A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Thanks guys!!

WEIGH IN = 2lb loss!
:D
Kinda wish it was more but at the same time, any loss is welcome! That's me 11 and a half stone on the dot. Off to update the ol' stats.

B - Strawberries, orange and banana smoothie 246
L - Yorkie 121
D - Sunday roast 671

Others: 2 litres water, toffee cheesecake 74 cal
Exercise: 30 Day Shred

Total calories: 1,112

Feel like the game is a bogie til after my hols now. Choc and cheesecake - what is wrong with me?!

well done on your loss. not long til your holiday now! hope you have a great time.

Heeeeey!
This will be my last post til after my holiday! Can't believe this time tomorrow I'll be sipping cocktails by the pool :).

B - 2 weetabix with a dollop of maple syrup 213
L - Bacon roll with brown sauce 343
D - Spag bol 600

Others: 2 litres water
Exercise: 30 Day Shred

Total calories: 1,056

Will probably have some crusty bread with my dinner too so calories will be closer to my target intake. I also finished the 30 day shred today although I did 10 days Level 1, 17 at Level 2 and only 3 at Level 3. I say 'days' but I missed out some days and ended up doing it twice to make up on other days (once morning, once evening type thing). Level 3 is a killer. I only managed to do it twice yesterday because I am following the beginner lady in the video with the modified versions and I miss beats too but hey ho, at least I am trying! Decided to do it twice yesterday and once today to make it up to 30 since I am not getting up at 3am to do it tomorrow - our flight is at 7.30am you see!

I took some before shots and am gonna take some after shots today for 30DS so if I am brave enough I will let you see them...to be honest, I don't notice that much of a difference. :(

​Over and Out!

enjoy your holiday! :D you may have found with the exercise that instead of losing inches, you've toned up all over instead. either way, it's all good :)

Helloooooo!!

Cannot believe that is my holiday over already! I had an absolutely fantastic time. I will update tomorrow properly and catch up with everyone but here are a few photos (including a swimwear one!):

IMAG1908.jpgIMAG1990.jpgIMAG2025.jpgIMAG2054.jpgIMAG2088.jpgIMAG2091.jpgIMAG2096.jpgmaybe.jpgIMAG1876.jpgIMAG1895-1.jpgIMAG1922.jpgIMAG1936.jpgIMAG1943.jpg

The kids are my little cousins, Reece (9) and Bethany (14) - was also there with my mum & two aunts. We all had a blast.

I felt really good about myself, overall, and managed to impress a very hot barman with my Spanish! He congratulated my mum on having a 'beautiful daughter' and asked if I wanted some Spanish lessons haha. Turns out he was 41 and married and obviously it was all just harmless flirting and I'm sure I am one of many he flirted with but at the same time it gave my confidence a wee boost :). My aunt has a photo of me & him on her phone so I'll be sure to post it up at a later date so you can join in admiring him!

Missed Calum a lot, haven't seen him in a few weeks so off to his tomorrow for a long weekend. Right back on the diet wagon too, I'm not even gonna bother scale hopping. I'll just get back to being good and weigh in as planned at the end of the month.

Hope you have all had a fabby week!!

Morning all!

I couldn't resist a cheeky wee scale-hop last night to find out the damage from my holiday. Only gained half a lb! Not even gonna bother documenting that. So, so pleased! Feels like getting back on track will be easier knowing I don't have a big holiday gain to re-lose, if that makes sense?

Calum is still on the wagon too which is good as I am off to his this afternoon til Sunday. Get some treadmill action in and hopefully the weather will pick up enough to go some lovely countryside walks. Trying my best to ignore the post-holiday blues that are trying to set in :(.

B - Strawberries, orange and banana smoothie 240
L - Ham & tomato sandwich 200
D - Chicken & chorizo jambalaya 500

Others: 2 litres water, yoghurt & fruit bar at 99 cal
Exercise: Dance Central

Total calories: 1,039

Probably have another smoothie or fruit salad to up the calories a bit too.

Hope you are all well!

​Over and Out!

Our sun will come back soon, don't worry <3

glad you had a good time! lovely photo's!

erin, do you like strawberries? half a pound of strawbs, heaped tablespoon of ultra-light creme fraiche and a level teaspoon of sugar (or even better, sweetener) comes in at just over 100cal and is REALLY nice and REALLY filling!

You are genius!! I have had a little wobble off the wagon this week and had a few binges on sweet junk (choc & cake :() so looking for something to substitute and get back on the wagon! Thanks for the tip.

Evening all!

As you may have gathered, I haven't been having the most on-track of times since my holiday!! :(. Not sure what the damage is as I am not weighing myself except on designated weigh-in days (next one being June 30th) but I can tell I have gained some pudge back by the way my size 14 trousers are not exactly fitting as they should haha. Entirely my own fault and no real excuse except sheer laziness and lack of planning proper meals, eating out, chocolate binges etc.

However, I have caught myself before the wagon is well and truly out of sight and the last few days have been pretty much on-track:

Friday:
B - banana, summer fruits & orange smoothie 300
L - ham sandwich with light mayo on white bread 220
D - homemade sweet chilli chicken stirfry 550
= 1070

Today:

B - Special K creamy berry & chopped banana 220
L - ham sandwich with tomato & light spread on white bread 250
D - cod in breadcrumbs, skinny fries, salad, peas, beetroot, tomatoes, 3 chicken dippers 600
= 1070

Total coincidence that I ended up having the same calorie intake the past few days haha. Not properly back on the wagon yet though because exercise routines need to be kick-started again (although I did walk 3 miles yesterday!) and my water intake is shocking. Only managed a litre between today and yesterday :(.

Tomorrow is gonna be tough as it is my nephew's 1st birthday and my sister is having a wee party for him at her house. This will involve a buffet of bad stuff - think pizza, chicken nuggets, sausage rolls, the works! And I have the duty of making cakes for it. I've already made 24 crispy cakes with marshmallows through them which is fine because you can't really go wrong with them so I didn't need to taste them. However, I am also making 24 bumble bee cupcakes (Kai is obsessed with The Hive cartoon haha) in the morning and usually like to taste the butter icing consistency and what not. I guess I could appoint my dad as taster?!

To be honest, I know I will probably end up eating buffet stuff tomorrow but I'll be right back on the wagon 100% from Monday. That will give me 8 weeks til the start of my post-grad Primary teaching course to try and lose what I can and feel confident among my peers and on placements :).

Hope you are all having a good weekend.

Over and Out!

Helloo!!

Kai had a wonderful 1st birthday, party was brill. My cupcakes went down a treat & I managed to limit myself buffet-wise to 2 traingle sandwiches, 2 cocktail sausages, 2 mini sausage rolls, a spoonful of pasta salad and 2 cakes. Trust me, in the past it would have been A LOT more. Not gonna bother tallying up the calories, just gonna start again tomorrow.

Here's a photo of me ready for the party:
IMAG2204.jpg

& a photo of my cupcakes:

IMAG2189.jpg

& one of the birthday boy himself... the only one I managed to get all day:

IMAG2208.jpg

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

Glad he enjoyed the party. And well done you for not going overboard! My plate would have most likely contained about 4 times of much :eek: so I think you've done really well. You'll be well and truly back on the wagon tomorrow and do great for your WI next week!

Back