A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

That's good news about school.

Hello all.

I am slowly but surely getting on top of this paperwork! I think my TOTM is on its merry way - joy of joys. :mad: I tried on a size 14 polkadotty dress that juuust fit me and no more last time I tried it on. It now zips up easier and definitely feels looser about my tummy...but my boobs are even more ultra squashed than before. I need to start losing from my bust or I'm going to look ridiculous.

Food today:

B - toast & banana
L - ham salad
D - chicken fajitas with plenty veg
Approx 1100 calories - might have a wee orange to bump things up a bit.

Aiming for 2 litres of water too!!

Hello everyone.

Hope you all had a good Monday! Mine was OK. Went by quite quickly for myself. Only 9 days of placement left - I have my crit a week tomorrow, between interval and lunch. Doing a Literacy lesson. Really hoping it all goes to plan and I pass. I will be so gutted if I don't. But I'm trying to remain positive!

Food today:

B - Banana
L - ham & tomato sandwich
D - chicken & mushroom risotto
Snacks - a Wispa!!
Water intake = 1 litre.

Approx 1200 calories today.

To be honest, I'm not even going to worry too much about the whole diet til after this placement. Obviously trying to not fall totally off the wagon or anything but at the moment my weight is the least of my worries.

Good luck for next week, in case I forget nearer the time. I think it's sensible to ease up on the dieting until you have got that done with. Otherwise you are maybe giving yourself more stress. Afterwards you'll be more ready to tackle it and give it all you''ve got!

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth or anything....just mega busy with placement. So nervous for tomorrow!!

No idea what I weigh at the mo as scales need a new battery. Probably a good thing.

Hope you are all well!

Hello everyone.

I think I passed my crit but it could have gone better. Tutor said "It isn't an unsatisfactory placement but areas to improve." Still to get the report from the school though so that might change. Just feeling a bit deflated and exhausted and really quite low about it all.

Today's food:

B - cup of tea
L - banana & yogurt
D - tuna pasta
Sn - orange
Water - 1/2 a litre is what I have been managing lately.

Approx 800 calories, will find something else to bump it up.

Hope you are all well. Will catch up properly this weekend.

It's definitely a pass :) Last day today and my school report is much more favourable than the tutors, surprisingly!
Off to Glasgow to see my wonderful fiance. He's making me dinner. Then tomorrow night I'm off out to celebrate with some uni friends. Eeeeek!

Today's food:

B - nothing
L - ham roll & biscuit
D - ??? May ask for fajitas!
S - banana
Water - 1 litre

Approx 1100 calories for today.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Congratulations! Must be a relief to all be done now :)

My friend & I are off to try out the uni gym this morning. We have an induction at 10am. Really need to start getting some exercise back in my life!

Today's food:

B - Yogurt & granola with dried cranberries
L - Ham salad
D - Baked sweet potato with tuna & side salad
S - Banana
Water - aiming for 2 litres!

Approx 1200 calories today.

Hope you all got off to a good start this week. I promise I will come catch up with your diaries later tonight :) xx

Evening all.

It feels good to be getting some proper exercise again! Just had a wee 20 min work out after our induction before class started. Going to go again on Thursday and possibly Friday afternoon too :).

Bad news is I got new batteries for my scales and I've not lost anything this past month. Happy it's not a gain but y'know, was hoping to be closer to the 10s by now. Never mind!!

Morning.

Heading in to uni early today to squeeze in a wee half hour workout before classes start. Aiming to go twice a week at least so off to a good start! Going to hand in my fitness questionnaire thingy today so they can tailor-make a workout for me too. Really want to be down to my target weight for the Grad Ball at the end of May so really gonna stay focused and blitz it now.

Food today:

B - Yogurt & granola
L - Ham salad
D - Tuna pasta
S - Banana
Water - 2 litres (hopefully!)

Approx - 1200 calories.

Good for you, getting back to the gym. Just try not to overdo it, and strain your muscles! :)

Thanks!! Been taking it slowly and plan on working up to using the weights machines. Focusing more on cardio at the moment.

Hope you have all had a good weekend. I am so bad at keeping up with this diary these days & catching up with everyone elses. I have an exam tomorrow so pretty much been studying for that the past few days!

Food hasn't been great this weekend if I am honest. I feel like I can keep it together for a few days then cave and have a bad few days. It is a vicious cycle at the minute and I'm not sure how to break out of it :(

Thank you both :)

Started my own personal workout plan at the gym yesterday. Going back today in between classes for round 2! And I have a P.E. input on Friday so that'll be my 3 official training sessions this week!

Food today:

B - cornflakes, banana and ss milk
L - Chicken caesar salad
D - Sweet potato & grilled fish
Sn - yogurt
Water - 2 litres

Approx 1200 calories.

Morning all.

Off to Ayr today for uni. Actually quite looking forward to it for a wee change of scenery. Plus the canteen has much healthier options than my usual campus.

Today's food:

B - banana
L - baked potato with tuna & salad
D - grilled chicken with green beans and carrot/suede mash
S - apple
Water - 2 litres

Approx 1200 calories.

Can't believe how bad I am at keeping this updated. Life getting in the way as usual.

No weight update as I am back to weighing monthly so will update that in a few weeks.
Food has been much better this week and my water intake is up to 2 litres per day again.
Fitness-wise, I have been gyming it twice a week using my personalised workout plan and my bingo wings are slowly toning up:
Snapshot_20140319.JPG

My final placement starts a week on Monday but I have a pre-visit at the school tomorrow to meet my class. It's a brand new school and the teacher I spoke to on the phone sounds lovely - hopefully this one things will fall into place a bit more. The school is a bit out the way for me, 2 buses and a wee walk at the other end (roughly going to be just over an hour each way) but it's only for 6 weeks. Plus the Easter hols break things up a bit...

I hope you are all well. Off to snoop on you for updates :)

Back