A diary of a slimming world consultant

Hi everyone, I also on the training for 12th-14th! So may meet some of you there - the relief and I are telling my group this week - feel really nervous for that, if no one comes next week I know they aren't happy! Haha! X

All sorts seems to have happened since I last posted! Congrats to all the latest additions joining us in Derby!

We are telling my group next week, I'm so nervous that they are all going to decide they're leaving ha! Let me know how you get on telling yours!

Pre-training tomorrow so will get hotel booked and receive the mountain of paperwork you've all spoken of!

Rochelle I hope your mum and Nanna are both ok!

Dontbe daft, you two will be great and the members will be pleased to have you.

Thanks hun they're both ok, getting on fine thank goodness x

Done Secrets of Success Diploma and passed first time thank goodness - lots of questions! One down two to go! How you all getting on fellow 12 13 and 14 Dec trainees? X

Done Secrets of Success Diploma and passed first time thank goodness - lots of questions! One down two to go! How you all getting on fellow 12 13 and 14 Dec trainees? X
Hiya San x I did mine at the weekend finished reading secrets of success. Just been to my team developers group tonight she has the new tablet system and its so good!! Better than those PDAS they have now. Think we will all love it x

Just got back from pretraining tonight - loved it.
well done on yr diplomas :)

Really Looking forward to Derby next week
now! :) x

Just got back from pretraining tonight - loved it.
well done on yr diplomas :)

Really Looking forward to Derby next week
now! :) x

Me too. The girl at my ops event just back from her training said how tired she was but loved it. I am booked in the Derbyshire. Not sure if going by train and picked up by my son or if anyone else going from down south I can petrol share with.

Does what I said before make sense now about putting all the bits in a folder and all the reading? I have done my first order and ordered pink and black t shirts and black fleece for when I do my promotion. It comes tomorrow. Must look out for you in Derby.

Hi everyone, what a busy few weeks we've had and it hasn't even really started yet!!

Done SOS, xpressweigh and Food Optimising diploma and tonight finally finished my draft editorial so think I'm in quite a good place for Derby next week (OMG- next week!)

I went to my team meeting on Friday night and they are lovely so I'm looking forward to giving something back when im up to speed as they've been great so far.

how will we know who to say hi to, my DM said there is loads of us there and we've no photos to see here!

Hi everyone, what a busy few weeks we've had and it hasn't even really started yet!!

Done SOS, xpressweigh and Food Optimising diploma and tonight finally finished my draft editorial so think I'm in quite a good place for Derby next week (OMG- next week!)

I went to my team meeting on Friday night and they are lovely so I'm looking forward to giving something back when im up to speed as they've been great so far.

how will we know who to say hi to, my DM said there is loads of us there and we've no photos to see here!

tried looking in rules not sure what we can and can't post but could we all arrange a set time and day to try and meet? Not sure how to do private messages but will have a look. I can't private message until done another 20 posts.

Last edited:
tried looking in rules not sure what we can and can't post but could we all arrange a set time and day to try and meet? Not sure how to do private messages but will have a look. I can't private message until done another 20 posts.

Nor me, I'm only on 6 posts... Oh, 7!

Can someone let me know if we are allowed to arrange on here to meet at training? Not done enough posts to message others on same training as me and would be nice to try and meet as we are at Derby at the same time. Thanks.

Me too. The girl at my ops event just back from her training said how tired she was but loved it. I am booked in the Derbyshire. Not sure if going by train and picked up by my son or if anyone else going from down south I can petrol share with.

Does what I said before make sense now about putting all the bits in a folder and all the reading? I have done my first order and ordered pink and black t shirts and black fleece for when I do my promotion. It comes tomorrow. Must look out for you in Derby.

oh I have a black tshirt with I love sw on from when I did race for life. My parcels are due to arrive on friday - will feel like christmas!!

I havent had had to put any bits in folders? X

oh I have a black tshirt with I love sw on from when I did race for life. My parcels are due to arrive on friday - will feel like christmas!!

I havent had had to put any bits in folders? X

My t shirt order or so I thought was my leaflets and banner!

I put all the loose bits from big box in a folder so I wouldn't lose anything and find it again. My planners, checklists etc.

I put all the loose bits from big box in a folder so I wouldn't lose anything and find it again. My planners, checklists etc.

I had a text today to expect a city link delivery, that could either be my stock & Kit or the tshirt and fleece I bought from the online shop!

How exciting! I've booked the premier inn myself although when I spoke to HO the other day they said they could get me a room at a cheaper rate so when that's confirmed I will go ahead and cancel my booking.

On another note, went to my own group tonight and lost another 2 and a half lbs so really pleased with that considering I had what I think has been an average week (Don't you just love yet hate Christmas parties?!) x

I had a text today to expect a city link delivery, that could either be my stock & Kit or the tshirt and fleece I bought from the online shop!

How exciting! I've booked the premier inn myself although when I spoke to HO the other day they said they could get me a room at a cheaper rate so when that's confirmed I will go ahead and cancel my booking.

On another note, went to my own group tonight and lost another 2 and a half lbs so really pleased with that considering I had what I think has been an average week (Don't you just love yet hate Christmas parties?!) x

Well done. My t shirts and fleece came today. T shirts fit but fleece same size in enormous!! Will have to look to see how to exchange it.

