A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

image-823341044.jpg

Dinner! Fruit Salad for afters :)

Ruth
Xx

2 off which is 7 in total!!! Will take that with antibiotics and * week looming etc I am well chuffed :)

Don't like this group though.... Haha! Everyone stares at you, and they only had a sticker, not a certificate haha

Happy Tuesday :)

Ruth
Xx

Morning!

2 off which is 7 in total!!! Will take that with antibiotics and * week looming etc I am well chuffed :)

Don't like this group though.... Haha! Everyone stares at you, and they only had a sticker, not a certificate haha

Ruth
Xx

I'm glad you made it to a meeting! Congrats on your 1/2 stone!

Morning! I'm glad you made it to a meeting! Congrats on your 1/2 stone!

Thank you I am pleased I went or my brain would have been muddled!! Thank you I really am very pleased :)

Ruth
Xx

I'm still sat in my class haha- just got SOTW too :)

Ruth
Xx

well done - half a stone in 3 weeks is amazing!! Well done you!!xx

Having a think now about my menu for next week (Monday to Friday) as I have this weeks sorted I will be doing an online shop! Want to mix it up a bit :)

Going to sit down for an hour and make my mind up!

Ruth
Xx

Ruth
Xx

well done honey xx

I am so tired! Eeek!

London tomorrow- v excited! And did well today too! 3 halves of beer and small glass of wine. Fish and salad for dinner with Greek yogurt and golden syrup for afterwards!

image-944859026.jpg

Hey Ruth, just checking out your diary - I had my second weigh- in tonight - down 2.5 so 5.5 so far! Looking forward to following your progress!!!

Hello!!! *waves*

Well done that's brilliant!!!! Very proud of you!

Will nip on to find your diary (if you have one) tomorrow! :) looking forward to seeing how we do as I think there's 3 of us at the same weight!

Ruth
Xx

Tuesday 4th January

Brunch
Chinese Tea
Black Coffee
Filter Coffee
(All Black)

Bertolli = 2
2x White Bread= 7
Marmalade = 4
(This was naughty!!! I don't do this-- a result of not eating properly and being starving!)

3 Oranges
2 Apples
2 Babybel Lights (HEA)

Dinner
3x 1/2 Pints Beer = 14
1 Red Wine = 6
4 Glasses Water
Cous Cous
Salad- mixed
1 Tbsp Olive Oil (I asked!) (HEB)
Mussels
King Prawns
Scallops
Mini Prawns
Sauce/Jus (didn't eat it! But just in case) = 2
Breaded Scampi x4 = 6*
(*half a pack/156g Tesco breaded Scampi is 6)
1 Tbsp Tartare Sauce = 3
Greek Yogurt FF
Golden Syrup = 2

=75/105

HEA & HEB used

Ruth
Xx

Hello!!! *waves* Well done that's brilliant!!!! Very proud of you! Will nip on to find your diary (if you have one) tomorrow! :) looking forward to seeing how we do as I think there's 3 of us at the same weight! Ruth Xx

No diary yet - but I'll get on that soon! Had one last time so I might just re start that one!!

No diary yet - but I'll get on that soon! Had one last time so I might just re start that one!!

Yeah I would they are so helpful and brilliant! Looking forward to seeing it!

Ruth
Xx

Just got on the local train to Leeds then it's the London one at 10:15 eeek very excited I've never been before!

Good choices all the way!!! (Except wine tonight ;))

Just thinking about all of that walking!

Ruth
Xx

Morning!

You've never been to London?! What a day to go -- the underground is holding a 2 day strike. :(

Back