A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step

why wait? you could get the treadmill and just walk on it until you feel ready to start, and then when you do feel ready you won't have to wait.

I've been lucky with the salt thing, my Mum never added salt to cooking other than what was in gravy granules and stuff like that, so I never do either. I do need a little salt on chips though!

True i could just get it now... think i'm just scared lol:eek: procrastination is another thing i gotta sort out lol. Hubby has been talking about getting a treadmill for ages so he will be quite pleased if i suggest it! Just have to wait until i get the house in order though as we are re-arranging rooms just now so the girls are going to share the big front bedroom as it will be better for all their toys.... it's just taking forever to get things organised! Just now sure how sharing will go lol they don't share at the moment! xxx

Is the little one still in with you then? Hope they share nicely :) you might find the little one sleeps better once moved out, I evicted my son into his own room at 5 months harsh Mummy that I am, but whenever we went to bed at night we were disturbing him, he used to stir and half wake even with the door opening so he was better off moved.

I'm bad for procrastination too, mostly over housework........

Is the little one still in with you then? Hope they share nicely :) you might find the little one sleeps better once moved out, I evicted my son into his own room at 5 months harsh Mummy that I am, but whenever we went to bed at night we were disturbing him, he used to stir and half wake even with the door opening so he was better off moved.

I'm bad for procrastination too, mostly over housework........

Sounds exactly like us! yeah shes still in with us but is always waking up when we go to bed too, and she doesn't sleep well at the best of times anyway! My oldest can't wait to have her sister in with her.... lets see how long that novelty lasts lol ;) xxxxx

Hi hun long time no see! how are you? yeah there is loads of confusion around the sausages lol but the original are 1 syn each (orange pack) and the low fat ones (blue stripe) are free, i couldn't find the syn free ones last week when i went, so just got the original instead cos they taste quite nice and are only a syn each. xxx

I think they only sell them in sainsos? Although, I not seem em in there xx

Hi hun long time no see! how are you? yeah there is loads of confusion around the sausages lol but the original are 1 syn each (orange pack) and the low fat ones (blue stripe) are free, i couldn't find the syn free ones last week when i went, so just got the original instead cos they taste quite nice and are only a syn each. xxx

Hey I'm good thanks been a little quiet :)
But back I track now I hope
Oh I didn't know I that ill have to go as check my ones haha, good job I haven't really been eating them lol.
C

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I actually found myself worrying the other day that mine was going to break down, I'm quite attached lol

hope you have had a nice day Lynne

Oh no! that wouldn't be good! lol lets hope it doesn't! Had a fab day honey, thanks, how was yours? xxx

Good morning world!

Well weigh in day has rolled around again! This is week 6 for me and i am hoping to get my 1 stone award tonight:cross:. This week i did 7 days of extra easy and think i will probably do the same again this week. so the plan for today looks like this:

Breakfast: Raspberry & cranberry muller light & cup of green tea
Lunch: Some sort of salad, will decide once i get to the shops
Dinner:hmmm to be decided

Weather isn't looking great today but will still get out for a 2 mile walk later this afternoon.

Have a nice day! xxxx

Back