A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Well done on the weight loss.:banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Thank you both - 1.5lbs lost. Pretty pleased with that :) I did have a good time in Aberdeen thanks. Apart from going out for fokdwe also went to see the new Planet of the Apes film. It was quite good, once you get over how bizarre the concept is lol x

Well done that is a good loss x

Glad you had a good time away :)

Morning all.

I won the raffle at class last night which included an omelette maker! So breakfast this morning was an omelette with chopped red and green peppers mixed through and some grated cheese from my HExA plus a wee bit of lettuce on the side:

omlette.jpg

Not sure what's on the cards for lunch as will be over at my sister's but as she is doing Slimming World as well I can rest assured it'll be healthy!

Dinner I'll probably have some tuna pasta salad. Will update a food menu properly at the end of today with some more pictures, if I remember to take them before scoffing the lot!

Have a lovely day everyone :) x

I did that the other day - was halfway through dinner when I remembered about taking the photo :D

Omelette looks good. I love omelettes but am useless at making them they always turn in to scrambled eggs :) xx Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine are exactly the same, so I ask the bf to make them, we are having omelet tonight he he x

You will have to go to SW and win the raffle. :D when I went to SW all there was in the raffle box was food I mostly did not like.
My MIL has got one which is brilliant and is quite big so I bought one and it will not take 2 large eggs so it is in the back of the cupboard.

Add a little water to the beaten egg not milk and when the bottom is cooked put it under a pre-heated grill and it will fluff up.

B - omelette with peppers n cheese and lettuce on side.
L - banana and grapes
D - turkey mince bolognese with mushrooms and sweetcorn through it, seasoned potato wedges and lettuce plus a dollop of low fat chive cottage cheese (0.5 syns)
Snacks - fruit pastille ice lolly (3 syns), milkyway crispy roll (6.5 syns)

Had dinner at Karen's in stead :). Finished on 10 syns and approx 1300 calories.

Hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine!

Well done on your weight loss xx

Well done on the loss. You're doing great at the moment :)

Thanks everyone :)

I was doing the 20min 1 mile walk but moved up to the bormal 2 mile one that takes 30 mins but am only doing that 3 days per week just now. Baby steps though!!

B - weetabix with ss-milk (HExA&B) with banana
L - omelette with cheese(4 syns), chopped peppers and lettuce
D - tuna pasta salad with red onion and light mayo(4 syns)
Snacks - fruit & mullerlight

Syns - 8
Calories - 1300 approx

Thanks guys. The 2 mile walk is definitely the right level of intensity for me at the moment...

Food I had planned yesterday went out the window when my little sis invited me and our parents to a BBQ! We did make SW friendly burgers and chicken/pepper/onion kebabs though. So breakfast was as planned but lunch/dinner turned into:

2 x SW beef burgers (1 with a wholemeal roll at 7.5 syns and 1 tbsp of tomato sauce at 1 syn)
3 x SW chicken kebabs (2 hot & spicy, 1 sweet & sour)
1 x fruit orange ice lolly at 2.5 syns

Total syns for yesterday = 11 (so only 1 over my allowance of 10 which is not too bad...plus the ice lolly was worth it haha!)

Food today:

B - 2 fried egg, 2 lean bacon bits, beans (egg/bacon done in fry lite), cup of green lemon honey tea
L - Little Dish cottage pie (5 syns) with cheese sprinkled on top (HExA) and 2 tbsp tomato sauce (2 syns)
D - Spaghetti bolognese
Snacks - muller light vanilla with dark choc sprinkles & cherry underlayer (2 yns), Hifi Salted Caramel bar (HExB)

Syns = 9 (hopefully making up for yesterday!)
Calories = approx 1300

As you can probably tell, we are all out of fruit!! Hopefully going to pick some up tonight, cupboards are getting bare!

Afternoon - glad you got on OK with the 2 mile one - I did that for ages before I bothered to try another.
I have just got back from Aerobics and instead of the usual class we did a circuit of 12 different exercises - pleased when it was over :D

Don't know what the syns are like but Aldi have some fantastic yogurt - Fat free Greek Style Lemon yogurt - the taste is very strong and it is lovely and creamy. They are 70 cals for 125gm pot.

Back