A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Hi erin

you look lovely in all your photos. Im struggling too at the moment but we'll get back on it just gotta keep reminding ourselves why we are doing this.

It was my hubbies birthday on friday and i made a cake for him. The kids decorated it in melted chocolate, m&ms, flake and mini chocolates!!! calorific but very tasty.

Sarah xx

Hellooo!

So, today I am right back on it & ready to kick some more lbs to the curb! Breakfast was a successful start and I have the whole day planned out as follows:

B - Special K creamy berry with ss milk & a banana 310
L - 2 reduced fat link sausages with some baked beans 350
D - homemade organic beef casserole with boiled potatoes & veg 550
S - Granola bar 90

Total = 1,300

Also aiming for my 2 litres of water and exercise-wise, I'm gonna ease myself back in with 30 min Dance Central.

Over and Out!

Wow dinner sounds yummy and dance central sounds like a great idea might set that up later

B - Special K creamy berry with ss milk & a banana 310
L - Chicken Salad sandwich on maltgrain bread 337
D - Ham, chicken & mushroom tagliatelle 507
S - Muller light 99

Total = 1,253

Wee edit today as planned food didn't quite go to plan. Was out the house at lunch time so had to grab a sandwich on the go and got home to realise I had no tuna in for planned dinner! So chucked together a pasta dish with leftover chicken & ham from the folks' dinner last night. Just made a basic white sauce to go with. Bit bland but it was certainly filling!

Got some of those new muller light with the dark choc shavings through them to try and help keep my sweet tooth at bay - especially since my monthly joy appeared today!

Hope everyone else is doing well today :).

Last edited:
B - Banana, strawberries & frozen fruit smoothie 344
L - Ham sandwich on white bread with light mayo & tomato 295
D - Oven-roasted chicken breast, baby potatoes in garlic butter, lettuce & tomato 435
S - Muller light 99 banana 105 strawberries 24

Total = 1,302

Feel like I am truly back on-track and in the zone! Still expecting to see a healthy gain come weigh day on Sunday due to holiday/falling off the wagon weeks but I have only myself to blame! At least if I am 100% til then, it might only be a little gain. :).

I sent my PVG stuff off to uni yesterday. Can't believe it is less than 8 weeks til I start now. I saw the cutest owl lunch bag in Wilko's yesterday that I am tempted to get for uni/placements but worry that some of the kids will have the same one hahaha.

Hope you are all having a good week so far!!

Made a little collage to help keep me motivated & show how far I've come:

weightloss.jpg

For some reason, my boobs look bigger now but I think that's down to losing waist-inches AND a properly fitted bra!

So I caved in and treated myself to some new scales since my current ones have been super dodgy. The bad news is that I weighed myself earlier and the new fancy hi-tech scales show me as being 12st 6lb!! I'm hoping my holiday/off the wagon wobble hasn't actually been THAT bad and it's a combination of old scales being dodgy/my monthly joy causing some bloat. Whatever the case, I'll need to go re-adjust my stats as these are the scales I will be using from now on. *grumble grumble*

I'll still weigh in on Sunday as planned but obviously won't be expecting the good loss I once was :(

However, I won't let this deter me. If anything, it's helped spur me on!

B - Banana, orange, strawberries & summer fruits smoothie 330
L - Small finger roll with salmon paste, packet of Aldi french fries crisps 294
D - Tuna pasta with light mayo 400
S - Muller light 99 leftover smoothie 150

Total = 1,273

Hiyaa x just popping in to say Hello xx and congrats on the new scales i hope they show your digits going down from now teehee x i have believe it or not been off plan for a whole month?! Really i should get bak on it as ive gained half a stone -__- heres to ussss hoping we can both shift this weight! X done so far though beauts x

Thats what im scared off ... Buying a new scale and it being something completeky different to my old ones! Ha.

But as you said its spured you now and thats the main thing.

Sarah xx

All it takes is a few off days and before you know it a month of naughtiness has gone by!! Good luck getting back on track, we def can do it!! xx

As much as the new scales have thrown me a bit, they show the ounces too which I kind of like. A lot more specific so I have a better idea of how I am doing :) xx

I got new scales recently too and had to adjust as new ones showed me heavier than old. Its all forgotten now and I've forgiven new scales and we are getting on ok now haha x

Glad to hear you are friends now! haha xx

I must really be dedicated to staying on track this week - my dad came home from work and suggested ordering a takeaway and I declined! I had my tuna pasta, as planned. I made double the amount of pasta accidentally and even put the extra pasta in a container to use tomorrow/at the weekend in stead of just eating it anyway!

I know these are small feats that most of you have probably already mastered but I am proud of myself! hahaha x

B - Banana, strawberries & frozen fruit smoothie 344
L - Pasta with ham slices & a muller light 291
D - Breaded chicken goujons, handful crinkle cut chips, beetroot slices & tomato 445
S - Leftover smoothie 100

Total = 1,180

Bit of a naughty dinner today - just using up what we have before we go shopping tomorrow or Sunday. New scales are showing me a lb lighter than yesterday so fingers crossed I am going in the right direction! Will try my hardest not to revert to my old multi-daily-scale-hopping ways!!

B - Strawberries, orange & frozen fruit smoothie 240
L - French toast with ketchup 350
D - Breaded chicken goujons, handful crinkle cut chips, beetroot salad & coleslaw 550
S - Muller light 99

Total = 1,239

Bit boring on the dinner front today as I am basically having the same as last night but it's just to use stuff up. Plus I quite enjoyed my dinner last night!

So I am -1.5 lb since I got the new scales on Friday which I am pleased with. However, I shall be recording it officially as +11.5 lb!! Since that's what I am since my last official weigh in at the start of June :(. It's a shock but I'm not going to let it deter me, just got to get on with it and hope that by my next weigh in (I'm 4-weekly now) I can have lost all that!! And on that note, it's smoothie time! Shall update my food diary later x

B - Banana, orange & frozen fruit smoothie 297
L - Deli chicken on wholemeal bread with light mayo & tomato. 206
D - Chicken fajita - 1 tortilla wrap with grilled chicken, tomato, red onion, seasoning & light mayo 525
S - Muller light 99

Total = 1,127

Back