A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Thanks, the black & white effect works wonders ;).

B - Summer fruits (frozen) & strawberries (fresh) & orange (juice) smoothie 215
L - Toast and heinz low fat macaroni 350
D - ???

Others: 2 litres water
Exercise: 30 Day Shred & Dance Central

Undecided on dinner yet so sill pop back later and fill in the gaps. :)

Well done for those measurements. Most women won't complain if their bust increases, but their back size decreases! Good luck for WI this week. You've been doing well with your food and exercise, so :fingercrossed: it'll be a good one :)

WEIGH-IN RESULTS = - 5lbs!!

Granted this is across a 4 week period but I am still very pleased to be into the 11s finally. 11st 9lbs!
Been a long time since I've seen an 11 on that side of the scales haha.

Its taken me ages to read your thread as kids keep interupting me lol.

Well done on your fab losses so far and on your loss tiday.

When are you going on your holls now? Bet u cant wait.

Sarah xx

Thank you very much :).

I go 3 weeks on Tuesday!! I can't believe it has come round so quickly - we booked it over a year ago!! xx

ohhh lovely a nice break to look forward too. i would love a holiday but not much of a holiday with a 3 &1 year old! lol.

Wow amazing loss Erin- your holiday as come around so quick- your going look fab on the beach! being in the 11's must be a fantastic feeling x

Sarah I'm same as you was really thinking of going abroad but its to much hassle traveling with a 1 year old and 3 yr old-especially with my 3 yr old we probably get kicked off the flight before taking off! not to mention keeping up with them in the heat x

yeah exactly cas my 3 year old not too bad but 1 year old has terrible tantrums and is very clingy to me. my own fault but mummys boy he definately is lol.

Di you find it hard organising and planning with kids?

Sarah x

Aw bless, my little nephew (1 next month) has become very clingy towards my sis this past wee while. She's trying to snap him out of it because she literally can't get a minutes peace to get stuff done. I think she wants to have a family holiday in a few years time - her, her boyfriend and the kid - but we think he may be starting the 'terrible twos' a little early so we will see how that goes haha. x

Sarah mine are the other way around my 3 yr old is so hard work- still going through the terrible 2's she's bit behind with her speech so don't think that helps, my 1 yr old is pretty good so far but if we were to go way during summer holidays she be around 15/16 mths so not sure how she be then. I don't find difficult to plan things I just think it be hard work on the flight as I'll have to have the youngest on my lap as she's a mummy's girl so leaving my oh with my 3 yr old and my nearly 9 yr old got fear of flying so just bit unsure but if we don't go abroad we planning a short break either euro Disney or few days at butlins.

Erin I'm sure your nephew will grow out of it my eldest was very clingy to me it took her a few months but she's so out going now and very social able x

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't really updated my food diaries over the weekend. Calum was visiting and we had my little cousin's Communion on Saturday as well as catching up with friends in Glasgow on Friday night. Food-wise I was only really off-course on Saturday as it was a buffet at the Communion party. I had a modest helping though - 2 wee triangle sandwiches, 2 cocktail sausages, 1 mini samosa, 1 mini spring roll and a mini meat pie. Probably still quite calorific but the damage certainly didn't show on the scales when I weighed in on Sunday so it's all good :).

Today's food:

B - Bacon on wholemeal bread with tomatoes and brown sauce 323
L - Banana, summer fruits and orange smoothie 319
D - Spag bol599

Others: 2 litres water, = 150 cal
Exercise: 30 Day Shred and Dance Central

Total calories:1,241

Mixed it up a little today, having my smoothie for lunch in stead of breakfast haha.

A few weeks ago my friend sent me a parcel with a few dresses in it. Both size 14 but the one with the zip up the side wouldn't fully zip at the time. Tried it on the other day and it zips up completely now! The only thing is the bust area doesn't fit so I need to wear a top under it. But I think it looks ok like that:

newdress2.jpg
It's a South dress and quite summery I think. I am loving fitting in to size 14 stuff - obviously stuff that doesn't have cups/wrap parts at the boob bit fit me better cause I'm kidding myself if I think I'm really a size 14 in that department. But my waist and hips are getting there :).

Hope everyone has a good start to the week!

Over and Out!

Well done on your loss! Looking fab in that dress too :D

loving the dress ... cant wait till i can fit into all my stored size 14 clothes. you defo were blessed in the assets department lol. mine have increased since having kids!!

why does your water have calories?

Sarah x

Oops - I copy & paste from previous posts to keep the formatting for my food diaries, I must have deleted whatever food was 150 cal but kept that part in haha. My water is definitely cal-free, straight from the tap! :p
x

Lol glad someone else asked about the calorific water i saw that on another post in your diary and thought i didn't know water had calories!? Lol must be fab to fitting into smaller clothes, I've loads of nice size 8 and 10 summer dresses prob wouldnt get them over my size 16 shoulders now lol well done on your 5lb loss! X

Good afternoon people!

I am so excited/nervous about my holiday. 3 weeks today!! I tried on my size 14 crop trousers last night and shifting that 5lb has certainly made a difference. I can actually breathe in them now without fear of popping the button and bursting the zip! Still a little too much muffin top for my liking but I'm working on it... 2nd last day of Level 1 30DS so trying to give it all I've got and prepare as best I can for moving up to Level 2 on Thursday! Eek!

Today's food:

B - Banana, summer fruits and orange smoothie 319
L - Tomato & basil soup with 1 slice plain bread 180
D - Tuna pasta salad 469

Others: 2 litres water (calorie-free haha!), kinder bueno 246 calories
Exercise: 30 Day Shred and half hour walk

Total calories:1,214

I couldn't resist getting myself a kinder bueno from the shop earlier. Still well within calories and I did manage to resist buying a fudge doughnut! The Scotmid round mine now has a bakery bit in it, argh!! I opted for the healthy tomato & basil soup though which was delicious. Still have half the pot left so I might have that later tonight if I'm peckish, to make me calories closer to the 1,400 mark.

Hope you are all well!

Over and Out!

I keep forgetting to update the 30DS bit in my signature! That's it all current now, just finished Day 9. One more day left of Level 1 then it's on to Level 2 on Thursday...not sure how that will go. Feeling pretty good with Level 1 but Level 2 looks hellish! It may just be my imagination but I feel a bit more 'pulled in/tightened' since starting the 30DS. On Day 1, when I was doing jumping jacks I could feel my fat bits wobble a lot, especially round my tummy area. Today, it felt like my tummy fat was moving in unison, in one up/down motion altogether in stead of a mish mash of ripple, if that makes sense??!!

i thought youd had very strong squash for 150 cal! haha.

you'll defo be beach babe fit for your holls.

i know what you mean with jumping jacks. i have a bad mums apron and it hurts to do them! lol

Sarah xx

Back