A few questions

Willpower

I did the cambridge diet in 2007 and lost 2 stones. However last year i had a baby and am now back to 12 stones. Tried other diets but nothing works. Thinking of getting in touch with a counseller and starting cd again.
Just wanted to know how much its costing now..i used to buy only choc tetras because i hated everything else lol. I used to pay close to 40 pounds for a week.
xxxx

I think that it is all dependent on your cdc. I pay 45 for 10 days worth or soups and shakes. Could be worth trying some of the soups and shakes again as i think they have changed and you may like them. i know the tetras are more expensive!

I pay £38 for shakes and soups, and £39 if I want shakes and bars.

Are the shakes nice now? I couldnt stand any of the flavours before. I'm seeing my counsellor tomorrow morning so I'll ask about the shakes and soups. Thanks for your replies xxx :)

I love the chocolate, mint chocolate, and strawberry shakes.

I pay £55/week, but that's for four products a day and includes 14 tetras, which are 50p extra each! My CDC charges £36/week for 3 products a day, no tetras.

I'll be paying a flat fee of €60 a week including one hour "counselling" and any 3 of anything a day.

Back