• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

a few bad days(food mentioned))=bk to the diet

well after injuring myself at wrk the other day and taking so many painkillers on the night- i was starving and ate the worst-half a chicken balti, half a nan and half a portion of chips!!1 ((i know, i know))so got bk on it the day after sneaking at the scales im 1lb up :( however ive defo kicked myself out of ketosis, and av just ate some more bread___ grrrrhhh- someone plz give me a kick up the backside i wana loose another 2 st by xmas xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Byron
No kick up the arse from me but was just reading today that its not you falling of the wagon that ruins a diet its how long you stay on the f**d ridden floor! :) In the grand scheme of things a pound is nothing, and most probably water, you get back on it now and you will be back into ketosis latest Monday morning ready for the week ahead :) I hope your injury is getting better and good luck! :)

Ps sorry if the word I used for bottom caused anyone any offense! Won't happen again sorry!

You can and will do it hun, one blip isn't going to stop you! Stop feeling bad, put it behind you and forget it ever happened tomorrow is a new day :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Weight Watchers 4
Lipotrim Forum 0
Slim And Save 0
Weight Watchers 6
Cambridge Weight Plan 5