a half a stone at a time!

Hi Girls!

I too have about 5 stone to lose, I'd be happy with 4, even happier with 6!! I also WI on tuesdays. Have been bit bad recently and
had no kitchen for 2 weeks so have been even worse! My plan is to stick to it much better now and get more inspired, I have lost 21lb (WW & SW) so far but still have the extra 5st to go!! I want to RUN a race for life next year and do the London to Cambridge bike ride, and just be happier with clothes etc etc. Since rejoining i've lost 8lb, so another 6 until my next half stone!

Good luck all.

Louise. xxx

Good luck to those weighing in today :)

Hi Bex and Louise :) Sorry i've not had chance to get on here properly the last few days.

Bex you seem to be pretty close to me. I'm 13 2.5 atm and aim to get to 10 and then see if I want to lose more. Really though my main thing is just to reach the "normal" weight range which is 10 10 for my height. I'm off on holiday for a week on Easter saturday. My sister was 30 this year so we are having a big family holiday. I have one more weigh in before we go. I'm just hoping I don't put too much on but as we're going to Cornwall it's hard to resist the cream teas and Cornish ice cream and I LOVE clotted cream :)

Louise - well done with the 21lbs weight loss so far. I'll bet you are very happy with that!! I think your fitness goal will really help. I've tried slimming world a few times and got disheartened because I lost weigh so slowly but this time round I've really been keeping up with (and loving) exercise and it's really speeded things up. I hope it carries on because I'll be at my goal much quicker than I thought if it does. I'm off to try a body combat class later - it looks tough so I hope I can keep up lol.

I had a treat night last night with pizza and chocolate - I've not counted but I must have used nearly all of my syns (if not all!) so my plan for the rest of the week is to keep syns to a minimum.

hi folks,

not been on for a few weeks and defo not been sticking to sw....have put on 5lb....gutted but expected it, need to get back on track this week, totally lost all motivation, drinking and eating far too many takeaways again, having a bbq tomorrow but defo gettin back on track on monday....hope you all doing well and hello to the newbys!!!

Welcome back Claire :) I've just had a rubbish weekend - stupidly not quite been myself and haven't eaten a proper meal since wednesday. All I've eaten is crisps cake and chocolate. I feel so sick because of it this morning :( I'm having a bit of a detox few days until weigh in - do you fancy joining me?

My plan is to eat loads of speed and superspeed and cut down on the carbs and try and get some exercise in. I've got zumba tonight and wednesday and hopefully will be able to get to the gym tomorrow and thursday morning. I've made a batch of the speed food soup for lunch today and thursday (before weigh in) and all my other meals are pretty much salad/vegetable based. I desperately need to do some damage limitation. I'm doubly annoyed with myself because I go on holiday on saturday so I'll be having a week where I'll struggle to be good as it is :mad:

hiyah. well i lost 1 and a half last week. my mams weightloss has been quite slow, but last week she lost 4lb, all because of the scan bran cake, so i've got her to make me some. for some reason this week i really want to eat!!

Well done Amanda. I've not had a very good week again this week. According to my scales at home compared to last week I think it's caught up with me and I'm goign to be lucky if it's not a gain tonight. I'm hoping for a STS later so I don't feel rubbish before my hols. I've still done all my exercise though so it could have been much worse!!

lost 3.5lb this week, well pleased....:):).....just need to keep it up now, that's the hard bit:sigh::sigh:

Can I join you?

I am coming home to SW with determination. I lost weight with SW a few years back and now need to get my mo~jo back. I will weigh in in the morning and take it from there. I have about 4 stone to lose so doing it a half a stone at a time suits me.

I am 46, single and live in Kent with my dog called Pickle..... cos shes always getting in a Pickle. I do mainly green days.

Wow Claire - 3.5lbs is fab :D Well done!!!! I hope you're managing to stick to it and have my fingers crossed or another good week for you.

And welcome Judith :) It's a bit quiet on here but if you need any help or encouragement please ask. I'm sure someone will be along to help out.

