is like that. Anything I do or say will make no difference because he will always find a way to turn it round to make himself a victim. Cut your losses and enjoy your new job, your new figure, and your new life :) you are worth more than to be treated with zero respect.

I like this reply lol. I just feel stupid I believed someone for 2 years. What other **** will I fall for??

You're not stupid. The problem is men who are like that can be incredibly manipulative. He's hiding now because there's no way he can manipulate his way out of it and he's probably found someone else to be his meal ticket. My son's dad did that. I was pregnant, he disappeared for 2 months. Then when I said I was moving away I was the ***** and the **** and he got his way round to my house and screamed at me. That's when I knew it was right to leave. He only disappeared when I told him I was sick of him flitting between me and his ex and I wasn't having it anymore. I was off the table so to speak. He did the I love you thing, we're having a baby thing, turned up drunk at my home begging to stay over, whoever it was he had flitted to from me wouldn't understand, could he just have a glass of water. Everything. It's not you hun. But take some time to yourself - you'll have to with being so busy! But in a while you'll find the right person who will treat you in the way you deserve :) He'd love you to blame yourself, so don't

You will do just fine without him Rosie - you dont need baggage like that. His loss hun - and like Fran says he may come begging and crawling but stay strong you are a much better person.

There is no rush and you will find someone you can trust however long it takes. Put yourself first and concentrate on getting your class up and running. You have put too much hard work into it to let go now.

Back