A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Thanks everyone. I have stuck my wee award certificate up on the wall in my room so I see it when I wake up each morning. Help spur me on :D

Today's menu:

B - poached eggs & beans
L - deep filled ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread (HExB) with light mayo (2 syns)
D - chicken & mushroom Pasta'n'Sauce made with some ss-milk (from HExA option) & added tomatoes & 20g cheddar (4 syns)
Snacks - Hifi Light Caramel Choc bar (3 syns), green lemon honey tea, green mint tea, strawberries, satsuma, banana & muller light mandarin.

Syns = 9
Calories = Approx 1400

I thought my only obstacle this week was gonna be staying with Calum at the weekend but he's text to say he's thought ahead and got in some lean mince & gammon steaks etc. Nice that he is supporting me with this. I think he eventually wants to try and lose weight again too as he had dropped almost 2 stone but has put it all back on again. I told him whenever he is ready to start I'll give him lots of ideas haha. Be better when we are living together again <3. x

Thanks everyone. I have stuck my wee award certificate up on the wall in my room so I see it when I wake up each morning. Help spur me on :D Today's menu: B - poached eggs & beans L - deep filled ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread (HExB) with light mayo (2 syns) D - chicken & mushroom Pasta'n'Sauce made with some ss-milk (from HExA option) & added tomatoes & 20g cheddar (4 syns) Snacks - Hifi Light Caramel Choc bar (3 syns), green lemon honey tea, green mint tea, strawberries, satsuma, banana & muller light mandarin. Syns = 9 Calories = Approx 1400 I thought my only obstacle this week was gonna be staying with Calum at the weekend but he's text to say he's thought ahead and got in some lean mince & gammon steaks etc. Nice that he is supporting me with this. I think he eventually wants to try and lose weight again too as he had dropped almost 2 stone but has put it all back on again. I told him whenever he is ready to start I'll give him lots of ideas haha. Be better when we are living together again <3. x

That's a nice thing to wake up to each day x

Aww isn't he good, I bet you can't wait to be living together again x

What are you up to today? :)

He is indeed :D. I won't have seen him for 10 days this time which doesn't sound like a lot but it feels like forever haha. Had been used to seeing him every weekend but had to skip this weekend just past.

Today I'm going to sort through all my uni notes to see what will be of use for my retrieval placement in September and sort out a wee study timetable for the next 5 weeks til then. It's kind of hard to do anything that productive though until I know what class/age/stage I'll be teaching. Meant to be finding that out by the end of the month so they have a few more days before I contact and find out what is going on lol.

Also gonna go a walk to/from town later I think :)

What about you?

Well done on the amazing weight loss :wow::wow::wow: I laminated my first one and also stuck it up on my board along with my fat photo.

Had to go to the post office to pick up a parcel - sun was shining when we left then out of nowhere it started to pour with rain and we got soaked. Was planning to walk to Aerobics but shot that now - will have to do a LS walk instead.

Enjoy your walk

He is indeed :D. I won't have seen him for 10 days this time which doesn't sound like a lot but it feels like forever haha. Had been used to seeing him every weekend but had to skip this weekend just past. Today I'm going to sort through all my uni notes to see what will be of use for my retrieval placement in September and sort out a wee study timetable for the next 5 weeks til then. It's kind of hard to do anything that productive though until I know what class/age/stage I'll be teaching. Meant to be finding that out by the end of the month so they have a few more days before I contact and find out what is going on lol. Also gonna go a walk to/from town later I think :) What about you?

I bet, I am visiting family at the moment and three days feels like a long time x

It is annoying they still haven't sorted all of this for you :( well done getting organised though :)

A walk to town sounds good :)

I am watching tv with my sister and we are all going to get up and go in the garden soon, when mom is feeling able to get up and use her sticks :)

Hey everyone!

Sorry I didn't get the chance to update yesterday - was babysitting my 2 year old nephew and he has the most energy ever so didn't have two minutes to myself haha. He's so cute though and I definitely got in some exercise chasing him about :).

