A diary of a slimming world consultant

Good luck for Monday. Remember you can only do what you can do - 50 posters can't be compulsory can they?

Leaflet dropping was very successful for my new business this year as was the local newspaper (though it all costs money). Also I assume you are on the sw website and loads of people will seek you out that way.

They will probably all turn up on 7th Jan - then they will all keep coming as you will do such a good job.

Sending you a big hug! Don't under estimate everything you have done, the 2 weeks leading up to a launch is going to be horrific (that's what I keep telling myself?) these things zap your time and energy but will pay off, even if it doesn't feel like it now.

Of course you're destined to do this, you've not given up, its just been tough and you'll be there 2M ready to go. Be proud that you have done your best, you can't have done any more.

People may have refused to put up posters but word will spread, imagine if someone from everywhere you tried to get a poster up mentioned your group to someone they knew, your efforts won't have been in vain.

I'm so grateful for your diary it's given me a real insight into what's ahead, good luck for your launch x

Given out another 800 leaflets today I'm utterly exhausted and only done half the amount of leaflets I am meant to have done. But I can't physically have done anymore in afraid. I guess we will jst see tomorrow how it pans out x

Good luck Rosie - you'll make a great consultant xx

Best wishes from me too for tomorrow evening. Fingers crossed that you get the numbers you need. You have certainly done everything you possibly can to make it work.
Just think, hopefully by this time tomorrow night you will be home after an amazing opening evening. Good luck xx

Good luck for tomorrow xxx you will be great xx

Hi guys I had 23 members in today. 11 of which were new members. 3 bought countdown :) no body stayed to group but I expected that. I did the new member talk to just 4 people and I have realised I really need to practice that a bit more lol x

Well done Rosie that's fab, it's going to be a huge learning curve and you'll keep learning as you go.

Happy New Year! now you can sit back and enjoy seeing the New Year in, it's going to be exciting for you x

Hi guys I had 23 members in today. 11 of which were new members. 3 bought countdown :) no body stayed to group but I expected that. I did the new member talk to just 4 people and I have realised I really need to practice that a bit more lol x

Well done Rosie that's fab for your first night! You'll be even busier next week. x

Couldn't have done it without the support from u guys. And as we all know this journey has never been plain sailing for me. When I came to do the upload to head office surprise surprise more problems lol. Nothing the lovely people at head office couldn't sort for me tho. So plan for this week rest tomorrow. Promotion table in the gym on wed and hopefully on sat. Meeting on Friday night and leafleting on Sunday. To all you soon to b consultants I hope u know what ur letting yourself in for lol. I earnt a tidy little 55 pound tonight. Not bad :)

Have been reading your posts and I think it is great you have opened your own group. Good luck and well done for getting so many new starts on NY's Eve

well done Rosie! all that hard work has paid off and I'm sure you will have more people next week. hope you enjoy your rest tomorrow... its very much deserved x

Back