A game that i'll win! My journey.

Emmaline said:
Hi Emmey, Well done on the 8lb loss...that's really terrific! ....:happy096:

Hope you continue to have some good WI's like that...:)

Thank you :)

B - banana

L - two rivita with extra light cheese, grapes, pear and banana

D - about to get stuck into home made SW chicken Kiev with mash and cream cheese mushrooms! And may devour a curly wurly while watching xfactor tonight :)

Was tricky today at work for lunch so watched everyone tucking into the free ready made sandwiches and cakes!! Arrrrgh! I know it's only week 2 but im SO proud as I've never had a sneeky 'off plan' thing!

Really hope that shows in my WI on Wednesday, I'm sneaky hoping for 6 but I'm not so sure that's realistic, anything from 4 and I'll be content :) yeah 4 sounds better

Brilliant news on the boots!!! Well done! I have a pair I can get on but had to get them from Evans so not my most fave pair, it'll be nice to have some more options from normal shops that's for sure!

SW should come with a 'wealth warning' - you'll soon be spending all your cash on lovely new clothes and shoes!!! :D

Well done on avoiding temptation at work - give yourself a pat on the back!

Spanx said:
SW should come with a 'wealth warning' - you'll soon be spending all your cash on lovely new clothes and shoes!!! :D

Well done on avoiding temptation at work - give yourself a pat on the back!

Although I know I have a long way to go, my excitement for clothes shopping is returning knowing I'll soon be fitting into all these lovely new clothes :)! The money I save on junk food shopping each week get put aside for a big splash out new wardrobe next year! :)

And thank you! On any other diet I'd usually have a sneeky sandwich or cake thinking one won't hurt, but really determined to stick with this :)

Had a mass game play today and attacked my kitchen with every knife, fork, spoon, pot, pan and dish I own!! (forgot about the washing up part!)

Managed to cook up a storm! Some tuna pasta bake, a sweet potato onion and spinach tortilla thing (lovely!!!) some free mini quiche, some sticky chicken and an apple Betty ( and no I will not be eating that all today ;) but I have lunches at work sorted for this week!

Half way through week 2 and looking forward to my Wednesday WI although I wonder when the nerves of going to get weighed will stop?? Especially when I've been 100% on plan? Do I have these nerves for the next year of my weightless journey? Goodness that's a lot of nervous Wednesday's!

Went diary hopping today to keep up my inspiration levels (not that I feel I'm lacking or anything) but thought it would be nice to make some new diet friends in case they or I ever need help in the future... Kinda felt like being at school 'will you be my friend' lol :)

Hi emmey! Just wanted to say a huge well done!

You sound so motivated & that you are enjoying sw:)

I love the stickers too, I never thought as a grown up I'd get excited about a shiny sticker but I'm proud of every one:) x

Mini_Mog said:
Hi emmey! Just wanted to say a huge well done!

You sound so motivated & that you are enjoying sw:)

I love the stickers too, I never thought as a grown up I'd get excited about a shiny sticker but I'm proud of every one:) x

You have a lot to be proud of too! Hehe heres hoping for many more shiny stickers :)

Found you!! Wow.....8lbs in your first week,thats incredible :) and as for the nerves, no they never go away lol! As long as they're nerves of anticipation and not dread then you're heading in the right direction xx

Blue Bunny said:
Found you!! Wow.....8lbs in your first week,thats incredible :) and as for the nerves, no they never go away lol! As long as they're nerves of anticipation and not dread then you're heading in the right direction xx

Haha yes! I guess the nerves when you know you've been very naughty are different from the nerves of knowing you've been 100% on plan, deffo nerves of anticipation for Wednesday :)

i LOVE this diary!!!
I think we are very similar (although i have had a rough time in personal life of recent so not been as optimistic!) but back on track in personal life now!!!
U have done so well in first WI.
I lost 7lbs in my first WI then 2.5 in my second. I was a bit dissapointed by this...but i didn;t give up and just recived my 5 stone shiney sticker on Thursday! Only started in Feb...
...I can't wait to keep reading yr diary! Hope you have a good week; u sure have got food sorted! x

