A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Seems like 11st 13 is my new plateau weight. Can't seem to budge past it!

B - cereal bar
S - banana
L - cheese & onion sandwich on brown bread
D - fish, salad, peas

Approx 1300 calories today.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!!

I was out in Glasgow for a friend's birthday night out on Saturday. The bus I was on went right by the Clutha pub about 10 minutes before the helicopter crashed into it! Such a horrible tragedy :(.
Last night I was at a friend's flat warming. Home by 11.30pm though, I was so knackered. 2 nights out on the trot is getting harder to do now haha.

Food hasn't been great this weekend but I'm still sitting at 11st 12lbs. And now placement is over I have 6 weeks to get back in the zone before my next placement. And hopefully this one I will be less stressed/anxious as I have a better idea of what to expect.

Put up the tree today! And off to the cinema with Calum later to see Gravity in 3D!

Glad you're ok Erin. Must be terrifying to think that you were so close to that awful crash! Sad times for all those involved :(

You are more organised with me. I'm still needing to get my tree out of the loft! Must nag OH...

It really is such a tragedy. :(.

I have the day off uni today due to industrial action. Trying to get into the zone to do something productive uni work-wise but can't help searching for wedding venues haha!

B - fruit salad
L - cheese & onion sandwich on brown bread
D - Spag bol

Approx 1400 calories for today. Trying to get my water intake back up again too! My gym membership will be unfrozen in 3 weeks time so hopefully get back into the swing of that until the next placement rolls round at the end of January. Still haven't heard where my next school is going to be.

Here is a photo of me and my friend Lynn at her flat warming on Saturday night:

555894_10151816103106188_480143072_n.jpg

She is doing Weight Watchers at the moment and has lost 13lbs so far :). I am feeling more comfy in size 14 clothing now - both the skinny jeans and the top are size 14 in that pic. And of course no night out would be complete without me wearing one of my wigs lol.

Hope you are all having a good week so far.

B - banana and cereal bar
L - baked potato with tuna and coleslaw
D - Sweet chilli chicken with rice

Approx 1300 calories today.

Did a fair bit of walking too!

Jeeso!! Battled it to uni this morning - getting severely windswept and soaked through in the process! - for the bus to Ayr (we go through to that campus once each week) only to discover the bus driver refusing to take us anywhere (the 3 people that actually even made it as far as Hamilton campus haha) due to up to 90 mph winds on the motorway. We phoned one of our lecturers and she confirmed classes are to be rescheduled. It is mental out there. Luckily I got a lift home from one of my uni mates to save me getting even more soaked.

I'm seeing 12st on the scales again today :(. Probably due to eating a bit more lately now the anxiety of placement has subsided. So gonna have to step things up a notch. I'm determined to be in the 11s and stay there for seeing in the New Year!

B - porridge
S - banana
L - homemade broth
D - Grilled chicken and steamed veg

Approx 1200 calories today.

Hi Erin

Love your diary, just read through it all - what an exciting time for you - the weight loss, the wigs, the engagement (woohoo!!!), the training - I think you are amazing to take it all on with such grace and humour :)

I get a bit nervy about stuff too and swear by St John's Wort, from Tescos or any of the other supermarkets - fab stuff!

Susie x

Thanks Susie :). I'll def give St. John's Wort a go, have heard a few folk mention that now! x

B - banana and porridge
L - beans on toast
D - pork stir fry with rice noodles

Approx 1300 calories for today.

Back to 11st 12lb on the scales today. Getting back into the habit of daily scale-hopping which is not good considering I am meant to be a monthly weigher!!

Managed to get about 65% of my Christmas shopping done today after uni. Feel so much better now that I have actually started it! Got my cards too including a really nice fianc
é one :). Calum is coming up tomorrow for the weekend again. We are going to my cousin's boyfriend's birthday party tomorrow night so will be having a little drink or two which means being 100% food wise!

Hope you all have a fab weekend

Ended up having pork escalopes with boiled potatoes, broccoli and some gravy for dinner. Doesn't affect the calorie count too much though. :)

B - porridge and banana
L - sushi and pineapple chunks
D - chicken fajitas with plenty of salad

Approx 1000 calories

HOWEVER - I anticipate indulging on some nibbles at the party later too although I will try my best not to go overboard!! Drinks-wise I'm not sure what to have yet. Definitely not cider as it lies too heavy in my tummy. Ditto vodka & fruit juice. Might end up having a few light beers or maybe some wine. Either way it is safe to say the calorie counting is slightly out the window for today!!!

Actually not too bad Susie! My fiancé on the other hand... bless him.

Yesterday was a bit 'bad' food wise. Sunday roast (roast beef, potatoes, green beans, yorkshire, gravy, the works!!) followed by an amazing choc orange cheesecake. That's all I had all day though.

Today:

B - toast and boiled egg
L - chicken salad
D - homemade tortilla pizzas (with reduced fat mozerella, tomato puree, peppers, onions, mushrooms)

Approx 1200 calories today.

Hello everyone.

I'm feeling a little under the weather today. Swollen throat/blocked nose etc. Hope it passes cause I hate feeling mopey and all sorry for myself. Plus I have uni work to be getting on with!!

B - scrambled egg with mushrooms and peppers
L - Baked potato with tuna & light mayo and side salad
D - Chicken & chorizo jambalaya

Approx 1100 calories for that lot so have a few to play around with. Should probs try and get some fruit on the go - failing at that these days!!

Oh hun hope you feel better really soon - there seem to be a lot of bugs around, so wrap up warm and get lots of fluids in you xxx

Back