A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

My laptop is in getting fixed and I hate updating on my phone. Just popping in to say I have lost 4.5lbs over the past 2 weeks! Only half a lb to go for my SW 2st award and over 3st down overall :)

Wehey, laptop is back so can update properly :) Been really focused and on-plan so far this week - hoping I can keep it going til weigh in on Monday night! Would love to see 11st on the dot when I step on those scales so need to shift 3lb.

Today's menu:

B - 2 slice wholemeal toast (HExB) with baked beans & 1 mini babybel light (part of HExA)
L - sweet & sour mugshot followed by some blueberries & raspberries
D - Spicy chicken & peppers (2.5 syns for sauce used), pasta with 2 mini babybel light mixed through (rest of HExA) & salad
Other - fruit (pineapple, orange, mango, watermelon, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries!), packet of chicken fajita tortilla Weigh Watchers crisps (4 syns)

Syns = 7.5
Calories = 1300 approx

beforeduring.jpgbeforeduringside.jpg

Morning all - decided to take some pics to make a comparison & help keep me motivated! These are my before and 'during' - can't wait to have the 'after' shots too! Still got a fair bit of belly blub to shift but pretty happy with my progress so far :).

Menu for today:

B - 2 weetabix (HExB) ss milk (HExA), banana, strawberries, half a syn chocshot & cuppa tea
L - Sweet chilli tuna pasta (2.5 syns for sauce) with veg mixed through
D - Grilled chicken & veg
Other - Hifi light bar (3 syns), blueberries, raspberries, strawberries.

Syns = 6 syns
Calories = 1400 approx

Fantastic!! You can see a huge difference between your comparisons there!
How much have you lost in total between those photos?

Keep going!!!

Thank you!! I will def keep going...wanna reach my first target weight of 10st early 2015 :)

Took the first photos when I started Slimming World so roughly 2st difference. My tummy is always my problem area so glad the weight seems to be shifting from there.

So I think I may have sabotaged my potential weight loss for this week by having a pitcher of cocktail last night while out with friends I hadn't seen in a few years!! :(
Find out tomorrow night when I step on the scales at class I guess!!

Just keep at it, you never know sometimes with being on plan the rest of the time it might not have damaged it too much.
Fingers crossed for you

Thank you both - I actually lost 1lb and picked up my 2st award so pretty happy :).

Aiming for a 100% on-plan week this week. Only thing I have on is a funeral on Thursday morning - a family friend passed away at the weekend :(. I wouldn't be drinking anyway as have to go to work later in the day.

Off for a wee snoop and a catch up with all your diaries! x

Thank you both - I actually lost 1lb and picked up my 2st award so pretty happy :). Aiming for a 100% on-plan week this week. Only thing I have on is a funeral on Thursday morning - a family friend passed away at the weekend :(. I wouldn't be drinking anyway as have to go to work later in the day. Off for a wee snoop and a catch up with all your diaries! x

Well done getting your 2st award x x

Sorry to hear about your friend x x

What an inspiration those photos are - well done on everything you have achieved - your job, your award, your weight loss - you should be very proud of them all.

Hello lovelies - thanks for all your likes & comments. Sorry I have been absent this week - just worked 7 days in a row in Debenhams and feel knackered. This week (non-food wise) has been a bit poop. First the funeral for family friend, then my mum's cousin died and another taken into hospital, then found out my own cousin has testicular cancer! :(

I did lose 3lb this week but it doesn't feel like a thing worth celebrating considering all the heartache around me at the minute.

Hope you are all doing well x

Hello lovelies - thanks for all your likes & comments. Sorry I have been absent this week - just worked 7 days in a row in Debenhams and feel knackered. This week (non-food wise) has been a bit poop. First the funeral for family friend, then my mum's cousin died and another taken into hospital, then found out my own cousin has testicular cancer! :( I did lose 3lb this week but it doesn't feel like a thing worth celebrating considering all the heartache around me at the minute. Hope you are all doing well x

So sorry to hear you have so much sadness around you at the moment, I hope things start to improve for your family, big hug x x

Thank you so much. It's horrible enough for these things to happen at any time but I always feel there's an added upset at this time of year. xx

Ok, got my game-head on. Menu today:

B - 1 weetabix (half HExB), ss milk (HExA), banana & half syn ChocShot
L - Chicken tikka slices with salad & 2 syns light mayo
D - Asda Chosen by You reduced calorie chicken sizzler (2.5 syns) with pasta
Other - tangerine, muller light, strawberries, Options Mint hot choc(2 syns) using rest of HExA milk, Alpen light bar (other half HExB)

Syns = 7
Calories = 1400 approx

hey all,

sorry I've been quiet. Too much going on at the minute! I've had a stay the same this week but hopefully get my head back in the game and show a good loss next week!

Hope you are all well x

Back