A Diary of Dohnuts

Oh no!!! Me and my bad maths, it was only 1.5lbs, haha!! Still a loss though :D

Yep! Still a loss! And well done! A least you know that you can slip up and still lose so it's not the end of the world - slow and steady always wins the race ;)
I was very bad and fell into the choco trap last night :( nooo I just felt like I needed some damn sugar! - Apart from that I was pretty good though. I'm still hoping I'll have lost a pound, or even half of one xD I can't tell because I don't have a scales. I'm just gona have to wait another few weeks when hopefully I'll notice the difference physically. I just gotta stay on track!

Getting sooo bored of exercise now :( I know I have to keep going though. I know I'll start getting fitter and it'll get easier but I just hate being so hot and sweaty and unable to breathe u.u apparently we have higher energy levels late in the afternoon, so I think I'll try again tomorrow at about 4/5pm see if it makes a difference :D I still managed to do half an hour with a few crunches for the ol' abs though and burned a little more walking around in the boiling weather! Plus i've eaten a pretty healthy, mix of yoghurt, wholemeal bread, chicken, veg and walnuts. Although I was totally horrified to find out that there is 270 calories in 10 tiny walnuts and 26g of fat! Ahhh xD I'll have to leave the halloumi for tomorrow xD

Definitely gona do my workout late afternoon from now on - actually had the energy to get through 40 mins with a mini ab workout too :D
Stuck to my plan so far and had fruit for breakfast and halloumi with wholemeal bread for lunch - shall be having scrambled egg for tea and some tuna later on for a snack if I'm hungry :) I feel like I'm actually giving my body what it needs now rather than being thoughtless and just stuffing it with white bread and chocolate. Even though I've cut down on the calories I'm still eating good foods but in moderation so I don't feel like I'm missing out at all :) I actually think this is something I can keep up and hopefully I'll be at least 7lbs lighter by the time I go home in 7 weeks! Feeling good :cool:

Well the past 2 days I have been rather good :) I feel so much better in myself eating fruit and veg, doing exercise and actually getting some work done. Being single has really got my motivation going! :cool:
Decided now to cut out bread/pasta/rice altogether for the moment and get my carbs from fruit and veg alone. Not saying I'll never eat pasta or rice again but I think it would be a good idea while I'm trying to get the pounds off - and according to a friend who studies health and fitness at uni bread is the worst of the lot :O
Managing quite well doing exercise everyday now - doing the 40 mins of buff boxing although I'm not entirely sure if I should up the intesity a little. Maybe I should once or twice a week so my body doesnt get too used to doing the same thing. I think I'm gona have to take a day off soon though because my legs are killing me! :(
Don't feel like I've lost any weight yet, but I think I've finally adjusted my diet to what suits me and to something that I can maintain. I never want to go back to being a couched potato and stuffing my face with what's easiest or cheapest. Hopefully eating natural, healthy foods and exercising everyday will pay off after 7 weeks - if it doesnt then its just defying the laws of physics and there must be something seriously wrong with me. I really want to surpise everyone at home with my new toned, non-jiggly bod!

just got through Davina's Buff Cardio without stopping!!! :D:D:D
Now for boxing! *pew pew*

Sooo proud of myself this weekend :D Did both cardio and boxing yesterday before going out for a meal and ordering a healthy lean steak and resisting the mashed potato. Also stuck to two glasses of wine (one small one large) whereas I would normally have a bottle xD It had pretty much the same affect on me as a bottle though seeing as I haven't had a drink in weeks and hadn't over-stuffed myself with food as I normally would xD And even though I felt shattered this morning I still managed to motivate myself to do some boxing yoohoo. Not seeing any results yet though :( the only change I've really felt is mentally wanting to do exercise, which I suppose is a good thing. Just trying to keep myself motivated by telling myself that I will see results eventually because it would be impossible not too when restricting calories to under 1000 and exercising everyday. Someone please tell me that I will see results? XD

Feeling back on track finally - not been feeling too good the past few days it's been rather depressing. Didn't fall off the wagon but just felt totally crappy and considered that chocolate could be the answer. I think it was just hormones, time of the month or whatever because now I feel okay and ready to tackle the world again :) I'd better get results after all this effort and willpower xD Had a banana for breakfast (my new favourite food) and still not feeling very hungry - I just wana drink water Oo what is happening to me? I've been drinking 1.5L a day for 2 weeks - I couldn't stand drinking anymore because I'm up and down to the loo every half an hour and I'm little anyway - but now I feel like I could drink more and actually want to. My workouts are going well, I don't have to stop half as many times as I used to. If I do stop now its just for a stitch rather than because I feel so out of breath that I can't breathe. Haven't noticed any results regarding my appearance yet but it's only the second week I've got 6 more weeks to go. Just trying to stay positive. Not had any kind of bread/pasta/cereal for a week now and can't say I'm really missing it. Hopefully eliminating them and replacing them with fruit and exercise will be the answer to all my problems xD

Back