A diary of a slimming world consultant

Dawnydeedee I'm going to start getting bits and pieces for group. Anything you advise that I'll need??? :) Thankyou xx
shopping is best bit :)
Slimmer of week basket, raffle tickets, certificate and sticker boxes, notepads for at pay and weigh, plenty of pens, calculator, 2 cash boxes, tablecloths (single flat sheets), storage boxes, extension cable, blutac, dayglos stars, A5 wallets for food diaries, clipboards, marker pens, empty muller corner pots to display books on interest table. Bits for interest table/new member area - empty frylight, spices, quark, hifi boxes etc, small tubs to have some weighed out cereal in, bottle/measure to show milk allowances, measuring spoons, little scales, body magic props - I have table tennis bats, skipping rope, swim goggles from pound shop
Keep your yoghurt pot lids (any) and laminate them and put on keyring with syn values on for interest table. I have also done this with fronts of boxes for hifis and cereal bars as my boxes were soon getting squashed, nice easy way to look through and compare and can easily add to them.
Just keep looking at what everyone else has in their groups, take photos on your phone for ideas. Try and visit as many different groups as you can, everyone does different things so can learn from everyone.
good luck! x

Also need tubs for raffle money and change charity jar.
tea,coffee,hot choc,sweetener, cordial, possibly disposable cups and spoons x

Annie, they will help you with editorial, just try have an idea of what angle you want to go for with it and try and come up with a headline x

I spoke to my TD today and she confirmed the increase in franchise fee is not coming in till Oct. So any groups opening in September will have reduced fee. Really pleased as that saves me £500!

How have you got on today MrsD44? xx

Sarah, just at my full time job today! Will be starting going through things tomorrow :) also got a call with my TD tomorrow night to discuss my group!
Soooo excited!
Sam xx

Sarah, just at my full time job today! Will be starting going through things tomorrow :) also got a call with my TD tomorrow night to discuss my group!
Soooo excited!
Sam xx

Sorry I thought it was today you had a day off, I have got confused with the days :) Hope the call goes well with you TD and you get a group that you want xx

Also can you recommend anything to take to training apart from usual notebook, pens etc??
Just a notepad and pen really. On day 2 room will be set out like a group so useful to take photos on phone etc
you will be given list at pretraining of things needed, like SOS folders etc. x

Morning all. Thanks for that list dawnydeedee. Very helpful. If you think of anything else let is know. Have saved that list and will be going shopping for it. X

Kez have you heard anything??
Sarah have you looked into prices for staying in derby for training??
I'm thinking of going up on the thurs evening...not sure tho x

Kez have you heard anything??
Sarah have you looked into prices for staying in derby for training??
I'm thinking of going up on the thurs evening...not sure tho x

I did look at prices a few weeks ago but my friend told me SW book our rooms, so haven't done anything. I am not sure if I am definitely going on that training now though. My TD text me yesterday and asked me to go first weekend in August as I needed to go on a different course as my group is a relaunch. I can't make the weekend before as away, so I am hoping they can stick to original date. Is your group new or a relaunch? Will let you know when they advise xx

I think you can book rooms yourself but Sw can also do it on your behalf??
Aw Hun that's a shame! Mines a new group...fingers crossed your training stays the same :) xx

Hi all, ask head office to book your rooms because they get a big discount My room was £131 for two night and if head office do it is £91!! i Am going on training on the 4th and 5th of July anyone else doing the same days? xx

Back