A good reason to stick to CD advice

I had a really crappy evening yesterday, so succumbed to a small piece of hubby's quiche and some lettuce. I have to say, I felt MUCH better afterwards, so have decided to go onto 790 as I really think I don't suit not eating at all (I have hypoglaecemia so maybe that's why?).
However, quiche was NOT such a good idea it turned out today - my tummy was rather upset this morning. I would choose about the fattiest and carbiest thing possible to cheat with!
Fortunately my deviation doesn't seem to have increased my appetite as I forgot to bring my lunchtime brick to work with me so will have to wait until I get home!

I had a really crappy evening yesterday, so succumbed to a small piece of hubby's quiche and some lettuce. I have to say, I felt MUCH better afterwards, so have decided to go onto 790 as I really think I don't suit not eating at all (I have hypoglaecemia so maybe that's why?).
However, quiche was NOT such a good idea it turned out today - my tummy was rather upset this morning. I would choose about the fattiest and carbiest thing possible to cheat with!
Fortunately my deviation doesn't seem to have increased my appetite as I forgot to bring my lunchtime brick to work with me so will have to wait until I get home!

I think when we sucumb to our chatterbox we eat stuff that is the worst food poss and we do suffer afterwards have been in that situation b4, hope your tum settles down soon.

Hun u mentioned u have hypogycemia, i may be wrong but i did not think cd allowed peeps to ss when they suffer with hypoglycemia as ssing can makes ur blood sugars drop and it can be very dangerous, am sure that a more experienced cd peeps can tell you more about hypoglycemia and ssing.

The 790 plan is a very good plan and lots of peeps luv it and do so well on it and have really good losses.

Take care luv Roch

Back