A game that i'll win! My journey.

stock-illustration-2191723-tandem-skydiving.jpg

Today!
Friday!

Breakfast was grapefruit

I had some pasta at 11 and then a small fruit salad at 1 (pre paled supermarket one)

It was my cake day at work so yesterday I had 0 syns and today I've had 0 syns and last night I baked THIS for cake day and had a piece at lunch and it was flipping LUSH!! I was so proud as I would easily have had two or three slices (ad the rest!!) as well as licking the bowl as I was baking last night and I didn't! It's a chocolate and honeycomb cheesecake! I'm pretty covered with saving 30 syns for a slice - probably more like 20 to be honest (yes it's THAT bad lol)

image-3181189298.jpg

Dinner was burger chips egg and a big mushroom! Yummers!

Shopping tomorrow which I'm SO pleased about cause i am all out of fruit! Eeeek!

Breakfast will be weetabix and the rest will depend what I drop in my trolly

Sunny Saturday!

Shopping done so I'm Armed and dangerous!

Had my weetybix this morning and dinner is steak chips and mushrooms

Lunch is undecided! I brought some mug shot cous cous so I might try that but I'm not that hungry at the mo and I do have salad and fruit galore... I'll see later when I'm hungry

Tonight I'm saving my daily syns and treating myself to a brothers cider! My fave! Toffee apple flavour! Yummers!

This week has been a real good week, if I can get through the weekend this Wednesday shall bring a lovely loss that's for certain!

Halo polishing!!

Breakfast was weetabix

Lunch was pasta and a yoghurt and some cherrys

Dinner is nearly cooked - roast chicken with roast potatoes and roast sweet potatoes carrots an parsnips with gravy

Ooh I've prepared salad for the next few days at work so tomorrow looks like this:

Weetabix breakfast

Lunch salad with lettuce tomato cucumber sweet corn spring onion and onion with two boiled eggs and some left over chicken from the roast a blod of salad cream to polish it off and a grapefruit to end

Dinner unsure yet - think it'll be chicken something with lots of veg - roll on Wednesday!

Doing great guns fundraising for my sky give - I can't wait to end this year a total of nearly 6 stone lighter and jumping out a plane!

Happy Sunday everyone!

Purple Patsy said:
Oh the shine from your halo is hurting my eyes. Sounds like you are so focussed just now Em any chance you could send some of it my way. :D

It's good to see you back PP! I shall see what I can do about sending you some focus :)

Weetabix breakfast

Lunch was chicken salad and strawberries and a yoghurt

Dinner is gammon egg and chips with egg and a mushroom - I've also had two sweetie things today at 3 syns each

Tonight I'll have me a hot chocolate and Wednesday I'll have me a nice loss!

Really wanted take away tonight - serious kebab craving! But no! I have a sky dive and weight to lose - plus our bloody boiler broke and were looking at a minimum of £80 call out charge which skippered my plans to buy paint this month to decorate my bedroom - hate this house sometimes I just wanna get around to making it my own ASAP and things get in the way - oh we'll - there are worse things to be going on - I have a house which is more than some - still feelin positive for wednesday!

Purple Patsy said:
Well done on avoiding the kebab. Sorry to hear about the boiler. Houses really are a money sink. Mine needs so much done to it I don't even know where to start. :eek:

Haha ditto PP! Thanks! My weigh in tomorrow should cheer me up I hope!

Ugsduck said:
Thats life!

Just remember that we could move a mountain - one shovel at a time ..... just take another scoop next week :)

Here here!! Well said Ugsduck ?

Well done Ems. You'll be throwing your ass our of that plan in no time!

Day 1 all over again :)

Grapefruit for brealfast

A few strawberries for snack at 11

A small jacket potato (the McCain microwave ones) and a tin of WW tuna in tomato sauce (4 syn)

Dinner was chicken stir fry with egg noodles - was yummy!

Hot chocolate tonight to get my fix

Tomorrows menus:

Breakfast grapefruit

Lunch is a few ryvita with tuna and sweet corn - no syns all day as I shall have a small cupcake from cake club :)

Dinner I'm trying a new meal - BBQ chicken with a BBQ sauce which is new to me so I'll see how that goes / and that'll be with chips - shopping Saturday which is great as I'm almost out of fruit :)

Happy Friday for tomorrow!

I've scrapped my light lunch idea in favor of a huge jacket potato and beans because I'm helping out at a BBQ tonight at work and I don't wanna be hungry to contemplate eating the fatty foods! This shall be a nice test cause I will have dinner when I get home at 7.30ish so I need to stay away from the food

Hope you manage to stay away!! Will be super impressed if you do - not many people could, me included probably!! Go girl!! :) xx

Back