a few questions..

Hi, I am new to Exante, I haven't started it yet actually. My Mom is going to buy me a 4 week Winter Warmer pack for my birthday next week and I will be starting the week after.
Can someone tell me roughly how big the bars are?
Also has anyone started this with roughly 1.5stone to lose? If so how quickly did you lose weight?
Does anyone make the pasta up ahead of time and eat it cold at work? Presumably this would be ok?
Thanks for your help!

Hi Clara,

from what i remember the bars are a bit bigger than a credit card and id say about an inch thick? I didnt order any this time as i couldnt remember if i liked them or not!

my first time doing exante i lost 15lbs in the first week.. but i had more to lose than you so that could make it slower for you? and the first loss is mainly water!

im not sure about the pasta but i know with the shakes you cant make them ahead of time because the nutrients will disappear out, they have to be freshly made and drank asap.. so i assume it would be the same for the pasta? and i had the pasta for the first time tonight and i dont think it would be nice made up and left for ages and eaten anyway... lol

Thanks Chelly,
I have ordered the mixed 4 week pack and the water flavouring 3 pack and my mom has ordered me the winter warmer pack, so I should have lots of variety to keep me going.

Back