I'm back off my hols hanging my head in shame. It looks like I've put on 4lbs. We've had a bit of an odd week and have ended up eating out for every single meal except breakfast which is why it's so bad. Lunch has been pasty more times than I would have liked :( I'm well behind my target of 1lb a week this year but I'm not giving up and am getting back on track today. Hopefully I'll be able to redeem myself a little before my official weigh in on thursday.

I'm planning on putting together a few speed food recipes to help. I'm not sure if there's many about but I'm going to have a look today.

I hope everyone had a fab Easter and bank holiday. Did anyone watch the wedding? I'd planned not too but got sucked in on friday morning along with the rest of my family and we all sat and watched it until the sercive was over. Kate and her sister looked amazing and made me feel bad that I'd let myself get so overweight but at the same time gave me some motivation to keep going until I reach my goal.

Hope everyone is loving the weather - we had the best week in Cornwall we've had for years and managed to sit on the beach for 2 days without feeling cold once :) Hope it is like this in the summer!! (my mum and dad have a house down there so we go at least once a year).

Hey all hows everyone doin? I have to be honest and say I haven't been on plan too much in the last few weeks! Iv had one or two good days followed by a few where I'm sure there was a devil Sittin on my shoulder! Lol! Last two wi's I sts so I suppose can't complain but I was so determined at the beginnin to have at least two stone off me by my sons communion which is next week and at the moment I have 1stone 2.5 pounds off! I know at least I have that off me but kinda dusheartened coz not as much as I wanted! Tho in sayin that I seem to have lost inchs as I was able to buy a dress for the communion a size smaller than wat I usually get! Have wi tonight and wasn't too bad this past week so I'm hopin to have 1.5-2lb off fingers crossed! But definitely all guns blazing to have more off next week even tho have a wedding to go to fri! Anyone any ideas how to stay on track as much as possible at a wedding???

It's so quiet in here lol. Are we all on plan or off it?

I have weigh in tonight and not sure what it will say. I was ill this week and missed last weeks weigh in (and the week before that becasue we were away) and then didn't eat for a few days. Got my appetite back big time when I felt better and was craving stodge so have eaten loads since sunday. I really want to get back on track today though and have eaten melon, salad and cottage cheese for lunch. Tea after weigh in is jerseys, salmon and salad (I'm so looking forward to that!). I'm going to try for the next couple of weeks to have my syns daily rather than loads at the weekend and not many during the week and see how I go. I think it'll be crisps tonight - I've got a thing for them atm :)

I hope everyone else is doing ok

2.5lbs off!!!!!! Very happy :D

Last edited:
Hi,

I'd like to join the club too!

I don't even have a end target, I just want to do 7lbs at a time, that way I can be buzzing more often!

Lisa

Half a stone at a time is what I'm doing :)
I'm in

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

wow, we've a few newbys havnt we?
Well I've been trying to stick to plan, but think i've been doing a bit self sabotage the last couple of weeks, i think its because i only had a 1/2 lb to lost to get my stone, then put one on last week, so now 1 1/2 to go! doubt i'll get it this week either as i've had a bad weekend.
joined a gym though, and now going to zumba twice a week too, so hopefully that'll counteract the weekends shananigans!
Hope your all doing well

Hi guys - welcome to the newbies :D

I think I'm doing the same as you Amanda - a bit of self sabotage. Actually I really need some strength this week. DP is working away tonight and tomorrow which means that I'll be on my own tonight as ds is at cadets - as this happens so rarely (time on my own= bliss!) I usually end up "treating" myself. BUT I really want a loss on thursday and I have already used my syns this weekend so I need to stick to free foods and get some exercise in. With dp being away it means I'll miss my zumba class (I had to miss yesterdays too as he was working late). Right now I'm thinking I'll get home go on my xtrainer and just stick to my curry tonight but I know I'll feel different when I'm hungry and I get home from work and the house is full of treats.

ARGHHHH!!!!!

well my first WI was yesterday, and I have lost 5 lbs !

I have never even lost that amount in 12 weeks of dieting before :)

2lbs to go formy first target 7lbs

Lisa x

Back