Hi All,

Broke the news to group last night, my session (the 5:30pm) seemed quite happy, the second session (the 7:30pm) a little more reluctant but I'm hoping thats just because they've never met me before and are just concerned about somebody taking over from our current consultant.

I really wish I'd applied and had my interview sooner as I literally have EVERYTHING to do in the next week, my editorial, the diploma's receiving my mahooosive delivery and I just don't know where to start, it's going to take some serious knuckling down I think!

I've been told my opening night will be New Years Eve, so at least I will hopefully be able to celebrate my new start later!

How is everyone getting on? Are you all happy with where you're at?

Oh yes we should definitely all meet up some how? I've booked on at the Premier Inn but travelling over on Fri morning now which is going to be shattering!

X

i got a text from my field support (think that's what it's called) to ask if tomorrow was ok for delivery then text from city link today. Can't wait for it all to arrive lol

oh im doing a bit hitty missy at the moment, I'm 1/2lb out of target range and not happy about it! But will get it back down x

Hi All,

Broke the news to group last night, my session (the 5:30pm) seemed quite happy, the second session (the 7:30pm) a little more reluctant but I'm hoping thats just because they've never met me before and are just concerned about somebody taking over from our current consultant.

I really wish I'd applied and had my interview sooner as I literally have EVERYTHING to do in the next week, my editorial, the diploma's receiving my mahooosive delivery and I just don't know where to start, it's going to take some serious knuckling down I think!

I've been told my opening night will be New Years Eve, so at least I will hopefully be able to celebrate my new start later!

How is everyone getting on? Are you all happy with where you're at?

Oh yes we should definitely all meet up some how? I've booked on at the Premier Inn but travelling over on Fri morning now which is going to be shattering!

X
c

little party of us in premier inn then! Ooh I feel for you hun there's so much to read etc. But you will do it you sound determined. I've still got second file to read.

Im happy ive been visiting groups, editorial in the bag, ready for Derby. I'm sure we will all recognise eachother from training and bump into eachother in hotel bar/restaurant. It's a Brewers fayre too which is good as they do 2 for 1 deals etc x

i got a text from my field support (think that's what it's called) to ask if tomorrow was ok for delivery then text from city link today. Can't wait for it all to arrive lol

oh im doing a bit hitty missy at the moment, I'm 1/2lb out of target range and not happy about it! But will get it back down x

c

little party of us in premier inn then! Ooh I feel for you hun there's so much to read etc. But you will do it you sound determined. I've still got second file to read.

Im happy ive been visiting groups, editorial in the bag, ready for Derby. I'm sure we will all recognise eachother from training and bump into eachother in hotel bar/restaurant. It's a Brewers fayre too which is good as they do 2 for 1 deals etc x

Omg ladies, I might be the only sad one but next sat is the X factor final! I'm thinking SW friendly treats in a room with wine! Eek! 4 days will be checking in! (Now might be the Derbyshire due to cheaper SW rates)

c

Ooooh that's a great idea Rochelle, never even thought about the 2 for 1! You sound like you're in a great place for training, I FINALLY have an editorial in the bag just ummming and ahhhing over my headline! x

In the middle of doing my Diplomas but the term 'Extra Easy SP' and 'Extra Easy S and P' is really throwing me! I'm assuming it relates to Success Express but now after answering a few questions I'm beginning to doubt myself! Can anybody clarify?

Omg ladies, I might be the only sad one but next sat is the X factor final! I'm thinking SW friendly treats in a room with wine! Eek! 4 days will be checking in! (Now might be the Derbyshire due to cheaper SW rates)

Hahaa I don't even watch X Factor but sounds like a great idea, I'm sure we'll all be in need of a glass or two after the madness of training! I'm at Premier Inn but we will all only be down the road!? I've seen somebody mention completed food diaries for training? Is this something we have to take with us as I've not been made aware. x

Ooooh that's a great idea Rochelle, never even thought about the 2 for 1! You sound like you're in a great place for training, I FINALLY have an editorial in the bag just ummming and ahhhing over my headline! x

In the middle of doing my Diplomas but the term 'Extra Easy SP' and 'Extra Easy S and P' is really throwing me! I'm assuming it relates to Success Express but now after answering a few questions I'm beginning to doubt myself! Can anybody clarify?

Hahaa I don't even watch X Factor but sounds like a great idea, I'm sure we'll all be in need of a glass or two after the madness of training! I'm at Premier Inn but we will all only be down the road!? I've seen somebody mention completed food diaries for training? Is this something we have to take with us as I've not been made aware. x

On the checklist before training it says list of what to bring and one thing is completed food diary

I am staying at Derbyshire. Starting to panic a bit about getting to Derby. Can't decide whether to go by train and taxi with my son picking me up or trying to be brave and drive. Never driven that far on my own so really worried. Wish I could go with someone but no one going from my area in Berkshire

The sp bit is about the new plan. I'm not sure what theyve got that on the diplomas before we've even been trained on it! A bit unfair.
Yep you need a food diary
X

On the checklist before training it says list of what to bring and one thing is completed food diary

I am staying at Derbyshire. Starting to panic a bit about getting to Derby. Can't decide whether to go by train and taxi with my son picking me up or trying to be brave and drive. Never driven that far on my own so really worried. Wish I could go with someone but no one going from my area in Berkshire 

Oh if you are worried then I would just get a train. Don't stress yourself out x

Back