Cai said:
i LOVE this diary!!!
I think we are very similar (although i have had a rough time in personal life of recent so not been as optimistic!) but back on track in personal life now!!!
U have done so well in first WI.
I lost 7lbs in my first WI then 2.5 in my second. I was a bit dissapointed by this...but i didn;t give up and just recived my 5 stone shiney sticker on Thursday! Only started in Feb...
...I can't wait to keep reading yr diary! Hope you have a good week; u sure have got food sorted! x

Oh wow! That is so inspiring to me!! What a great loss and especially since feb! That has made me feel even more optimistic, thank you for sharing! And for sticking around, be great to have you, I'm happy with anything that's a loss as if I wasn't I'd just keep gaining and gaining! So great to read your comment :) x

Dear, Daily syn allowance...

Just a quite note to say how much I love you, I know at times I may not feel I need you, but the point is that you are always there for me, and for that I thank you, you'll help me reach my target without feeling like it's the hardest thing to do... especially now as I polish off a hot chocolate before bed and still below my daily allowance of you

Syns, I love you!

Goodnight, Emmey x

Beautifulmess said:
Hey,

Came across your diary looking through someone elses and thought I'd give it a read. Your quite new, 2nd week yes? Remember to update your status as I see you have space waiting to input your losses :D

I've been on the plan 6 months I think and have had some tough time, I believe unless you want the weight loss 100% and life is easy on you, you'll make it but I think Slimming World will be testing at other points.

I noticed no-one mentioned you can put mullerlights in lolly molds and have muller lollies? :rolleyes:

When your comfortable with the plan, take up some exericse, have you thought about it? I couldn't stand it at first, espcially jogging, I started jogging last week lol, I wear a massive baggy jumper from the times I was 16st so my 'so-called' exercise bra has extra support (e.g if they bounce it doesn't show) and I work out on the Wii in a game called EA Active - it's really good, it cut my thigh bingo wings by half within 2 weeks!!

Also make sure you have a high water intake, i've had someone tell me this a few times lol, I carry a Buxton 1.5ltr bottle around with me.

Come follow my diary :p http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/219748-beautifulmess-weight-loss-diary-i-wonder-what-would-like-thin.html

I'm needing more support :(

The important thing is though, I woke up this morning completely motivated to stick to the plan until my next holiday (7 weeks away) because 6 months in, when I eat 'crap' I end up being really ill the next day and that evening :S You'll notice how SW changes your body.

LAST TIP!
Measure yourself!!
Thighs, Arms, Stomach (across button), Bust (below and across) hips (cross bum)... I measured myself last Monday after 2 months and have lost a staggering 12.9inches all over, the scales were disappointing and this gave me a lift. <3

Welcome and thank you for the tips :) feel free to stuck around, I shall update when I get time on a pc as most my updates come from my phone. Thanks again :)

Morning!

Monday 26th

B -banana + satsuma

L - piece of sweet potato, onion and spinach tortilla, a mini quiche and piece of sticky chicken

Snacks - grapes, satsuma and strawberry if needed

D - pizza topped chicken and chips from SW site - looking forward to this!

Feel really full today, not sure why, may not get through snacks today but I'll see, I'll probably be starving by lunchtime after I've walked off breakfast

Think I shall use some syns on some Mayo with dinner, although haven't looked how many syns that contains yet! Eeek!

Just a few pics from this weekends meals, I am by no means Jamie Oliver with my presentation skills by the way! (hope it works)

Chicken Kiev, mash, stuffed mushrooms
image-2835950623.jpg

Tuna pasta bake with tomatoa and breadcrumbs
image-46279265.jpg

Lovely sweet potato, onion and spinach tortilla
image-1215703438.jpg

Mini quiche in ham
image-2799977916.jpg

Last nights beef kofta curry with spicy prawns
image-4145380144.jpg

Val72 said:
Hi I have been really inspired by your diary. 8lbs in your 1st week is fantastic! I am on day 1 of the rest of my life and will deffo give some of the recipes you've tried a go. Keep up the great work xxx

Oh thank you! Best of luck with your journey, stick around and if you have a diary let me know, I find it really helps! :)

Oh thank you! Best of luck with your journey, stick around and if you have a diary let me know, I find it really helps! :)

Thanks, I am considering doing my own diary as they dont do classes in oz so am gonna be using this site for support - I will let you know if and when i take the plunge! xxx

Back