Yesterday's food was:
B - weetabix, ss-milk & chopped bananas (HexA & B)
L - chicken & mushroom pasta'n'sauce with lettuce & cherry tomatoes
D - mince, tatties & veg
Snacks - 2 x hifi light choc caramel (6 syns), some cheese (2 syns) & pineapple, muller light w/ cherry underlay (1.5 syns), satsuma & apple, 2x green tea

Syns = 9.5
Calories = approx 1500

Food for today:

B - Fruit'n'Fibre with ss-milk & chopped banana (HExA & B)
L - mackerel in tomato sauce with side salad
D - baked potato with tuna & light mayo (4 syns) with salad
Snacks - hifi light choc & orange bar (3 syns), green tea x 2, satsuma, apple, muller light peach & pineapple.

Syns = 7
Calories = 1300 approx

Off to Calum's later. So excited :D. Hope you all have a great day x

Hey everyone! Sorry I didn't get the chance to update yesterday - was babysitting my 2 year old nephew and he has the most energy ever so didn't have two minutes to myself haha. He's so cute though and I definitely got in some exercise chasing him about :). Yesterday's food was: B - weetabix, ss-milk & chopped bananas (HexA & B) L - chicken & mushroom pasta'n'sauce with lettuce & cherry tomatoes D - mince, tatties & veg Snacks - 2 x hifi light choc caramel (6 syns), some cheese (2 syns) & pineapple, muller light w/ cherry underlay (1.5 syns), satsuma & apple, 2x green tea Syns = 9.5 Calories = approx 1500 Food for today: B - Fruit'n'Fibre with ss-milk & chopped banana (HExA & B) L - mackerel in tomato sauce with side salad D - baked potato with tuna & light mayo (4 syns) with salad Snacks - hifi light choc & orange bar (3 syns), green tea x 2, satsuma, apple, muller light peach & pineapple. Syns = 7 Calories = 1300 approx Off to Calum's later. So excited :D. Hope you all have a great day x

Ha ha I bet you did x

Hope you have a lovely time, how long are you there for? X

Hello, hello, hello!

Sorry I have been AWOL from here the past few days. Doesn't mean I've been AWOL from the healthy eating, I promise. However, I am expecting either a stay the same or a gain from tonight's weigh in because my * week lasted twice as long as usual (for some unbeknown reason!) and I have been a total gannet. Granted, I have been eating what I'm allowed to following the Slimming World plan & kept within my syns but my portions have been bigger than usual and I haven't done as much exercise. SO! A line will be drawn and I'll just need to make sure I get a good loss next week ;)

Today's menu:

B - toast (HExB) & beans
L - cheese (HExA) & tomato omelette with strawberries & pineapple for afters
D - not sure yet.
Snacks - plum, banana, satsuma, muller light.

Will report back later tonight with my weigh in! x

Hello, hello, hello! Sorry I have been AWOL from here the past few days. Doesn't mean I've been AWOL from the healthy eating, I promise. However, I am expecting either a stay the same or a gain from tonight's weigh in because my * week lasted twice as long as usual (for some unbeknown reason!) and I have been a total gannet. Granted, I have been eating what I'm allowed to following the Slimming World plan & kept within my syns but my portions have been bigger than usual and I haven't done as much exercise. SO! A line will be drawn and I'll just need to make sure I get a good loss next week ;) Today's menu: B - toast (HExB) & beans L - cheese (HExA) & tomato omelette with strawberries & pineapple for afters D - not sure yet. Snacks - plum, banana, satsuma, muller light. Will report back later tonight with my weigh in! x

Did you have a nice weekend x

Well done for sticking to what you are allowed, fingers crossed for WI tonight :) I had a STS but never mind, just motivates me more :)

Well done on the weight loss - :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer: - Slimming World is suiting you.

Hello :)

Aiming for another on-plan week this week. I'd really love to lose a little more this week, maybe 2 or 3lbs if I can manage it.

B - cheese (HExA) & tomato omelette with beans
L - baked potato with rest of HExA cheese, thin chicken slices & a side salad (no dressing)
D- chicken & mushroom pasta'n'sauce with salad
Snacks - peanut hifi bar (HExB), satsuma, strawberries, pineapple, cherries & muller light, curly wurly (6 syns)

Syns - 6
Calories - approx 1500 calories

I've already done the 2 mile Leslie Walk today plus walked outside for 20 minutes and am doing housework so will be burning a fair few calories :). x

Back