A Hotel Manager's Diary To A Healthier Life! 11/42

On my way back to Scarborough as I have left half my clothes, my bank card and all sorts of stuff there!!!! An hours wait at York.... Bring it on :/
Cigarette, coffee and a walk around I think :(

Nipping into asda for beef and stir fry l veg on the way back though! :)

Ruth
Xx

On my way back to Scarborough as I have left half my clothes, my bank card and all sorts of stuff there!!!! An hours wait at York.... Bring it on :/ Cigarette, coffee and a walk around I think :( Nipping into asda for beef and stir fry l veg on the way back though! :) Ruth Xx

Sod Asda haha! My parents are doing me pasta, olives and garlic when I get in! Brought my salad stuff out of the fridge with me.

I officially am now sick of trains ;)

Ruth
Xx

image-2933926148.jpg

Fusilli pasta with 1 Tbsp fat free Longley Farm natural yogurt, mushrooms, olives with mixed salad, cucumber, tomatoes and olive oil :)

Ruth
Xx

Saturday 1st February 2014

Brunch
2 Eggs
Tin Baked Beans
Brown Sauce = 2
2 Oranges
Tea (black)
Coffee (black)

Large Black Americano in train station
2 Babybel Lights (HEA)

Dinner
Fusilli Pasta
Mushrooms
Olives = 1
Olive Oil (HEB)
1 Tbsp Longley Farm Nat Yog
Cucumber
Tomatoes
Mixed Salad Leaves
Lychees

Yummy!

3/105

HEA & HEB used

Ruth
Xx

Morning Ruth,

You're doing very well. Great photos and wonderful food choices. I hope you're able to get to SW classes for your weigh ins and support in the future.

Morning Ruth, You're doing very well. Great photos and wonderful food choices. I hope you're able to get to SW classes for your weigh ins and support in the future.

Good Morning :)

Thank you! I am going on Tuesday morning feel a bit lost without it! Can't wait to go to get it over and done with so I can enjoy London :)

How are you doing?

Ruth
Xx

My plan for today....

Sunday 2nd February 2014

Brunch
Grapefruit (mixed)
Boiled Eggs
Jasmine Green Tea

Snack
2x Oranges

Dinner
Cooked Chicken
Mixed Salad:
Olive Oil (HEB)
Rocket
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Cucumber
Hellmanns Low Fat Mayonnaise = 2
Babybel Light x2 (HEA)
Lancashire Cheese = 4.5
Boursin Portion = 5.5
Cadbury Light Trifle = 6.5
Diet Coke

HEA & HEB used

= 21.5/105

Ruth
Xx

image-1372016246.jpg

Dinner!!!! I substituted pudding for a slice of pizza which is the same!

Ruth
Xx

Soooo full!!! Ick!

Walking into town in 20 minutes to go and play pool with my mates whilst they have a few and I drink diet coke.... :/

Tartan dress and docs alert ;)

Ruth
Xx

Soooo full!!! Ick!

Walking into town in 20 minutes to go and play pool with my mates whilst they have a few and I drink diet coke.... :/

Tartan dress and docs alert ;)

Ruth
Xx

Food looks fab! Outfit sounds very cute!

Hi,
Hope you've had a fab weekend, food looks fab as always xx

Food looks fab! Outfit sounds very cute!

Thanks- always stood out from the crowd a bit :) as my mates say 'there's only one Ruth' (not sure if it's a good or bad thing ;) )

Hope you're well!

Ruth
Xx

Sunday 2nd February 2014

Brunch
Grapefruit (mixed)
Boiled Eggs
Jasmine Green Tea
Green Tea & Lemon

Snack
2x Oranges
Ham Pieces
Low Fat Coleslaw = 1

Dinner
Cooked Chicken
Mixed Salad:
Olive Oil (HEB)
Rocket
Tomatoes
Carrot
Brown Sauce = 2
Low Fat Cheddar (HEA)
Lancashire Cheese = 4.5
Boursin Portion = 5.5
2 Slices Asda Cheese & Tomato Pizza = 13
Apple & Orange

Diet Coke x2

HEA & HEB used = 29/105

Ruth Xx

Tomorrow's plan!

Walking in Coverdale with my parents followed by a pub lunch (ooo err :/) doing around 5 miles I just hope there's something I can eat the day before WI.... :/

Breakfast
Fresh Filter Coffee
Apple
2 Oranges
Porridge Oats (HEB)*
Golden Syrup = 2

Take 2 Babybel Lights with me! (HEA)

*I will see how this goes... Haven't tried a HEB in this way!!! Just thinking about the walking!

Pub Lunch....

Dinner
Very Light... Possibly Greek Yogurt & Fruit or a bowl of baked beans!!

Ruth
Xx

Excellent food planning Ruth.

How are you feeling? Does it seem to suit you?

Excellent food planning Ruth. How are you feeling? Does it seem to suit you?

Thank you I love it!!! And it suits me so well! It's strange but I really feel in control and I used to feel so under pressure when I lived with my ex and parents and did healthy eating plans etc but even though it's my health that's important I feel less under pressure and so much more in control which is weird!

I feel brilliant, my favourite pair of leggings are getting too bad which is great but I love them as they're black velvet.

My mum decided we were going out earlier than planned and didn't tell me so I'm currently sat in the back of the car with a 2 litre bottle of fizzy water as I'm starving and when I tried to take oranges she said 'we are eating in an hour' bit I will sort it out. I am hoping that I will be able to eat something at this pub... WI tomorrow!!!

How are you doing??

Ruth
Xx

Afternoon! See if you can find lose leggings the next use down (eBay)?

I'm okay -- trying to motivate myself for some Fitness. I didn't wrk out yesterday, so I'm not counting it as one of my 100 days of 3Fs (Food, Fluid and Fitness). I have to do all three properly for them to count.

Afternoon! See if you can find lose leggings the next use down (eBay)? I'm okay -- trying to motivate myself for some Fitness. I didn't wrk out yesterday, so I'm not counting it as one of my 100 days of 3Fs (Food, Fluid and Fitness). I have to do all three properly for them to count.

Yeah I think I'll have to have a look!!

Just think about yourself at goal!!! And how fab it will feel! That's what's getting me- how nice it feels to not be bloated etc! How much fitness do you have to do?

Ruth
Xx

image-3032785444.jpg

Pub lunch! Fillet Steak, boiled potatoes and salad with 2 tsp English mustard and diet coke :)

Ruth
Xx

Back