a half a stone at a time!

wow 5lbs!!! Well done Lisa :D

Whereabouts in Manchester are you from?

Lol I was round your way on saturday. Well the Ikea in Ashton :). I live in Salford so otherside of Manchester!

BTW you have a good chance of getting your first 1/2 stone next week. 2lbs isn't an impossibly big target :)

I really hope so, as it would be a huge acheivement for me!

Thanks
Lisa x

well ive just weighed myself, I lost 1 lb, so maybe next week ill get my 7lb!

Still really happy !

Lisa x

Well done :) you should defo do it this week :)

I'm back from a surprisingly brilliant weeks holiday in the Isle of Wight. I did not stick to plan at all and loved every minute so will need to hold my breath on the scales on thursday. I'll do some damage limitation before then though. From my scales I'm a good 4lbs up again. Just like last holiday!

While I was away I kind of came up with the idea of aiming to get down to the next dress size before my next holiday which is in 10 weeks time - it would mean losing about 2lbs a week I reckon which is a tough goal but it's not impossible. I'm thinking of starting up a diary on here to see if that helps me stay on track. In any case I'm going to try a strict 30 days because at the end of that I have my annual spa weekend with my 2 best friends and would LOVE to feel good and slim for that!!

Hope everyone else is doing ok. I'm back on track as of today :)

Bleurghhhh It's weigh in today. Despite being 100% since I cam back off hols it's not been enough to lose the weight I put on. I'm taking the hit though and going to stick to plan 100% next week.

I've not been on for a while. Went a bit haywire there for a couple of weeks, and never went to class for a couple of weeks, so was totally expecting to put on at least a half stone, and it was only 1 and a half!! was chuffed with that. anyway, trying to get back in the swing of it, but still going off plan quite a lot. hope your all doing ok

Yay Hi Amanda :) 1.5lbs is good for 2 weeks off!!

I'm annoyed today. After my 2lbs gain last week from hols I've been good this week, done loads of exercise and was hoping for a big loss. But according to my scales this morning I've not lost much. I really want to catch up on the weight loss I've missed the last month or so because of hols and not being able to get to the gym. I'm just in that place atm where I feel like I should be further on than I am and I'm pissed off about it.

I need to get my head back into looking forward though and aim to have another good week next week because you never know it might show up then!

Weigh in tonight is at 5.30.

Back