Attack A few doubts

It's a DVD for "in-home walking", Jo. You don't need to set foot outside as it all happens in front of your very own TV. :)

Oh sorry!! Silly me thought that "walking" was all about scenery, and breathing in fresh air... ;)

Honestly, I didn't realise!

Oh sorry!! Silly me thought that "walking" was all about scenery, and breathing in fresh air... ;)

Perish the thought! All of that dreadful fresh air! :eek:;)

These DVDs are very useful, though, if you don't have a lot of time and want some very effective toning and non-too-traumatic cardio. They're actually more effective than simple brisk walking - unless, of course, it's a question of hillwalking, etc. Great for foul weather, too.

I use the claire sweeney weight watchers exercise DVD it's all toning exercises as opposed to cardiovascular (tho there is light cardo). It's really good and really works! You feel it the next day and will see a difference. You can decide upon your own routines and do one for 20 mins to an hour or more. Lunges, squats, working the bingo wings and tummy exercises!

So it's good for a busy lifestyle! And toning is important when losing weight.

I'd definately recommend it x

Hello - can I recommend Jillian Michaels DVD!? - available from Amazon for about £5!!! it's made up into 20/30 min very powerful workouts.read reviews on amazon for yourself x

Hello - can I recommend Jillian Michaels DVD!? - available from Amazon for about £5!!! it's made up into 20/30 min very powerful workouts.read reviews on amazon for yourself x

They're great fun and pretty intensive, but anyone with any knee or joint problems should steer well clear. I managed to damage my knee quite badly whilst following her Shred DVD and it took a long time to heal.

I found some "Irish Yoghurts" in co-op this week called "Diet Yoghurts" with 0% fat - ingredients were skimmed milk, non fat milk solids, artificial sweetner and natural flavouring, they came in 4 different flavours and quite tasty :)

Back