A game that i'll win! My journey.

WI day today! Can't work out if I'm exited or nerves! Eeek!

B - banana satsuma

L - same as yesterday

D - after WI at 5.30 by the time I get home it'll be 8ish so chips egg and beans - nom nom!

Will update with WI later... :)

Don't even need to know about my WI I'm buzzing over the fact I've just very easily got into a new pair of jeans a size DOWN!!!

New jeans brought and a very happy me!
Size 22 (gah don't even like to admit that)
Now size 20! Heading for 18!... Target so far is size 12 but it may move to 10 depending how I feel when I get there... I can do this!!!

Great news about the jeans Emmey!! WI for me later too......I think I need somebody to hold my hand!! Good luck with yours xx

Thanks guys!

Well week two = 5lbs off! Chuffed with that as next week I only need 1 to get my stone award and I'll do more than that! Aiming for 4! which will push me into the 18's quite nicely... Not been in the 18's for a while but don't plan on stopping there long!

Wow! There's actually rather a large difference on my Jean sizes, don't get mr wrong, my old jeans were never tight on me, buy I certainly couldn't get my belly thighs and backside into a size 20 before this diet:

Old jeans below and new jeans on top, a good difference in size!

Emmey1 said:
Wow! There's actually rather a large difference on my Jean sizes, don't get mr wrong, my old jeans were never tight on me, buy I certainly couldn't get my belly thighs and backside into a size 20 before this diet:

Old jeans below and new jeans on top, a good difference in size!

Would help if I actually added the photo!

image-1949433841.jpg

jo-85 said:
Well done emmey you are doing fabulously (if thats a word!!)
X

If it isn't a word is should be! lol thanks x

Woo hoo well done you!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Thursday! Nearly Friday!

B- banana satsuma grapes

L- mini quiche, tortilla piece, chicken, strawberries, grapes

D- bolognese with wholemeal pasta, will fry-light some tomato and mushoom to male it super as I think I nay have not done that enough last week

Snacks- two hifi bars

Syns: maybe a hot choc/Horlix tonight with HEXa tonight

Exercise: 30 mins heart pumping dance moves on the xbox Kinect

So keeping syns low (5ish) this week and throwing in 30mins of exercise 4times because fiancé and I are going out for a curry Saturday night, must admit half of me doesn't wanna go but if I chose right and be good... just worried because of one curry I'll step on the scales wednesday and put my stone back on!!! Eeeeek!

Staying 100% on plan and keeping superfree and superspeed as much as I can from now till Wednesday... Half of me doesn't even wanna go for this curry, actually starting to feel a bit down about it!

Aw i love a good curry - really miss them - you cant get a curry here unless you make it yourself and that is not the same!! I think the trick is pre-planning, are there still indian syns listed in your book? My top tip is boiled rice and go easy on the extras like popadom and naan and enjoy xxx

Val72 said:
Aw i love a good curry - really miss them - you cant get a curry here unless you make it yourself and that is not the same!! I think the trick is pre-planning, are there still indian syns listed in your book? My top tip is boiled rice and go easy on the extras like popadom and naan and enjoy xxx

Thanks for that, I do love a curry but looking at the syns my usual curry choice is the worst ever lol going to stick with boiled rice, no naan and either a tomato based sauce (instead of cream based) or a dry main... I'm just the sort of person who looks at food and puts weight on (okay so I put it in my mouth too! Lol) so hope it doesn't hugely effect! Fingers crossed!

RuMBLE rumble... RUMBLE!!!!

What's that?

Oh it's my belly!!! And everyone can hear it!!

Been so busy today I skipped my
Fruit snacks at around 11 that ive had every day for the past two weeks and my goodness is my belly having a protest about it!! I'm starving and rumbling all Over the place!! Feed me quick!!

Friday! Which means the shopping gets done tonight, which means I'm struggling a little today to find meals!

Also there's a big cake day at work, lots of cake and the boys at work usually have their KFC at lunch so it's going to be a hard day!!

B - grapes and strawberries
L - three multigrain rivita - HEXb two extra light cheese triangles (part of HEXa) with tuna and cucumber
D - sticky chicken and rice, will add a big mushroom too

Snacks include whatever I pick up at tesco this morning, probably banana and a pear

Syns: maybe a options hot choc tonight
Exercise: none today

Weekend has arrived! Yay!

Back