A Healthier Lifestyle Quest!!

Congratulations on passing, Miss!

Morning,

thank you everyone. Still in shock that I actually did it hehe.

Back on track this morning:

B - 1 warm weetabix (half HExB) with ss-milk (HExA) and mixed berries
L - muller light vanilla with choc & cherry underlay (1.5 syns), mixed melon pieces & cereal bar (half HExB)
D - Grilled chicken with lemon juice & spices rubbed in, baby potatoes & mixed veg
Snacks - mikado sticks (5 syns), fruit

Syns = 6.5
Calories = 1300 approx

Have a great day!

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll make a wonderful teacher :)

Thank you :D!! xx

B - 2 slice wholemeal toast (HExB) with 1 tbsp nutella (4 syns) & chopped banana
L - Mackerel in tomato sauce with salad leaves
D - Chicken stir-fry with mushrooms, red onion & peppers
Snacks = quarter honeydew melon, 4 mikado daim (2 syns)

Syns = 6
Calories = 1400 approx.

In NSV-news, I am wearing a pair of zip & button up skinny jeans today in a size 14 that barely buttoned a month ago! :D

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend x

jeans.jpg

Ta-da :p. Sorry about the pic quality but as you can hopefully see there's even a wee bit of room in them now! Top is new too and also a size 14 :D

Well done you - like the top. That is the trouble with this slimming lark, costs a fortune - I am wearing all my bigger clothes indoors but look like a bag lady :D

Morning all!

B - banana & alpen light bar (half of HExB)
L - tomato & cheese (HExA) omelette with fiery chilli baked beans
D - Egg fried rice with mixed veg
Snacks - muller light yogurt, pineapple, alpen light (other half of HExB), 2 x green tea and a curly wurly (6 syns)

Syns = 6
Calories = approx 1400

Going to class tonight to face the scales and accept a likely gain! But if it is a gain it'll be gone by next week, that's a promise!x

well done! :)

Thank you :D

B - 1 weetabix (half HExB) with ss milk (HExA), chopped banana & 1tsp chocshot (0.5 syns)
L - scrambled egg & fiery chilli baked beans
D - Pasta with chopped tuna, chopped tomatoes, mushrooms, onions & spices
Snacks - apple, pineapple, muller light w/cherry underlayer (1.5 syns), alpen light bar (other half of HExB), 1tbsp nutella (4 syns)

Syns = 6
Calories = 1400 approx

B - 1 slice wholemeal toast (HExB) with half tbsp nutella (2 syns) & chopped banana
L - sister's homemade chicken noodle soup (3 syns for flour added to thicken)
D - Oven roasted chicken topped with 30g cheddar (HExA), peppers, potatoes, carrots & turnip
Snacks - pineapple, orange, muller light.

Syns = 5
Calories = 1500 approx

I'm trying to have low/no syn days til Saturday as meeting up with uni mates for a few drinks that night. Not going to go overboard but would like the option to have more than 2 vodkas if I desire so trying weekly syns. If it mucks up my potential weight loss then at least I know it's not for me!

Trying my first day of Success Express on Slimming World:

B - muller light mandarin yogurt with 2/3 plate full of pineapple, banana & orange segments
L - wholemeal toast (HExB1) with baked beans on 1/3 plate, fried mushrooms & tomatoes on 2/3 of plate
D - Baked potato with 30g cheddar (HExA) & tuna in light mayo (4 syns) on 1/3 of plate with salad leaves, tomatoes & peppers on 2/3 of plate
Snacks - 2 alpen light bars (HExB2), apple, muller light vanilla with cherry underlayer (1.5 syns)

Syns = 5.5
Calories = 1400 approx

It's my birthday on the 13th of October so I want to test-run Success Express from now to Monday to see if it does make a difference on the scales come weigh in. If it does I'll probably do it next weekend too. I'd like to lose as much as possible for my birthday haha. x

Morning.

I can't have another Success Express day today cause I'm off out for dinner with my hubby-to-be and a few friends tonight. So I'll just have an Extra Easy/Flexi-syn day and get back on Success Express tomorrow - Monday. Saving my syns and healthy extras for whatever I end up having later. I'll make a sensible choice and stick to water/diet coke for drinks so hopefully won't undo all my hard work so far this week.

B - big bowl of grapes & banana and a muller light
L - tin of mackerel in tomato sauce with salad leaves & tomato
D - ???
Snacks - fruit / fat free yogurt if hungry

Syns = 0 before dinner
Calories = 500 approx before dinner

Will update syns/calories later tonight.

Have a good day everyone!

MEGA fell off the wagon this weekend yet somehow managed to stay the same at weigh in tonight. Really need to get my act together... :( x

Best of luck tomorrow - whatever the outcome just gotta get right back on it. I was really expecting a gain tonight, very lucky to have escaped without one!

Back