A game that i'll win! My journey.

Hey kell :) thanks!

I'm pleased to report avoiding the BBQ was fine! I left when they brought cakes out tho as I already had one after my lunch which I saved syns for

I had BBQ chicken and chips when I got home

Tomorrow thankfully is shopping day as Im all out of fruit - this weekend will consist of giving the house a good clean and starting to paint my bedroom - yes yes yes!! Wooohooo! So excited to make it a nice pretty room!

Will update food for tomorrow. Tomorrow!

Have a good Friday everyone!

B - grapefruit

L - fish (omg in eating fish!!)

D - BBQ ribs with wedge's and prawns (more fish!!)

Snacks etc I've had 3 mini marshmallow teacake things - 3 syns each

Got to 2pm and realised I haven't had a drink all day! Must try harder with that!!

Tomorrow:

B - same

L - fish in parsley sauce

D - beef stew from the slow cooker

Armed with a few more marsh mellow things for syns through the day

brummie66 said:
Well done on being strong and sticking with it!

I'm struggling a bit today actually - I'm convinced I won't shift naff all after trying so hard for such a little loss! oh well - suppose I can only see what this Wednesday brings

I know that feeling Emmey, i seem to have been up and down between 15st 2lb and 15st 5lb for weeks now, just can't seem to break into the 14's and am struggling a bit to stick with it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for wednesday!

brummie66 said:
I know that feeling Emmey, i seem to have been up and down between 15st 2lb and 15st 5lb for weeks now, just can't seem to break into the 14's and am struggling a bit to stick with it! Keeping my fingers crossed for you for wednesday!

Thanks brimmie! I'm sure you'll get there - I'm finally moving out the 17s where i really have been for ages once I'm in 16's I don't plan to stay long! We can do it!

Good changed slightly for today

B - grapefruit

L - is tuna and cheese toastie using some syns and hexB - cheese is hexA

D - slow cooled beef stew with potatoes carrots and onions - a few syns in there as I use a bit of flour

I'll update whatever else I consume as I go - I have my kindle and a pack of cherrys calling my name but today is dedicated to cleaning my bedroom and perhaps putting a white base coat on the walls - ooh I'm excited to get rid of the horrid colours there already!

Okay! Food update - had some strawberries after my dinner

An about to hear up a bowl of beans cause I'm hungry and it's speedy!

Tomorrow's food:

B - grapefruit

L - fish in parsley sauce followed by strawberries and raspberries

D - tandoori chicken and rice

Will update syns and snacks etc tomorrow as I eat them

Emmey1 said:
Okay! Food update - had some strawberries after my dinner

An about to hear up a bowl of beans cause I'm hungry and it's speedy!

Tomorrow's food:

B - grapefruit

L - fish in parsley sauce followed by strawberries and raspberries

D - tandoori chicken and rice

Will update syns and snacks etc tomorrow as I eat them

Scrap the beans! Had a glass of water instead so not really that hungry after all

Just made my tandoori paste ready to marande my chicken in the morning ready for dinner - not had this meal effort so hoping its nice

jo-85 said:
Hi ems, just catching up on diaries since my AWOL :wavey: x

Hey Jo! Now stay! :) glad your back!

Good food day again!

Changed slightly -

B - banana strawberries and raspberries

L - fish in parsley sauce followed by grapes and grapefruit

T - gorgeous tandoori chicken, rice, roast BNS and sweet potato

image-3077019090.jpg

Also slight fail and scoffed three chocolate biscuits! Not planned for but covered in syns - plus I did an hour painting my bedroom so worked off one maybe

Tomorrow is The same for breakfast, lunch is the same but with roast sweet potato and BNS (leftover from tonight) possibly not the grapefruit or grapes depending how hungry I am!

Dinner is sausage egg chips and beans!

Drinking a hot chocolate now :)

As always, roll on Wednesday, so long as I lose, I'm winning!

Escaped the chocolate biscuits today! Yay!

Tomorrow is WI day! 2.5 would be a happy loss for me!

Breakfast will be a grapefruit

Lunch is likely to be pasta but I'm not sure wether this is too stogy for a weigh day meal - I can't face fish in parsley sauce again! Lol but perhaps some tuna and a small jacket potato? Yes that sounds nice

And dinner will be chip shop chicken met and home made chips! Looking forward to it already!

Another clear week except one meal at the weekend next week so I'll flexi syn that day and be good the rest of the week

Good luck to me for tomorrow!

Luck has nothing to do with it. Just stick to plan and the body will eventually be forced to burn fat for energy. It may take time after a relapse but it will happen.

You are already winning anyway just by eating healthy .... well done with eliminating the choccy biccys :)

2.5 off for me and decided something, last week I ate veg and all things good thy I didn't really like to get a good loss and I lost 1.5 - this week I tried fish as other stuff that's meant to be good but I didn't really like - and I'm getting no bigger loss than my usual - so this week im just going to follow plan the way I have been - eating whats good that I like and not just eating what I don't like just cause its 'good' for plan!

Still on track for my 3st for end of November - another 2 next week please!

Well done! I've been really naughty and off plan for the 3 days ive been away at son's graduation but not going to worry about it. I'll get back on plan tomorrow and see what mondays weigh in brings and work on getting it off again, it was worth it!

brummie66 said:
Well done! I've been really naughty and off plan for the 3 days ive been away at son's graduation but not going to worry about it. I'll get back on plan tomorrow and see what mondays weigh in brings and work on getting it off again, it was worth it!

Still gotta live :) good luck for Monday - I feel good for moving downwards again! Hope for 1.5 next week to finally get my 3st sticker!

Emmey1 said:
2.5 off for me and decided something, last week I ate veg and all things good thy I didn't really like to get a good loss and I lost 1.5 - this week I tried fish as other stuff that's meant to be good but I didn't really like - and I'm getting no bigger loss than my usual - so this week im just going to follow plan the way I have been - eating whats good that I like and not just eating what I don't like just cause its 'good' for plan!

Still on track for my 3st for end of November - another 2 next week please!

Yay congrats ems. Your revelation sounds pretty good to me strange how these things just click isn't it. Have a good day x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back