A fresh new start for Raspberry Oatmeal!

RaspberryOatmeal

I've been in that horrible cycle of doing so well in the week, and then messing it all up at the weekends by pigging out. Therefore, I haven't been losing, I've been kind of maintaining. Not what I want at all. :(

So, it's back to serious business! New diary and all.

I'll start with a clean state tomorrow by going to the gym in the morning. :)

Good luck, let us know how you get on. x

Thank you :) and I will do.
I'll post what I've had so far...

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix with milk (200)
Raspberry yogurt (50)

Lunch:
Apple Tango (50)
Salmon (100)
1 x Quality Street chocolate (50)
3 x Pink 'n' Whites (150)

Dinner:
Morrisons salad from the salad bar (300)
Chicken (300)
Options hot chocolate (50)

Total:
Around 1,250 calories

Last edited:
good luck :)

I had the same problem as you and change my weigh in day to a monday as I keep this is mind when I want to pig out a bit at the weekend.

Thursday is also a hard day for me as I go to my mums and she bakes.... so sometimes I have a mid week peek a th scales to spur me on!

Try and look at why you're being worse at weekends? Maybe you need a new hobby?

Good luck at the gym. Wish I could sort some childcare and go a couple of times a week :(

Today was good for a Sunday, since I usually blow my calories at the weekend anyways. :rolleyes:

Breakfast:
2 x weetabix with milk and sugar (250)

Lunch:
Potato with salsa (200)

I was stuck in the house all day with stupid essays and other pieces of work, so I've mainly just had loads of snacks and no proper meals - which is a really bad habit I need to get out of as it is.

Snacks:
3 x Cadbury's animal biscuits (330)
4 x Alpen apple & sultana bars (240)
Special K mini breaks (100)
2 x Quality Street chocolates (100)
2 x Options hot chocolate (100)
Small bowl of cereal (150)

TOTAL:
1500 calories

Not brilliant in terms of dieting, but I'm really happy I still have a calorie deficit as it is on a WEEKEND (even if it is a small one). :)

Today went fairly well, even if I didn't do much exercise at all today. :)

Breakfast:
Shreddies with milk (250)

Lunch:
Apple (50)
Walkers French Fries (100)
Shortbread (150)
Mentos (15)

Dinner:
Fish, potatoes and peppers with salsa (400)
Cadbury's animal biscuits (100)

Other stuff:
Jammy dodger (80)
Options hot chocolate (40)

Total:
1320 calories

Last edited:
Went to the gym and did 30 minutes on the cross trainer, and 60 pull-ups.

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Monster Munch (110)
Apple (60)
Jammy Dodger (80)
Special K mini breaks (100)

Dinner:
Chicken burgers with salad and dip (300)
Cadbury's animal biscuits (110)
Options hot chocolate (40)

Snacks:
Strawberry yogurt (50)
2 x Quality Street chocolates (100)

Total:
Around 1150 calories (cba to count properly :p)

Last edited:
Your food looks like the epitome of yummy! :p that's totally the sort of food I eat!! :p

Looks like you're doing brilliantly! Keep up the good work girly! :) Have you got much to lose??

x

Thanks :) and yeah I usually use my calories up with chocolate and sweets - I know it's very bad but I'm not really a fan of eating big meals. :p

I'm somewhere around 8 st 7 lbs to 8 st 12 lbs...I don't really like weighing myself because I fluctuate all the time, and I've always exercised so some of it might be muscle...I'm not sure. I'll probably stop when I get to around 8 stone. :)

And another day goes by...

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Monster Munch (110)
Apple (60)
2 x Quality Street chocolates (150)
2 x Cadbury's animal biscuits (220)

Dinner:
Goujons, peppers and dip (300)
Options hot chocolate (50)

Total:
About 1,100 calories

Are the days going quick for you or are you finding it hard work? x

My life is quite hectic so the days go by pretty quickly, which is just as well because I'm a really bad boredom eater!! :p

Went to the gym today and did 30 minutes on the cross trainer and lots of weights.

Breakfast:

Lunch:
Monster Munch (110)
2 x apples (100)
Half a chocolate digestive (50)
Oat biscuit (100)

Dinner:
Chicken with veg (250)
Oat biscuit (100)
Some chocolate (90)

Total:
Around 1,000 calories...possibly more with tea and coffee, but not much more.

Great diary raspberry! Very similar to what i like eating too. You're lucky you're not affected by boredom eating. I am bigtime.Cant watch the tv without thinking i shud b munchin on something

Haha same! I love just watching TV with a load of food to nom aha. :)

This weekend has been terrible in terms of dieting! However I'm not annoyed about it since it was my 17th birthday - so I have an excuse to eat loads of junk! :p I'm guessing I've probably put on about a pound of actual fat, but I'm am retaining soooo much water/bloating from sunday dinners, pizza hut, birthday cake and much more crap. :p

I'm going to go to the gym before school tomorrow morning, so that will be a good start to the day I return back to dieting. :D

To make up for the crap I've eaten I'm going to need about 2 days of eating NO MORE than 800 calories, and lots and lots of water - then I can go straight back to normal.

Hope you had a great birthday hun!! Dont beat urself up about it, as long as you keep to your calories over the next week then you'll be fine, try not to restrict yourself too much xxx

Happy belated!
x

Thank you. :)
Today I didn't eat 800 calories, but I'm not too peeved since I've done 30 mins on the cross trainer and lots of weights at the gym - so therefore I have been good today!

Breakfast:

Lunch:
2 x Fox's butter cream biscuits (150)
Midget gems (250)
Nachos (100)
Apple (50)

Dinner:
Spicy chicken, potatoes, peppers and salsa (350)
Cadbury's mini chocolate fingers (100)
Mint chocolate creme (50)

Total:
1,250 calories

Last edited:
1250 cals is great. esp.nice to see it with 'exciting' food as opposedto run of the mill, 'steamed fish with veg' type food!!

Back