a few bad days(food mentioned))=bk to the diet

Discussion in 'Exante' started by byron, 10 September 2011 Social URL.

1. byron

byron Full Member

well after injuring myself at wrk the other day and taking so many painkillers on the night- i was starving and ate the worst-half a chicken balti, half a nan and half a portion of chips!!1 ((i know, i know))so got bk on it the day after sneaking at the scales im 1lb up :( however ive defo kicked myself out of ketosis, and av just ate some more bread___ grrrrhhh- someone plz give me a kick up the backside i wana loose another 2 st by xmas xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hannah1505

hannah1505 Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Hi Byron
    No kick up the arse from me but was just reading today that its not you falling of the wagon that ruins a diet its how long you stay on the f**d ridden floor! :) In the grand scheme of things a pound is nothing, and most probably water, you get back on it now and you will be back into ketosis latest Monday morning ready for the week ahead :) I hope your injury is getting better and good luck! :)

4. hannah1505

hannah1505 Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total
    Ps sorry if the word I used for bottom caused anyone any offense! Won't happen again sorry!

5. Katt

Katt Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(21.98%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You can and will do it hun, one blip isn't going to stop you! Stop feeling bad, put it behind you and forget it ever happened tomorrow is a new day :)

6. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    Just draw a line under it and move on, we all have slip-ups the important thing is that you get back to exante right away :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.