A Goal for Christmas

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by bettyboo, 20 November 2006 Social URL.

1. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I will be weighed on the 22nd of December and my goal for then is to be another 14 lbs down from where I am now.

3lbs a week will get me there. Anything else will be a massive bonus.

Anyone else got a goal for Christmas :)

x

Bettyboo

Last edited: 20 November 2006
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Hi Bettyboo

I will be weighed in on 20th December and I want to be 15lbs lower then than I was last Weds,that is also 3lbs a week.

I was 12.2 last wednesday so my Christmas Goal is 11st 1lb

(would of loved to get to 10'st something :) )

That would take me to a loss of 3st 3lbs in 12 weeks FINGERS CROSSED FOR US XXXXXXXXXXX
    :D
    XXC

4. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Can you up the ante - so to speak. If I wanted to be 20 lbs down by Christmas.
    Would exercise give me an edge?

x

Bettyboo

5. Lottie-kins

Lottie-kins Nice and Normal

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Hi Bettyboo,

Which diet are you following?

I find that the more that you have to lose, the quicker it comes off and when I exercise, it does slightly increase the loss, but more importantly (for me) it helps lose the inches and tones you up and makes you feel great, so I couldn't recommend it enough. Plus, a VLCD can get a bit boring and so it brings something else to your life that gives a natural high.

6. bettyboo

bettyboo Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks for that. I am on lipotrim.

x

Bettyboo

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.