A game that i'll win! My journey.

CONFESSIONS of a game-cheat!

So I resisted the beer, which the rest of my group happily consumed, I even resisted the nibbles of crisps and nuts and whatever else that was on the table, and even said no to the buckets of fried chicken, burgers and chips!

But come 11pm as we're driving home the plan of throwing some chips in the oven went out the window and we stopped at the kebab shop....
I feel really bad but also feel like its not too bad, I had a small kebab meat and chips and salad, I've had no syns today and don't plan on having any till Wednesday but my consistent keeps banging on about a flexi syn day that you can apparently get away with now and then! So I guess I've put that to the test!

Plan on doing 2x 30 mins boxer use tomorrow and then 30mins mon and tues, I'm hoping and thinking tonight shouldn't effect my weightloss greatly, I didn't go crazy stuffing my face and stopped when I was full. Im also pretty sure my weekly syns will cover the small meal I had tonight

If I've put on for WI then I know I can't get away with things like that, and won't bother again, but don't plan on making that even a monthly habit let alone weekly so of I do gain I'll get it off with ease the next week and chalk that one up to experience!

Don't feel TOO bad but ask me again Wednesday! It was just what needed to be done for that one particular night! .... Ok I'll stop trying to convince myself it's ok now, it's not but I'll work damn hard to get my 2lbs for Wednesday! No boo-hoo from me if I gain, promise!

Girl, I can feel da guilt from here,lol:break_diet:
As this about re-educating us poor mortals for life,I think it's impossible not to fall off the wagon at some point.As long as we don't fall back into our comfortable old habits,bit by bit, we're going to Win(me doing more deep thinking:))
You still have a couple of days before WI.:D
Gotta ask you,where your significant other was while you were in the kebab shop and why was he not restraining you,lol:eek:
I think teaching our furry friends to drive is a sure winner..It could make you rich

Girl, I can feel da guilt from here,lol:break_diet:
As this about re-educating us poor mortals for life,I think it's impossible not to fall off the wagon at some point.As long as we don't fall back into our comfortable old habits,bit by bit, we're going to Win(me doing more deep thinking:))
You still have a couple of days before WI.:D
Gotta ask you,where your significant other was while you were in the kebab shop and why was he not restraining you,lol:eek:
I think teaching our furry friends to drive is a sure winner..It could make you rich

He was next to me paying for the food! Lol now I've had time to reflect I don't feel bad (ask me again Wednesday lol) it was v late and we were both very hungry and we would easily have polished off the lot, plus more and then I'd have blown the whole week off and probably polished off plenty more! I've already learnt about moderation and that's what this diet is about... I guess the moderation should kick in AFTER I've lost the weight though lol

It's fine, I should have it covered by keeping to max 5 syns this week and two more 40mins exercise sessions before WI - easy! Aiming for my 2lbs still!

Right caveman stop thinking so hard now :)

I've been AWOL! So time for a catch up!

Sunday I ate four packets of crisps, three subways and KFC
Monday I had McDonalds for breakfast, chip shop for lunch and dominos pizza for tea
Tuesday I had KFC mod afternoon, three bottles of beer and two chocolate fudge cakes

I hope I lose at WI tomorrow!

So in the real world i didn't really eat any of that stuff... I have been 100% on plan and kept syns low to cover that cheeky Saturday night.

Saying that I've been on the scales and it's reading a 1lb loss, I've exercised this week too so that's a tad deflating especially as I only need 2 to get my 1.5 stone award tomorrow, but 1 is indeed still a loss and so long as I'm going down I'm going the right way!

Bit of a non scale victory for me this week is the new pair of jeans I had a few weeks ago are getting annoyingly lose, and I've had two compliments on noticeable weight loss today so I'm thrilled!

My iPhone minimins app still crashes so I'm sorry I haven't done my rounds checking on friends etc!

Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Good god you got me then I was like nooooo ha ha

well done on keeping on track after your nite out I'm sure you'll be rewarded. I do think it's about getting a balance so that we are able to have a good nite out without it making too much damage ;-)

Thought you weren't getting on them scales ??
I'll pop in an see how you do at weigh in got my fingers crossed for 1.5 award take care x
Oh well done on your jeans sorry forgot to put that what a great feeling !! x

:banghead: AAAAAAAArrrrrrrggghh,not the scale thing again:D-
Ya got me stressing about your 2lbs too!! and you 'got'me with fake 'food diary-God I'm so easy to fool!
Will keep all crossed for your WI tomorrow.
Looks like my stone age computer has it's advantages over these new fangled phone thingys:rolleyes:lol

Just a quick update to say YEAH!!

Got my 2 off so 1.5 stone sticker came my way! SO pleased! Take that mr kebab shop owner! Haha

Yay!! Thanks awesome! Well done!

Now for conquering that 2 st award! I hope you are putting all your certificates on your fridge. I have all mine up:) x

Emmey1 said:
Just a quick update to say YEAH!!

Got my 2 off so 1.5 stone sticker came my way! SO pleased! Take that mr kebab shop owner! Haha

Well done Emmey that's fantastic you are doing so well :) an with a nite out woohoo !!

Mini_Mog said:
Just dropping in to say there's a minimins app update & the subscribed threads issue is fixed! Hurrah! X

Got it! Wouldn't missed that if you didn't say so thanks!

Will have a mass catch up tomorrow. Watch out everyone :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mini_Mog said:
Yay!! Thanks awesome! Well done!

Now for conquering that 2 st award! I hope you are putting all your certificates on your fridge. I have all mine up:) x

Two stone in my sights now 7lbs to go and my fridge looks great:

image-1871415066.jpg

:talk017:

Emmey-big well done!
need to find a way of putting my virtual 'stickers' on the fridge,I feel left out,lol.

WoofWoof said:

Emmey-big well done!
need to find a way of putting my virtual 'stickers' on the fridge,I feel left out,lol.

Print them out! Haha I so would!

WoofWoof said:

Emmey-big well done!

How have you done with WI today??

So it appears I've Inspired my own parents to join slimming world!! Some more players to the game!

My mum is a superstar, about 10 years ago she went from a 27stone mum to a 9 stone mum! She was a different person, but over the years it's crept right back up and I'd imagine she's probably 18-19odd stone now, I'm so proud that my diet has obviously helped her start again!

To be honest, every women in my family are obese! My mums three sisters, so if 'fat' can be in the jeans (the plus size jeans!) then I really don't want to fall Into that!

Whenever I feel I'm struggling I think back to April of this year, my aunt at 28odd stone just... Dropped dead basically! She had a heart attack trying to get into a car, it was all due to the strain her heart was under due to her weight, no doubt her weight was what killed her... At 45 !

Well that's not me! No sir! I have much less to lose and this time next year I plan to be almost there! Mark my words, by summer 2013 I'll be entering for a half marathon at long at target and maintaining gracefully!

Back